PartsGateway Ltd Reviews

Gareth Michael Brown
PartsGateway Ltd 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Jamie
Good Service
The site is easy to use and order from, my only criticism is that I never had any emails telling that my order was placed or when to expect it, I contacted the seller directly but didn't get a response, the good news was the part arrived within the week of ordering,
Ordered part and it arrived dead on time,unfortunately it was the incorrect part(year of vehicle had been misread)They hadn't got the part required so a refund is to be made,awaiting said refund.
All processes worked well and delivery was as promised
Good service from Ultimate Styling. Unfortunately there are 2 types of headlamp for my model Skoda Fabia but they only stock one. Contacted them and asked to return the item, which I did (£13 odd parcelforce ) However received a credit from Pay Pal same day, for the headlamp so no problem with the quality of handling this problem.
Right part delivered on time
They gave me a choice of suppliers so I found what I wanted. Have not yet fixed part but assume it will be ok
The item was promptly delivered safely, the packaging was very well done and prevented damage. The item itself was exactly the correct type, fitted perfectly and works well. Time will tell if its a bargain.
I was pleased with the responses I received and I found what I needed quite quickly
First time on site was surprised how helpful it was. I will be using the site more often. I have also told my family and friend about the site and they will be using it too. Thank You.
Have not fitted the part yet hope it fits Please with your service
Excellent job
Very efficient, got the parts I needed quickly.
Pleased with the service. The part was dispatched very quickly. There was delay in it arriving but that was due the courier company. Saab Surgery were helpful in trying to trace the package.
Quick delivery and easy to contact
Not a problem with partsgateway great service
The Parts Gateway is a good service for the hard to get parts at a reasonable price, I will try them again in the future. Cheers George
Not always able to find all parts but a good effort
I am happy with parts gateway Everything was sorted quick and received my item within 2 days Will surely use these again There was slight damage
Very good service at a reasonable price
PartsGateway Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 8,467 reviews