Paramount Plants Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Paramount Plants

About Paramount Plants: Established for more than 20 years, Paramount Plants and Gardens has grown to become one of the UK's top online retailers for mature trees and shrubs. We are a North London-based plant centre with a particular speciality in sourcing, selling and shipping mature plants, shrubs, hedging and trees. In essence, we provide the plant framework for your garden or landscape direct to your door, ready for planting.

feedback@paramountplants.co.uk

Paramount Plants & Gardens Ltd
131 Theobalds Park Road
Crews Hill

"I ordered my favourite hydrageas from different two companies, small pots from another company first and then hydrangea standards from Paramount. The former arrived leaves looking healthy and hydrated. The paramount standards I wasnt happy with and if the delivery driver had let me leave them on his truck I would have done. Although the soil felt hydrated upon arrival, I believe they hadnt been kept well hydrated prior to transport as the leaves were all partly brown which seasonally shouldnt have been the case. All the hydrageas in the garden centre plus the other lot from the other company were green and lush. However I watered the standards daily and have planted them out after decided not to send them back. Two have signs of bud and I am hoping to see sign of the third too. Crossing everything that next year they will be happier and healthier."
"I am very pleased with the Azaleas I recently bought. Arrived on time, excellent value and they are growing really well. Thanks, I will be using you in the future that's for sure."
Hi Phillip
We're delighted you're happy with the quality of your Azaleas and our customer service and really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a 5 star review. We look forward to being of service again in the future.
Karen
"Good customer relations I had to wait for a new delivery as my plant was out of stock . They kept me well informed on the delivery date . Plant arrived in very good condition. Wouldn’t hesitate to use the company again ...."
Hi Noel
Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star review, we appreciate it.
We're pleased you are happy with the quality of your plant and with our customer service. We look forward to being of service again in the future.
Karenhttps://dash.reviews.co.uk/
Hi Noel
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review. We are pleased you were happy with the quality of your plant and our customer liaison and service.
Karen
"I have ordered many plants from you and most are hardy and still looking healthy and good. Two disappointments were the red Ragu Rose which flowered beautifully and then developed a problem..with bugs and died completely. the Eucalyptus looked so lovely but i may not have watered enough at first and then it was too late and the tree died. Your delivery prices can be a lot of extra money to find...but most of your plants are doing well."
Dear Victoria
We are very sorry you are not 100% happy with your Rose and Eucalyptus plants and our Customer Service Team will be in contact by email to see if we can assist further.
Karen
"I recently purchased on two separate occasions, 2 Taxus baccata 'fastidiata' and 6 common ivy's. Pre purchase advice over the phone was both helpful and friendly and communication about delivery clear and accurate. It's a bit of worry purchasing plants sight unseen but I am delighted with their quality. I don't hesitate to recommend Paramount Plants and look forward to using them to complete the planting in my re-designed garden."
Hi Margaret
We're delighted you were so pleased with the quality of your Taxus and Ivy plants and with our customer service. Thank you for your recommendation and the 5 star review. We look forward to being of service in the future.
Karen
"The species we wanted we available and affordable. The plants were delivered perfectly, and were all healthy. They are happily in my garden looking great."
Hi Jeremy
We're delighted to hear your plants are happily planted and that you are pleased with the quality and our customer service.
Karen
"Online ordering was easy, driver was on time, polite and helpful."
Hi Peter
Thanks so much for leaving us a 5 star review we're delighted you were happy with your online buying experience and our customer service.
We look forward to be of service again in the future.
Karen
"We ordered a 100cm Jasminum Humile Revolutum and a 50-60cm Passiflora Constance Elliot. The order/delivery experience was fine. The jasmine is doing fine so far but the passiflora died after a couple of weeks, despite being planted in a sunny sheltered location against a fence, with plenty of compost, and where we already have another passiflora thriving."
Dear Douglas
We are very sorry you are not 100% happy with one of your plants - the Passiflora - and our Customer Service Team will be in contact by email to see if we can assist further.
Karen
"Sadly I had to take the middle road on my rating. This was because while the Photinia Red Robin is doing well the other tree (I have forgotten the name and can't find the copy of my order) has died despite the best efforts of myself and my gardener to save it."
Dear Baron Keith GZ
We are very sorry you are not 100% happy with one of your trees and our Customer Service Team will be in contact by email to see if we can assist further.
Karen
"I have used Paramount Plants twice to buy large Palm Trees and large Evergreen screening trees which were all at a very good price. Delivery was very good kept in touch when specimens would arrive . Excellent service as we live near Oxford!! Very pleased with what we have received and are thriving"
Hi Lorraine
We're delighted to hear you were so pleased with your palms and evergreen screening trees and our customer service.
We look forward to being of service again in the future
Karen
"Very happy with purchase of a speciality Yucca plant.Exceptional packing ,delivery and correspondence about delivery times.Plant well wraapped and supported and transported on pallet to house. I did pay for the postage , over £30+ ,but the plant is special and I considered worth it compared to other competitors with free postage.. The plant description with weight and height of plant was accurate and a great benefit for easing selection . Paragon plants details also valuable for assisting me in my positioning in our garden and what container pot size to buy.Highly recommend"
We're delighted you're happy with the quality of your Yucca plant and with our customer service. Thank you so much for your 5 star review and recommendation - we appreciate it.
Karen
"Used Paramount several times always pleased with the service and quality of plants"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we're delighted you're pleased with the quality of our plants and our customer service. We look forward to being of service again in the future.
Karen
"I rang for some information, the person was very polite and helpful. Placed my order online, received it on time, the 4 Ligustrum topiary looked very good, and now happy in a new container. Very positive experience and I will order again."
Hi Olivier
We're delighted you're happy with your Ligustrum topiary plants and our customer service. We look forward to being of service again in the future.
Karen
"Tree purchased was well packaged and protected in transit, delivered as requested and was a healthy specimen. Great service and recommended."
Hi Samantha
We're very pleased to hear you're happy with your tree and our customer service. Thank you for your recommendation and 5 star review, we appreciate it.
Karen
"Service was brilliant. Customer service was spot on - very helpful, all questions answered and I was given great support in choosing the right trees! Delivery was right on time and the quality of the x6 trees we brought where fabulous. Great company!"
Hi Karen
We're delighted to hear you're happy with the quality of your trees and our customer service. Thanks for the lovely review.
Karen
"Product delivered as described. Good courier service. Would recommend"
Thank you for your 5 star review - we appreciate it!
We're very pleased you're happy with your plants and our customer service.
Karen
"I have marked this Amelanchier as acceptable however it lost all its leaves. The leaves were marked with brown spots. I will say that there seems to be a lot of buds on so I am hoping that in the spring the leaves will sprout. I have been watering very regularly. If the plant does not thrive in the spring next year I will come back to Paramount Plants. Kirsten Austin"
Hi Kirsten
We are very sorry you are not 100% happy with your tree and our Customer Service Team will be in contact by email to see if we can assist further.
Karen
"The Edgeworthia plant I purchased is beautiful, well grown and very healthy. Paramount Plants were the only supplier that offered the size plant I was looking for to replace a 12 year old specimen that had died. Delivery was quick."
Dear Mr Kieran
We're delighted you are happy with the quality and size of your Edgeworthia plant and our customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
Karen
"plants are of a very good quality and exactly as described"
Hi Elizabeth
We're very pleased that you're happy with the quality of your plants.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Karen
"Great selection of plants. Brilliant service, both on the phone and at the nursery - helpful, personable."
Hi Ruth
Thanks for your 5 star review and your kind words about our plant collections and our customer service teams.
Paramount Plants is rated 4.60 based on 57 reviews