Paramount Plants Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Paramount Plants Reviews

About Paramount Plants:

Established for more than 20 years, Paramount Plants and Gardens has grown to become one of the UK's top online retailers for mature trees and shrubs. We are a North London-based plant centre with a particular speciality in sourcing, selling and shipping mature plants, shrubs, hedging and trees. In essence, we provide the plant framework for your garden or landscape direct to your door, ready for planting.

feedback@paramountplants.co.uk

Paramount Plants & Gardens Ltd
131 Theobalds Park Road
Crews Hill

Very pleased so far with everything. On ordering I sought advice and the gentleman was extremely helpful. I specifically requested that the Plants were delivered on a Friday as my husband could then plant them at the weekend. The little trees arrived in perfect condition first thing in the morning. When I had a query about planting a very helpful gentleman talked me through it all at length. I feel Paramount Plants are genuinely there to help.
There were a couple of delays in getting my tree to me. However, the central office staff were extremely helpful and kept me full informed and when it was delivered, the driver did an exceptional job of assisting me with unloading and moving the tree. The tree itself was a very good specimen and I have no complants at all. If not for the delays I would have given the maximum score in my rating. I will certainly use Paramount again.
Professional service from purchase to delivery. Kept informed at all stages.
Hi Samuel
Thank you so much for leaving your reviews - much appreciated.
Karen
Excellent service and very helpful
Hi Sarah
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we're delighted you're happy with the quality of your plants and our customer service.
Karen
Plants were as ordered, no issues , staff very helpful when ordering and great overall service. Thank You
Hi Ian
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we're pleased you're happy with the quality of your plants and with our customer service.
Karen
This is the first time I have used Paramount Plants. The ordering and delivery experience were very good and the cherry laurel that I bought were excellent and great value for money. I would definitely use again.
Hi CF
We're delighted to hear you're pleased with your Cherry Laurel plants and with our customer service.
Karen
The two trees I bought arrived on time and in great condition. They are still dormant, but I’m looking forward to seeing them thrive next spring. The commutation throughout was great. I will certainly buy from them again.
Hi Con
We're very pleased you're happy with the quality of your trees and with our customer service.
Karen
I needed to arrange strong people to help on delivery day of our 4 metre tree. Paramount Plants were very co-operative. Svend was really helpful. He provided full information, very important for organising our tree's route through our house! Thanks a lot!
Hi Kathleen
We're delighted to hear you're happy with the quality of your tree and with our customer service.
Karen
Original plant arrived smaller than expected. However Paramount Plants promptly sorted out the problem and were now very happy with the purchase.
We are very sorry you are not 100% happy with us and our Customer Service Team will be in contact by email to see if we can assist further.
Regards
Karen
Camellia arrived in good condition, very pleased. Thank you
Very helpful answers to all questions. The plants arrived in perfect condition
Hi Julian
Very pleased you're happy with the quality of your plants and with our customer service.
Karen
The staff at Paramount Plants were very helpful during the ordering process. The trees we purchased arrived on the date requested in very good condition. The trees were off loaded from the lorry by another very helpful and polite member of the team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paramount Plans.
Hi Carol
We're delighted you're happy with the quality of your trees and with our customer service.
Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review and recommendation.
Karen
Fast efficient service and quality second to none, would definitely use again
Hi Caroline
Thanks so much for leaving us a 5 star review, we're pleased you're happy with the quality of your plants and our customer service.
Karen
I was delighted with our Etna hedging which was much bushier and more mature than I was expecting. I thought I'd have to wait years for them to look sensible but they already look great in our front garden.
We're really pleased you are happy with the quality of your Etna Hedging plants.
Karen
Good company. Plants arrive healthy. Would buy from again.
Hi Carole
Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation.
Karen
Great condition plants if a decent size and good communication from the company. Recommend and would use again. Thank you Paramount plants.
Hi Eileen
Thank you so much for leaving us a review and a recommendation. We're delighted you're happy with the quality of your plants and our customer service.
Karen
I bought a bonsai tree for my Dad’s birthday and he was really pleased with the item. It looks healthy and was delivered very quickly too. Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased your Dad likes his tree and that you were happy with the quality of the tree and with our customer service.
Karen
Excellent service and plant quality.
Hi Norman
We're very pleased you're happy with the quality of your plant and with our customer service.
Hi Norman
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we're very pleased you are happy with the quality of your plant and our customer service.
Karen
Thanks received in good condition good quality.
Hi William
We're really pleased to hear you're happy with the quality of your Magnolia Stellata and with our customer service.
Karen
Excellent plants Delivered exactly on the date asked Excellent service Very pleased
Hi Michele
We're delighted to hear you're happy with the quality of your plants and with our customer service.
Paramount Plants is rated 4.72 based on 210 reviews