Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Why can't I get a response regarding an item that I paid for and never received?
Extremely poor paper quality - is see through even with light pens.
I very much regret my purchase and the item is unuseable for me
I hate to write bad reviews, but I really advise you don’t spend your money here. My first order came with nothing in it. Customer service was very nice and sent a rush shipping reprint. My planners just came in. There was a small scratch on one ( not a huge deal, but that’s still a damaged planner for $30 ), and the paper quality is horrible on both. You can see right through it. If you have a busy schedule & use a paper calendar- you will not be able to use this. Especially if you write with pen. It’s adorable on the outside, but it’s functionality is atrocious. Nice customer service, but bad planners. Super upset I just wasted $60 and over a month of my time waiting on this product.
I’m sorry to write this, but the quality is poor. The print is of poor quality. The card arrived damaged with creased corners. I’ve paid good money for something I could’ve done myself at home.
I’d like a refund please.
I ordered a card on the 22nd Jan and still not here. My daughters birthday is today. Very sad.
I ordered myself a plain notebook as a treat for myself but I was greatly disappointed when it arrived. The website states the notebooks are high quality with good paper but the paper is so thin and even soft pencil marks show through to the other side of the page. I feel like I didn't get what I ordered as the book is basically unusable.
Customer service, however, replied quickly and offered either a replacement (but with the same paper so it wouldn't have made a difference) or a 20% refund.
Purchased diary however very disappointed with product. Definitely not worth the money. Paper see though.
The payment for my order was taken three times. This resulted in an overdraft charge on my bank account. The Customer Service team at Papier were unhelpful and refused to acknowledge the serious nature of the issue. I was refunded after 4 days, but had already accrued overdraft charges. The order then arrived 2 days later than the original delivery date promised at time of order. Quality of product fine, but not worth the cost and admin. Would not recommend this company.
I never leave reviews but I feel I have to as my $150 order was such a complete and disappointing abomination.

I was so excited to receive the four sets of personalized cards I ordered as Christmas gifts for my family. Papier seemed like the premium option, so I felt okay shelling out nearly $150 total. I was truly shocked when the cards came. One of the four card sets was missing though included as a line item on the packing list. The package was a complete mess. Only one of the sets came in a box. Two other sets were wrapped together on a stack and had red pencil markings on them and were all out of order. The envelopes were all together in a big pile that had clearly just been grabbed at random as the number of envelopes didn't match the number of cards.

After shipping and tax, the cards came out to $3.75 each. I'm not expecting gold foiled, triple-weight, hand-calligraphed, customized stationary at that price but I expect a little more than air.

I will not be ordering from Papier again.
Ordered this on the 7th Jan and it never arrived and now it is out of stock. Not impressed
I'm sort of appalled I paid $57.74 for this. It is one of the most basic diaries I have ever seen. All they have inside is daily places to write and a calendar. And any kind of pen I use shows up on the other side. Even a ball point pen that is not inky at all. Very very disappointed.

I got a 2021 personalised diary.

Don't waste your money on this one.
This is a nice-looking diary, but the frustrating thing is the format -- it includes the whole of December for the previous year, which is redundant unless you purchase a diary a month prior to a new year. Also, the last week of every month includes the beginning of the following month, and these sets of days are then repeated in the following month, which means many days of the year have two entries! As a previous reviewer has said, it makes it really confusing to use, and is a waste of pages that would be better dedicated to note pages at the end.
I ordered a personalised notebook which was to be gift wrapped. This was a Christmas present and needed to be sent directly to a friend in Bristol. I contacted customer service to ask if the notebook would be presented in its gift wrapped state as I did not want the recipient to be wrapping their own present. It needed to be a surprise. They implied it would be gift wrapped - they lied. The notebook was received but with the wrapping separate. Very disappointing.
I was so excited to get my bullet journal and it was a planner. Rude
Delivery arrived over 2 weeks after dispatch and way after the estimated arrival time given at moment of purchase. The layout of the diary is stupid! The week at the end of the month and beginning of the next month is just unnecessary and confusing. There are double the amount of pages needed as each day is included twice meaning you have to write everything twice on separate pages! Makes NO sense! Would make more sense to have it laid out normally and use extra pages for more notes at the back. Not the best diary i have had which is annoying as it is the most expensive giving it cost upwards of £30 overall. Not happy but can’t return as it was personalised. Wouldn’t buy from Papier again. Not worth it!
Why did I pay for package tracking info If all it says is sent. Sent from where. I want information.
BUYER BEWARE! Before you get excited about one of Papier's nice-looking products, read on….Papier print quality is the very worst of all the online vendors like them that I’ve tried. My crisp, professional quality photo files were rendered on a Papier product as dark, muddy and without sharpness. When I sent images of printing issues to Papier customer service, they said it’s the best they can do. They also asked me to pay shipping cost from the USA to England to return their defective merchandise if I want a refund! Seriously?! That’s super expensive and requires going to the post office during pandemic lockdown. FYI: Competitors provide an immediate refund with no return, or quality replacement merchandise, if the issue is caused by them. I’ve asked Papier customer service to escalate my issue to top management to address if needed — and we will see what happens — for my situation, and for the future of their business given their abysmal printing and customer service. In the meantime, I strongly recommend taking YOUR business elsewhere!
I ordered a soft cover bullet journal online after seeing an Instagram add. $20.99 for 37 pages? Are you kidding me? 1/4 of an inch!
Also, very sneaky, Papier--the hard cover has 96 pages. Why does the soft cover have just about 1/3 the number of pages as the hard cover? Very disappointed.
After filling in my diary as I normally would with any other diary I realised the days didn’t match up correctly.
I looked through the diary and found that on months that didn’t end on a Sunday (so all months except for two), the last week of the month was repeated. So you have the last week of say April, then a double page for the next months goals, and then that same end week of April repeated. I’ve never seen this before in a diary. So instead of just assuming it would go to the next week, it repeats itself.
On querying this with customer service I was told they had changed it due to customer feedback. All fine and well if they then advertise this strange layout because most people will be expecting it to be like any normal diary. I find it strange that customer feedback would be to request this as then surely all diaries would be like this if there’s such a big demand for it. There’s also no indication of this in the description. I was also told I could just score out the repeated week?! Bit of a strange way to fix a problem that was avoidable. I can’t return the item as it’s both personalised and like I said I’d already filled it in before realising the weird layout. It’s an expensive waste of money. I’ve gone back to my Filofax. If you want a diary that repeats its weeks then this is for you!
Papier sent our invitations through customs and stated the stationery was worth over $1000.00 Australian dollars despite us paying $628 dollars Au. This brings us into the import threshold where, we are now being charged an additional 280 dollars by UPS to receive our invitations, 10% tax on goods over $1000.00 plus UPS’ additional fees and charges. Papier states that they use Australia Post in their Website, this is clearly not the case. If I could leave no stars I would.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,362 reviews