Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Osmio 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Philip Thomas
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
I bought an Osmio Zero Reverse Osmosis System and it is absolutely amazing. The system does what it says. Is is super easy to use and reliable as long as the filters don't decide to trouble you. The only downside is that you have to keep up replacing the reservoir every now and then if you have a big family.
Excellent Quality and service.
Very helpful as we were looking for replacement filters for a product brought abroad - and a fast service at a good price!
Very fast and efficient professional service
Great ans fast shopping!
Thanks !
Great product and great service
Purchased a couple of weeks ago. Main observations:
1) 20% of water is waisted at each refill. I am watering plants in the garden with it, but not sure if it’s harmless for plants.
2) doesn’t reach 100 degrees boiling temperature, not hot enough to make tea.

Apart from this, a good product.
Despite being a small order for a filter the team went out of the way to help me out. Very grateful
Quick, accurate service and good follow up customer care. DPD delivery to previously preferred address (which couldn’t be changed after order placed) was frustrating.
Quality tap, well packaged, quick service
faultless ordering prompt delivery excellent customer services and fantastic product water softener works well after it gets in the system
Very happy with it, would definitely recommend. Also quick delivery.
Not fitted yet
Next day delivery of expected item.
I ordered this stainless steel tap to replace a chrome tap that came free with an under sink filter system, unfortunately it sprung a leak. I contacted Osmio who were extremely helpful and understanding. They suggested the stainless steel tap and since it was fitted I could not be happier with the performance - no leaks, looks great and fantastic quality.

I would not hesitate to recommend Osmio Water!
Great advice and customer service. Filters are in and doing their thing, without any noticeably drop in flow or pressure.
Osmio is very easy to use and to clean. I recommend it to all my friends. Excellent product.
Just superb! Clean sweet water and it looks beautiful too
I bought replacement filters for my existing filter installation.
The customer service has been amazing in providing information to help me replacing the filters. I have never done it before and found it easy, thanks to their help.
Fantastic product! I cannot express my happiness of buying it. I will reccommend this filter to everyone.
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,256 reviews