Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Geoffrey Thomas
Osmio 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mo El Moudden
Great product and price. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to move away from toxic chemicals used in household products. Great for washing up dishes, cleaning surfaces and bathrooms.
Brilliant filter! Can no drink the water without gagging
Definitely felt a difference since drinking dueterium free
Great machine and supplies are reasonably priced.
Very efficient, good service will definitely use Osmio again
Easy to fit, easy to change filters, water tastes and smells good and the beer I brew with it tastes even better! What more could you want?
Excellent service over the phone. The spare part is on its way the same day. 10 out of 10.
Well packaged and quick delivery
These filters are great, since using them I've never had a problem with water quality
My Osmio came within 2 days and was well wrapped. It only took a few minutes to set up. I have used it everyday 3 or 4 times a day. I've yet to feel any benefits though. I will continue for a few more weeks and review again. I cannot yet justify the price of the Osmio with the results. I gave it 3 stars, only because it has made me drink more water.
So pleased to find a water filter that's made by a UK based company! Love the set up, sturdier than I thought it would be, because of where they tap is positioned you do lose a fair bit of filtered water but not a major issue, my only concern is when the lid is on tight it can be a challenge to lift it off, this does scare me as I don't want to smash the filter if I pull the lid too hard so I just place it on top instead. All in all absolutely love it, would recommemd it.
Great product. I have so much more energy, I’ve also experienced some excess weight loss. I would highly recommend this product.
Very efficient response to my order, thank you.
Long delay whilst waiting for part to come into stock but when pushed as leak getting worse you removed part from a tap and delivered quickly. Thanks
So far we are very pleased with our new clarity gravity water filter system. The water feels like bottled water in your mouth and not the harsh hard tap water! The customer service has been great too, helping me with some queries and providing information. Many thanks, would highly recommend.
Just been using this new machine for a few days. absolutely love it and water tastes wonderful … very pleased with this water machine and extremely easy to use .
Brilliant service friendly customer service prompt delivery What else can you ask for
Terrible! Sold me a product which leaked. Refused to accept it could be faulty, instead assumed it must be my fault. Spoke to me in a patronising way, and refused to exchange it! Steer well clear!
Excellent service. Products delivered through DPD expertly and exactly when stated on the text sent to us before delivery. Osmio is professional and its customer service is off a very high standard.
Quick service, great prices and very easy to find exactly the product I needed.
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,810 reviews