Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
I’m 100% absolutely happy about product. I will definitely highly recommend it to buy. Now I’m really enjoy to drink weather at my home.
I love Osmio products, don't get me wrong, but Im a little dismayed in the fact that when they realised that the plastic to brass couplings wasn't working, they didn't automatically send out an email to those customers who had bought the plastic thread on the housings and let them recall the product. It leaked from day one. Having just replaced one of the housings, the next one in line is now leaking. It just doesn't make sense to fix a plastic thread to a brass thread. So at some stage we will have to purchase the new brass thread housings for the other two filter components. Which is a bit excessive in my mind.. but a leaky filter is just not practical is it? Our plumber tried containing the leak with industrial-grade 'stuff', but to no avail. So Osmio, if in future you get it wrong like this, then please patch it up with your customers with replacements.. it is after all only fair.
Perfect service. I needed lamps for my water system. I tried everywhere and eventually found Osmio. As I'm in Ireland I was a little worried of exports, VAT and costs. The company made it so easy. One price, inclusive of everything. It arrived on the outlined delivery date. Well packed, actually very well packed. No surprises, cost wise. Great service.
I ordered two sets of replacement filters pack for my Osmio Zero Countertop Reverse Osmosis System, together with an Installation Sanitisation Kit. The items were delivered within 1 working day in excellent condition. Quick and reliable service.
so easy having a worktop water filtration system ... very happy with it.
I am very impressed with the osmio!! I can’t believe it’s the same water coming out that goes in, no bad chorine chemical smell and the taste is fantastic. Thank you very much to the guys at osmio for bringing such a fantastic product.
Osmio 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Very easy company to deal with and a great product
Great service from he whole team and Sam everything ran so smoothly considering the times we are living in.
Very quick delivery, thank you
Fast delivery.
I like my drinking water filterer very much. I have used the system oh I forget how many years, but its a long time. I renew the filters every year, the improvement in the taste of the water is huge. The staff are always helpful, I ordered over the phone and was sent a link to pay as well as other information I asked for. A good company all round Lidia
Efficient, friendly service and Quick delivery
Very happy with the osmio zero, instant positive difference in taste of our municipal tap water! Setting up the order with Mark was excellent as I had a good few questions which he promptly replied to, and we live outside the UK, cheers Mark
I was really excited by my purchase of an Osmio Zero, unfortunately there was a fault with the heating element. A quick call to Osmio and they had a new unit out the next day and arranged collection of the old one a few days later. Really happy with the product and their customer service.
A very neat, smart looking, box that is easy to use and seems to work really well. Filling the tank to the 5 ltr mark does make it quite difficult to handle, especially as one edge of the tank is lower, so I tend to fill to 4.5. We like the dial/button. An option of felt pads on the feet would be good (we have added some) as many people will tuck it away between fills and it's very grippy with a full tank. I've not had to swap filters yet, but it looks easy on youtube, and it'll be a while before I know if the filtration is stopping my coffee machine from scaling (the main reason i bought it) but the kettle-replacement ability is brilliant - much quieter and quicker than the kettle, and much cheaper than a Ziptap, Qooker or similar fancy hot tap.
delivery was on time i fitted the softner on saturady good product my only reservation will require a vat recipt and waranty detilas not enclosed with the delivery ??
Purchased a tri flow tap 4 years ago. It wasn’t performing the way it should. Contacted Osmio detailing what was happening. They responded very quickly and gave advice and a link to what was needed to solve the problem. Within a few days the tap is as good as new. Fantastic customer service. Well done Osmio 👍👍👍
Very helpful spot on service I would certainly recommend your company ! Happy chap Jim
I had lot of pre-purchase queries and customer service was excellent in answering all my concerns.
Items arrive quickly and staff is always helpful and polite. Only comment is regarding the Double Helix water it’s hard to get the last drops out which is a bit frustrating as it’s so expensive for auscultation a little amount .. is there a better bottle
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,532 reviews