Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful customer service. Filter works well.
The tap of my reverse osmosis water purifying system needed replacing, and I contacted Osmio for advice. The staff were very well informed and I purchased a replacement tap.
Unfortunately the Swan tap sent me did not have a thread at the base of the barrel and would not screw into the fitment. I contacted Osmio and the next day a second replacement arrived which was perfect for the job. The staff were very apologetic and explained what had happened.
I would recommend Osmio because the staff listen to your needs and provide excellent help. This is important when problems occur because you can be reassured that they will be on the job immediately.
Well done Osmio, and thank you for your support.
I am Very satisfied with OSMIO, customer service,
I have purchased a BMB-20 +Alkaline +Detox Pumped Quick Change 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis System. from OSMIO, I recommend OSMIO with the highest credibility.
Arrived quickly
Excellent build quality
Easy fit to existing shower hose
Looks good
Feels good to use
Powerful but pleasant water spray
Excellent service on line and when I had a couple of questions - excellent on the ‘chat’ service too.
Recieved my filters within 2 working days to rural France.
Excellent so far. Works well. Simple to use. Looks good.
Excellent so far.
Todo correcto y muy rápido
Great service. Fast delivery. 100% recommended. Thank you!!!
Mark Kent is a great man and the product FOLLOWS🤝👏👏👏
Superb service and a great product. I would certainly recommend you.
Ordered on Thursday before 3:30pm. I live in Northern Ireland and at 8:47am on bank holiday Monday it was noted in the DPD app as 'out for delivery' there was no e-mail/text or sight of them by 12:13pm so I asked for it to be delivered on Tuesday as I wanted to go out for a walk. at 14:18 it is noted as 'carded' - I don't know what this means then returned to depot at 16:09. On Tuesday 26th May, I got a message to say it would be delivered between 13:00-14:00 which it was. On delivery, one of the three boxes what damaged - split at the sides and ripped at the top. One of the coldstream replacement filter metal lids was dented. On review of the contents, an item was missing - the Milton sanitisation tablets (one of a 4 part sanitisation kit) and I needed to call customer service. They are currently looking into this and i have sent them a photo of what parts of the sanitisation kit were received. I have run about 5L water through the Zero system to clear it and am still comparing and contrasting to the tap water!
Excellent service, keep up the good work 😇
I ordered replacement cartridges for my water file (a pack of 8). Even though we are in difficult times, the website ordering was excellent and the delivery very fast. Very pleased with the service. The water filter continues to operate perfectly after many years
Great service from Osmio - easy, smooth and very fast delivery.
Thank you.
This is a company that totally believes in staff training and customer service. So much so that they telephoned me back after I had had a query to ensure I was happy with their service. Will certainly deal with them again!
Knowledgeable, efficient, supportive.
A great customer experience.
Good quality product and efficient processing of the order. We use the filters with a Propur product and have been very pleased.
Fantastic product! Very happy customer, highly recommend the product. Water tastes great and makes you feel just as good too!
Brill service and fast delivery. Excellent quality products. Thanks