Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Very impressed. My order arrived the next day.
So far I have really enjoyed my osmio machine. There's is so much more to learn about water but I feel the quality and availability of hot or cold water from my osmio is second to none. I love the fact that I can use it in any room to suit. I currently run mini health workshops and it's definitely a point of attraction when I speak about water.
Osmio’s advice and service was excellent and their website very helpful. However the filter that I bought wasn’t easily found on the website without knowing the proper product code.
Great site, easy to use, speedy delivery. Very helpful. Thank you.
Very good product
Excellent product and an excellent company to buy from . FAST delivery..very helpful. l cannot fault them at all. Perfect.
Just what I needed to stop my boiling water tap from Tasting odd!! Fitted easy, only small issue was the supplied unions needed to be tighten quite a lot even with PTFE to seal.
Second set of water filters purchased from a company that understands water filtration and makes such an immediate improvement. Would highly recommend.
Very impressed!
Excellent, knowledgeable Customer Service staff, diagnosed issue, offered a solution which worked. Thank you!
The service and assistance from my initial phone call was superb. The fault in my kitchen tap was readily identified and a replacement part was despatched the same day, arriving two days later. Details of the repair were provided by a YouTube link which was easy to follow. I would recommend Osmio to anyone. Great service. MichaelQuilter
Great company, very helpful with excellent product knowledge. Long term customer
Hi , product arrived promptly, fitted perfectly, water tastes great, very happy.
Top product if you want clean water, easy to use. Would rather have a bigger inside tank, 1.5 liter water is quickly used.
A must for everyone who wants clean water. One thing that could be improved is a bigger inside tank. 1.5 liter is quickly used up.
Great service. Very helpful and friendly staff.
The technical support agents are always more than ready to help you with any question. I sent an email at 9pm and was called back the following morning. Well built products with The best customer service I have ever experienced.
Luxury water filtration system! This unit is Tankless Reverse Osmosis Machine, the one I've been looking for for a long time! Just love it!
Hi Mark, The bottle is very good, everything works perfectly, I and my husband use it every day for inhalation and drinking water, We don't feel any results yet, I haven't seen any notes in the instruction how many times per day I can use the bottle for hydrogenation? many thanks Marta
After lots of research I decided to buy a Hydrogen water machine. There are lots of cheap products out there on amazon and ebay which probably create chlorine gas and very little if any hydrogen. With Osmio I feel confident that I have bought a safe and high quality item backed up by an excellent customer service. The bottle is very good quality easy to operate and produces a therapeutic amount of hydrogen water (amounts used in most studies). I ordered the product just before 3pm and it was delivered the next day. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Osmio is rated 4.80 based on 278 reviews