Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
It arrived the day after I ordered it. Very pleased with my order
Excellent product.
This product is wonderful, wish I'd bought one earlier. Osmio dispatched product quickly. Up to now, as good as I could have expected.
My son started buying this for my husband as he has prostrate cancer that has spread to the bones since drinking this water all the time his PSA has returned to normal we all feel
this is down to the water
Perfection. Drinking lots more water than usual because the taste is so fresh and clean. Wish I had discovered this filter much earlier.
I love it. It is easy to use. Easy to instal - set. We drink more Walter since. We do not need to bother of bring home bottled water and how much... I save the environment just fill the bucket and easy to prep a tea or my baby bottle at 2am :)
Super fast delivery. reliable
Very poor. Next day delivery was included and a week later the parts have still not arrived
We are sorry about the delay. Delivery depot of our shipping partner has lost the original parcel. The replacement order was despatched as soon as we discovered the issue. Please get in touch with us if we can do anything to improve your experience.
Good website and good quality product, arrived quickly, very minor niggle which is that instructions say to apply a sealant / gel which is not included and I wouldn't know what to use so I just did it up very tightly, also missed the black rubber rings in the filter case, not detailed on the instructions so don't know if I am supposed to use one or both. Generally happy and would buy from again
Great product and fantastic service. Only gripe is the web site. In my opinion it could do with a revamp to make it easier to find the correct filters
Fast delivery
Very swift delivery- thank you!
I cannot praise this company highly enough for its customer service. I purchased a tap over 5 years ago which recently developed a leak on the mains water side of the tap which I think was due to our water being so hard I sent them a video hoping for advice and I received it in spades they couldn’t have been more helpful they diagnosed a new valve was required guided me through every step from removing the old one to sending a photo to make sure the correct replacement was sent. Congratulations to you all for the wonderful service you provide.
I believe the girl that I dealt with was Irina, what a great asset to your company this girl is , her cheery and helpful manner made it a joy to deal with my order
Poor in installation no plumbers or technician is willing to install and take guarantee of its operations. So don’t get this product success..?
Installer can't give warranty for the product. 3 years warranty comes as a standard with the product you have purchased. Warranty is covered by Osmio.
Only had product for a week, great concept and design. Quick delivery. Once I have tasted chlorine in the filtered water, hoping that doesn’t continue
To be honest I’m really disappointed, I felt like this looked like the best shower head after reading up on lots of products but the water feels like needles on your skin, it’s really uncomfortable and my partners son actually hates having a shower with this head, luckily we kept our old one. Also within 4 days it appears to be leaking and the water is coming out in all different directions. A bit gutted but lesson learnt, don’t just buy things on a whim online, sorry but this is my honest opinion, the shipping was quick but that’s about it
The shower head is increasing the water pressure, which in most cases is desirable. If the water pressure is high - this might not be the best product to use. In your case we would recommend installing an inline version of the vitamin C filter, and keep the showerhead you like.
Please get in touch with our customer care team, and we can arrange a swap for you.
Quick delivery. Product as described. Thank you
So happy with my new 3 way filter tap. It was easy to fit and works a treat on my boat. I was a little worried that my pump may not be able to deliver the pressure required but it works fine.
I needed an adapter to take the ⅜" supply from the Kinetico K5 reverse osmosis unit to the ½” tail of the filtered water tap on the Clearwater Hydra tap. Osmio were able to supply from stock and sent it by First Class mail the next day. Great product and great service!
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,073 reviews