Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
They have great customer service. Really helpful when my system pump was broken. They checked my warranty and even though it was not in warranty they still sorted me out. I would like to thank these to people for really being helpful, Irina and Sharon.
Great service and communication, I will be using them next year for my replacement filters. Thank you.
I think the hydroxy gas and water machine is marvellous, unfortunately I could download the instruction manual from their website and was working blind until I found the one on George Wiseman's website which is very comprehensive and easy to read. Osmio very responsive and immediate deliveries and communication methods. Altogether very pleased, could do with another.
Very happy with my first experience with Osmio, Next day shipping and great customer service when I ordered the wrong parts.. I would happily recommend you
Great service
My hair stops falling out when I drink water filtered through these.
Ordered items and they arrived the next day perfect
Fast and efficient service. Always helpful on the phone.
Brilliant product. Genuinely caring and efficient company. Thank you.
Love it, thank you!
Although only had this a few weeks I would, so far, rate it 5*. Up to now excellent, easy to use and trust just as easy to replace filters. The water tastes good and makes clear tea and coffee.
I would recommend this product which is less complicated than the under-sink tank in my previous home.
Also, I am very happy to support local business and wish you well to flourish.
Best wishes
Janet Peck
Fantastic counter-top filtering machine, great customer service
I love the filters, water tastes so much better! Thank you Osmio
Great product I find the measure too much for most cups that are not Mugs so an adjustment on this default measure would be good but a minor observation for me otherwise I’m very pleased been using it for about a year now filters last 4 months in Suffolk which is a very hard water area.
Easy process from start to Finnish
Osmio is working very will and no complaints so far.
Distilled water fast. Kettle bottom of unit requires cleaning approx 3 cycles. Jug caps causes drips onto top and front. Leave off and adjust spout to avoid this or fit plastic tube to feed drips directly to jug. Better if hot water used for reduced cycling time.
Osmosis water when fitted and allowed to settle into your living arrangement is the most beautiful water to drink it’s amazing! We did have a few technical issues when first installed with water pressure but with advice from osmosis it’s working perfectly now !
Very good service and professional
Verg Good service