Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Geoffrey Thomas
Osmio 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mo El Moudden
Very efficient, good service will definitely use Osmio again
Posted 6 minutes ago
Easy to fit, easy to change filters, water tastes and smells good and the beer I brew with it tastes even better! What more could you want?
Excellent service over the phone. The spare part is on its way the same day. 10 out of 10.
Well packaged and quick delivery
These filters are great, since using them I've never had a problem with water quality
Great product. I have so much more energy, I’ve also experienced some excess weight loss. I would highly recommend this product.
Very efficient response to my order, thank you.
So far we are very pleased with our new clarity gravity water filter system. The water feels like bottled water in your mouth and not the harsh hard tap water! The customer service has been great too, helping me with some queries and providing information. Many thanks, would highly recommend.
Just been using this new machine for a few days. absolutely love it and water tastes wonderful … very pleased with this water machine and extremely easy to use .
Brilliant service friendly customer service prompt delivery What else can you ask for
Excellent service. Products delivered through DPD expertly and exactly when stated on the text sent to us before delivery. Osmio is professional and its customer service is off a very high standard.
Quick service, great prices and very easy to find exactly the product I needed.
Order for replacement water filters made online Wed 09:30hr, replacement filters delivery the next day.
Great company, fast delivery to Europe.
So far so good, and we definitely notice the difference in the water. The system is really easy to operate, and changing the filters is straightforward too. It comes with a set of filters already installed, so good to go straight from the box. The Company sent us a helpful email when we ordered, saying that we lived in a hard water area so would need to change our filters every 3 months for best results. The website is full of handy info and tips too. Delivery was Next Day and we were kept well informed. The machine seems very robust, and so far has had a lot of use being used for a family of 6. For us, having awakened to what is put in our tap water, buying this machine was a no brainer, and worth every penny!
I have the portable reverse osmosis unit, I bought this to replace my under the counter unit that was purchased over 19 years ago. The unit is not as convenient as my under the counter unit but I wanted to replace it as it was getting old and a new more modern one. The water tastes lovely and it easy to use and to start using. I am looking forward to seeing how easy it is to change the filters as my under the counter was not easy.
Well done Mark and his team. I needed a bit out of the ordinary and they sorted me out very quickly.
Excellent customer service. They are very helpful and knowledgeable and clearly passionate about their products.
excellent piece of kit
We have been using the filter now for over a week. We found it very easy to install and use. I would suggest that the first time it is connected that it be flushed at least twice
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,806 reviews