Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Great shower filter. Does not splash water like others and transparency looks really cool.
You are a fantastic company, you are authentic and knowledgable. Your water filtration systems are second to none and your customer service equally exceptional. Keep doing what you do, in the way you do it ... A very happy and grateful customer
Excellent and efficient service. Will use again.
Great service very efficient
Easy to order. Super fast service and next day delivery. Great company.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. I would recommend.
Very quick delivery with special instructions followed. Good product & good price
Brilliant machine, easy and super quick setup, great tasting water
First rate customer service. Very prompt despatch of order.
Osmio has a wide range of water filter/treatment accessories. I using them for nearly 2 years and I saved a lot money not buying expensive bottled water from shop, also my waste is reduced as I don’t bin the empty plastic bottles anymore. 5Star
Excellent machine loving the water now from the osmio would highly recommend.
Highly Recommend! Called to discuss which filter would suit, ordered and it was with me the next day, called again with a quire regarding installation which was answered there and then. Very rear to find a company with any customer service these days let alone this level. And loving the filtered water.
Thank you super!
Excellent product & service
Prompt delivery, excellent price and great expertise and advice. Pleasure to deal with.
Great product. Great results.
Really fast delivery. Easy to order.
Great customer service and excellent delivery time.
I drink so much more water now that I have my reverse osmosis filter. It was such a good thing to save up for! And the waste water always smells so chemical-y, it's brilliant to poue it down the sink and think, I would have drunk every drop of that chemical bath if I didn't have my filter. Also, importantly, my tea tastes better now! This is a big thing, so thank you Osmio. Even the packaging was good thick cardboard which made a very good Roman shield and Roman Eagle, so my son is happy too! The only thing I'm confused about is, where is my warranty? Usually it comes in the box, but I can't find it and I don't know if I have to do anything to activate it.
We have now had our Osmio for over 2 years and are absolutely thrilled with its performance. The water also tastes amazing, our doggies agree.
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,588 reviews