Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Caroline Hands
Osmio 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Caroline Hands
QUICK RESPONSE AND GOOD SERVICE
Very happy with service and delivery.even with a bank holiday,ordered on a Sunday and received by following Tuesday,only two days-well done!
I have the zero water filter which is fab use it for hot and cold water once you have it couldn't be without it
great customer service,always deliver quickly, and reliable.Would recommend!
Excellent Service.....! On Point.....'Customer Service'. :D:
An excellent, affordable, quick and easy way to remove chlorine and other contaminates. I have tried several other shower heads and the Osmio Vitafresh beats them all hands down. I'm really happy with this product. You can feel the difference from your first shower. Thank You Osmio
Ordered replacement lamp for UV which arrived quickly. This was thanks to Osmio who reminded me that a new lamp was required.
Always have a great service from Osimo.
Purchasing replacement parts was easy, although with the new model I was a little uncertain I had purchsed the right model parts.
Very good filters easy to fit quick delivery
Customer service and delivery were excellent.
Great company, great products, great customer service
Product looks good, however customer service and tech support is dire. Our plumber had to ring you a number of times, after leakage, was assured only one o ring on each filter casing when another one dropped out of housing, another call, assured there was only one, but there are two on each. Need to brush up on your own product knowledge.
Outstanding customer service, fast delivery and well designed quality products
Amazing service . I ordered one day and it was delivered the next morning and I am very pleased with shower head so far.
I had a query on a R/O system. Spoke to a very helpful and knowlegable person at Osmio who provided sound advice which led to a purchase at a very reasonable price that arrived next day. Thank you. Web site is great and details Manufacturers recommended frequency of filter change. This service was a complete contrast to a well-known water company that originally supplied the system and was intent on selling me replacement filters that were not required. I will be using Osmio again and recommend them.
Organised a pick up from the warehouse and everything went smoothly, very helpful and organised.
I had some queries before I made my purchase - the staff replied back promptly and provided all the info I needed
Very pleased with an under sink filter & we had a problem just before it was 12 months old. Osmio dealt with my query and responded very fast, efficient and can’t fault their after sales service. Very impressed with with Osmio
For my family its very important to drink good quality of water. I didn't get approval from my landlord to setup filters under the sink, so I decided to try standalone Osmio filters. I've been using it for more than a year. We drink a lot of water every day and we use filtered water to cook a soup. Everything works fine so far!
Osmio is rated 4.75 based on 1,721 reviews