Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Excellent product & service
Prompt delivery, excellent price and great expertise and advice. Pleasure to deal with.
Great product. Great results.
Really fast delivery. Easy to order.
Great customer service and excellent delivery time.
I drink so much more water now that I have my reverse osmosis filter. It was such a good thing to save up for! And the waste water always smells so chemical-y, it's brilliant to poue it down the sink and think, I would have drunk every drop of that chemical bath if I didn't have my filter. Also, importantly, my tea tastes better now! This is a big thing, so thank you Osmio. Even the packaging was good thick cardboard which made a very good Roman shield and Roman Eagle, so my son is happy too! The only thing I'm confused about is, where is my warranty? Usually it comes in the box, but I can't find it and I don't know if I have to do anything to activate it.
We have now had our Osmio for over 2 years and are absolutely thrilled with its performance. The water also tastes amazing, our doggies agree.
Great product and excellent service
Easy and straight forward web site, important for a Luddite like myself, super fast delivery, very pleased with my experience buying online and of course my filters are very easy to change and replace.
Ordered a light tube for my Filtraction, Quick order processing and delivery was ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent Service
Great filter system very handy to have on the counter for convient high quality filtered water
I just got the water system, from this company, week ago but we loooooove it. It was the best investment we done. I only regret that I didn't get it earlier.
Only a week into owning/using the Osmio Zero, so can't comment on filter life, but the water quality is excellent, it's fast to heat up, the flow rate is good, it's easy to fill up the main tank and it's large enough to not have to do that too often. The size of the internal tank means that the filtering process isn't really noticeable as it takes place in the background with filtered water available when needed. It's a good looking unit too. Osmio have been quick to answer questions and answered them in full rather than just simple yes/no. Happy with every aspect so far.
Fast delivery Quality products
Filter ok. Had it 2 years. Not happy with DPD, tried delivering to the wrong address.
I am very happy with all three things bought from Osmio. The products are well designed and easy to install and use. The RO water filter is particularly excellent. The water tastes so much better. I heartily recommend these super products.
Very good,next day delivery for free.highly recommended
Good advice and service.
I am happy to be contacted online. the water is drinking. . I feel good
This is my second osmio filter, and I have to say it makes such a massive improvement to the smell and taste of tap water. Would never be without a filter now, and so easy to fit to existing pipe work, highly recommended to anyone considering fitting an inline water filter..... Excellent customer service...
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,575 reviews