Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
I purchased an Osmio Zero last year. Almost immediately I noticed that water coming from the filter was good tasting sometimes and other times tasted like bad rubber hose. After much experimentation, I have found that the bad taste comes after filtered water has been sitting in the machine for an hour or more. The first approximately 130ml coming from the Zero tastes like rubber hose. The subsequent water, if one immediately draws on the Zero, tastes good. I discussed these issues with people at Osmio, who tried to be helpful, and they made some suggestions. Like the bad taste might come from the mineral cartridge. We tested this with an empty cartridge and found it did not change anything. My guess is that somewhere in the distal part of the Zero, a volume of filtered water is in a tube that imparts a strong rubber taste over time. Once 130ml of water has flushed this out, the subsequent water is fine as long as one doesn't wait too long to dispense the water. After an hour of sitting the bad taste builds up again. I continue to use the Osmio Zero but it requires flushing 130ml out every time I want water. In practice, I dispense 130ml and discard it. I then dispense 1L. This works but it still wastes time, energy and water. Osmio should figure this out and eliminate the bad tasting tubing. Just to be clear, I also sanitised the unit using the instructions and gear from Osmio and this had no effect on the bad taste. I also sent back the Zero to Osmio and had them drill a hole in the side to drain the effluent down the sink rather than back into the water reservoir. This also made no difference. The unit has been restored to function as designed.
Not really happy with the Osmio Zero reverse ordered a week ago.
I barely manage to use it one time for 2 hours without asking me to remplace the water. I’m living in London and Thames water has expressed their water is good for drinking, so i can really find the water poured in the container to be the problem.
Unfortunately i put the original Package in the bin as i never expected to think returning it, but now i’m stuck with it.
Probably so many other products which worth trying in the future as Osmio Zero is not what i expected from them.
I have to qualify that Poor rating as the staff were polite and found the part I needed and were quickly able to identify me as the original purchaser so unfair to tar it all with the same brush.
I was told that the tap was still under warranty which was very pleasing although I know it is a quality item andis perfect for the applicationI have for a Filtered water spout seperate from the hot and Cold spout with the flexible hose and the spray or jet nozzle.
The Nozzle had failed and the little slide button was just not attached inside.
I was passed to the order department who informed me that not all the tap is warranted and I would have to pay £34 for a new part as it is not covered.
I did explain that we seldom use the spray but could not continue to use the tap with both spray and jet at the same time.
As I needed to get the tap working quickly I had no choice but to accept what I thought should have been a gracious replacement for an otherwise very happy customer.
I did ask if there was a manager or director I could speak to but was told there wasn't, so pay up and look big as I did.
I couldn't help compare the service that my own company gave to customers
and I would often say "sorry sir but our products don't go wrong and that was for a product 15 years old!!!
As an engineer myself I had to open the faulty Nozzle to see what had happened and I had to cut it in half to gain access to what was a well made item but suffering corrosion internally on the sliding part. Not sure about the choice of metals but a nicely made and designed item.
I do hope the new one I have will last a lot longer.
Sorry but you did ask for review and I hope you will take note of my comments and feelings.
With kindest regards and wishing you well over this difficult time.
Trevor Spero 07780 997263
I would have put a photo but have thrown the bits away nbow.
The water cleanning cleanning has an impressive results of water cleanning. That’s why we have purchased it. However the instructions for an installation are very poor. We still can't make it work. It’s a pity!!
Hello Mark
our order was supposed to be next day but we have not received it yet so I cant review. Adrian Sterry-Blunt (Franke Olympus triflow
it seems I can't submit without a review, so for now I will put poor to be reviewed later
Had a whole house water filter fitted but was impossible to unscrew the housing to replace filters. It took months of complaining to get the whole system replaced and now I again I have the same problem. Have given up now and bypassed the filters. Biggest waste of money ever and it wasn’t cheap.
Installation has been a nightmare.
The Supply tee-off adapter needs better washers to seal and the 1/4 BSP tap cannot be sealed using PTFE tape.
The female thread in the body has not been frazed, the edges are so sharp that they strip the PTFE from the small tap before any seal is made.
Tomorrow I will re-assemble using Loctite Thread Sealant.
I only hope that there are no similar problems with the filter unit!
Quick replies to emails and attempts to resolve the issue.
The tri flow tap I bought looks and feels very good quality but I have not had chance to install it yet so I can't comment on it's functionality. The reason I have to give you a rating of 'poor' is because you did not include any paper installation instructions or manual with the tap but you sent me a link to a Youtube video - which I find unacceptable. I rang and requested the installation guide and manual as a PDF document I could keep on my computer and apparently you don't have one. For a tap at this price I would have expected a paper installation booklet in with the tap.
I feel there is not enough after sales support especially in regard of installation, there should be support if there are problems
Hi there, we have a pretty much 24/7 support via WhatsApp on +447852323666. Please can you get in touch and let me know what the problem you had was about? Thanks, Mark
I really don't like the water filter, it's difficult to refill all the time, I wish that it could be plumbed in. I had to replace the filter within the first month as well and found this quite annoying and expensive. I don't think we will be using it for very long.
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 888 reviews