Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
My replacement filters arrived promptly and it was very straight forward and quick to change them on my Osmio Zero machine.
Informative when speaking on the phone answering all the questions I asked. Goods dispatched and arrived well packaged and promptly. Very pleased with the service.
Sharon was extremely helpful, guiding me through many product choice and installation questions for an under sink filtration system with its own tap. Final install was easy, and products appear to work well, with better water flow than I expected and noticeably improved water quality. Tap looks good and professional, and has a big enough arch to its neck that it'll fill pretty much anything. One very happy customer.
Product arrived very quickly, but there was a lot of packaging for a small item
Great service when I've called for help in deciding exactly what to order. Speedy delivery and everything I needed included in the pack. Highly recommend Osmio water to all my friends and family.
Great costumer service. They’re not afraid to go the extra mile. I’m extremely happy with my machine. 😁😁😁
Extremely helpful lady on enquiring replacement water filters for my ProPur gravity water container, super fast delivery very pleased with the filters supplied. Highly recommend.
Amazing product
One of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Delivery was prompt, we had a broken UV light when package was opened, within an hour I received an email letting me know a replacement had been sent. Excellent service.
Osmio is the top water system money can buy,and all the staff are extremely knowledgeable and polite.
Very helpful advice received from people who know their business.
First class products and first class service. The staff at Osmio could not have been more helpful and courteous through the whole process of explaining the products, making sure that they were the most suitable for my particular requirements and even helping with installation of the D7 over the phone!
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 893 reviews