Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Daniel
Osmio 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Sasha King
I need to return the filter I bought because the product did not meet my expectations and needs.
hi we love the Osmio , the only fault is a lack of instructions to assemble it . I have recently purchased 3 ,so when I visit my family, I can have filtered water ,as i drink a lot of water . There was no mention of where to put the white washers in the unit . Perhaps you can enlighten me . Also one of them ,in continual use, very soon had to be thoroughly cleaned when green algae appeared ? Thanks Rowena
UV bulb delivered safely in MASSIVE box with plenty of bubble wrap protection. Like to order a new one as soon as one is installed. However not so easy to store spare as doesn’t come in it’s own packaging. Courier couldn’t be bothered to open the driveway gate and bring package to the door, left by the gate - disappointing, but not Osmio fault.
Quick and effective delivery.
great way to have clean water without the plumbing!
Reasonable easy to install and so far no problems with water nice and clear and tasting good.
Ordered a light tube for my Filtraction, Quick order processing and delivery was ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent Service
Product exactly as described and delivered very quickly, all at a fair price!
Very happy with the osmio zero, instant positive difference in taste of our municipal tap water! Setting up the order with Mark was excellent as I had a good few questions which he promptly replied to, and we live outside the UK, cheers Mark
A very neat, smart looking, box that is easy to use and seems to work really well. Filling the tank to the 5 ltr mark does make it quite difficult to handle, especially as one edge of the tank is lower, so I tend to fill to 4.5. We like the dial/button. An option of felt pads on the feet would be good (we have added some) as many people will tuck it away between fills and it's very grippy with a full tank. I've not had to swap filters yet, but it looks easy on youtube, and it'll be a while before I know if the filtration is stopping my coffee machine from scaling (the main reason i bought it) but the kettle-replacement ability is brilliant - much quieter and quicker than the kettle, and much cheaper than a Ziptap, Qooker or similar fancy hot tap.
Very prompt response, useful information and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend!
Very good products and company
Very good website and information regarding their products. The fridge filters are very good value for money and I will use them again.
I was looking for a water system to go under the sink , a friend at work recommended the cosmic zero. It looked a great piece of kit and customer service were very helpful and gave both myself and my freind replacement filters which was a lovely gesture. Arrived prompt with said gifts and was easy to set up. Obvious big difference in the taste of the water and the hot water settings are fantastic. On the down side for the cost I was a little disappointed in the overall quality of the machine casing and the drip tray is cheap and moves away from the connection point too easily. This maybe a little picky from myself and overall I am very happy with my purchase and I dare say the manufacturer would say the cost went in to the overall working of the machine. I would still definitely recommend to friend's and family.
Gravity water filter arrived with one filter broken .. was replaced .. item works well though and stylish
Fast, efficient service.
Overall very pleased with my Osmio Zero reverse osmosis system. Produces hot water to three different temperatures very quickly. Only downside is the amount of waste water which is around 1.5 litres per 5 litres of tap water. Quite noisy too. Quality product well made. Delivery was very efficient.
My energy and skin seemed to have improved. Also I’m sleeping deeper. It’s just expensive as I need a new bottle every 3 weeks.
I think the hydroxy gas and water machine is marvellous, unfortunately I could download the instruction manual from their website and was working blind until I found the one on George Wiseman's website which is very comprehensive and easy to read. Osmio very responsive and immediate deliveries and communication methods. Altogether very pleased, could do with another.
Ordered items and they arrived the next day perfect
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,650 reviews