Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
prompt response to email enquiry and item promptly dispatched, but DPD courier delivered it to the wrong address! Luckily the photo enabled me to track it down.
Have had the Osmio HT up and running for over a week now and all now fine. We had a few minot teething problems but the team at osmio sorted these out very quickly and efficiently. The only minor quibble keeping from 5 stars was that the instructions were not quite a match to the unit and some of the images were a little unclear, but this was resolved quickly. Unit seems to work well, and is reasonably quiet. The 3 main fiters are not the easiest to access to change - there is very little space to manoevre them past the frame. Otherwise no problems so far!
Good service and speedy delivery of items ordered. Thankyou
easy to fit and seems to be doing its job
Osmio 3-way tap is a well designed, solid tap and fairly easy to install. The only issue I had were two adaptors missing in the package. I had specified the connections we have in our kitchen and hoped adaptors for would be included.
I purchased an Osmio EZFITPR-O300 and have juts installed it. It took a while to arrange the recommended bypass pipework and valving. Also the filters only just fit in the cabinet under my sink height wise, allowing for filter replacement and to get a screwdriver in at the top for air bleeding (I have a Belfast sink unit). Installation instructions (once found) on-line easy to follow. It would be good to include these with the product. These instructions don't fully align with wording supplied with filters or what is said on YouTube channel. It would be good to get everything aligned. I also think it would be easy to get filters in the wrong way round, so some clearer marking on that would be helpful. Finally I would say something about recommended clearance above and below the unit before installing (for screwdriver and filter replacement).

Overall I'm very pleased with the product so far. The flow rate looks acceptable and the water tastes nice and clean.
The replacement cartridges arrived well packed and ready to fit, I am unable to loosen the fitting to replace them though.
I had hoped to ask for local help otherwise I am going to have to get the plumber back.

Am I able to ease the case in any way please.
Great service and delivery
Everyone most helpful having purchased a Big Berkey. Had trouble priming the filters and Osmio were most helpful in resulting sending them back and they did them.
Ordered Filters which as a result of Covid-19 were out of stock. For this reason delivery was delayed for a short period of time. Otherwise service was fine and the replacement filters are now installed and working fine.
great product and fast delivery but it would be great to have an app with reminder to change which filters and when.
Very good customer service
Always very helpful and prompt with delivery
Water tastes great! I feel energised after drinking it. The only problem I have with it is the fact that after charging it only lasts for up to 8 x7min not 30 as advertised.
Still early days regarding the quality of the water, but the few glasses that I have had taste good.

Product well made and every thing fitted together well. Probably the only negative is the restricted water flow, but until such time as someone comes up with a filter that extracts particles and other nasties without slowing the flow we will have to wait.

The thing that has amused both my wife and I is the statement that it only takes 30 minutes to fit. Who ever wrote that forgot about all the pipework that has to be rerouted and in my case making extra space for the filters, so time for me was more like 3days and numerous trips to Screwfix for fittings.

Overall satisfied with the product and looking forward to having clean water.
Great products and swift delivery, thank you
All present and correct
Reordered FT-Line VE Replacement Filters Pack. I can taste different compared to normal tap water. However these filters are not really good for limescale. I need to descale my kettle every month since started using them whereas Brita does really an excellent job for limescale. So I wish this kits could improve on it. Super fast delivery.
Fit for purpose
Good delivery service although I'm slightly disappointed that the filters aren't quite as effective against limescale as the product I used previously. .
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 909 reviews