Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,092 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ying
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Far to many positives from the product quality’to the efficiency of the staff. I just love all that Osmio strive to achieve. Front running is you. Keep doing what you do. WOW X
I was not sure what filter I needed so I contacted Osmio by e mail and they were very helpful in assessing my requirements. The order was easy to place on line and the items were received within a few days. Would have been sooner but the courier made an error but it arrived the following day ok.
Good product easy to install and change filters. Does what is says in the tin. Satisfyed whith the filters exelent product. I am using Osmio niw 4 years.
Easy to use platform, good product description, helpful videos/manuals and a simple checkout process. An online business with the customer ‘in mind’.
Excellent customer service , extremely quick delivery. A great company .
Firstly the boring stuff: The Osmio Zero arrived fast, was well packaged and came with great documentation for an easy setup. (The first set of filters come pre-installed) The machine itself works faultlessly and has replaced our regular water filter jug and kettle. I can't comment on filter life yet, but I do think the water quality seems good. At any rate, this is a very neat solution that worked better in our situation than a plumbed-in reverse osmosis system... Overall 5/5
I am impressed with osmium because the people on the phone are polite and knowledgable and generous with their time.
Absolutely excellent product. I’ll definitely be purchasing from you again.
Great service. Thank you.
Competitive on price and use the excellent DPD to get stuff delivered quickly and efficiently.
Truly brilliant
Definitely worth the fee
Did just as they promised..... thanks
Always very helpful. Our issue was resolved. Thank you
Excellent water filtration system - was easily installed and works immediately. I had a 3-way tap already installed which did help.
Great customer service and quick shipping. Super happy with the filter replacement cartridges I ordered.
Impeccable reliable service, never disappointed
My order for replacement filters arrived within 24 hours. The website is easy to navigate, everything seems first class.
Very good service and helpful staff
The best filter ever and an excellent customer service. 💯
Osmio is rated 4.8 based on 2,092 reviews