Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 13th February 2020
John Howarth
More Photos & Videos
Good efficient service, filters arrived next day, thank you.
Excellent customer services. Excellent products
Very happy with this product. The ease of using the website for the order was excellent. The efficient speed of delivery could not have been bettr.
Very quick and easy to setup and use. It has replaced my kettle and is so much quicker for making a cuppa
Excellent service and super fast delivery
Great company for advice, information and really pleased with the Osmio Zero purchased last year.
Staff always helpful, quick to respond to queries, accurate advice, extremely quick deliveries and free to.

good prices, excellent products.

what more could anyone want.
Fabulous service. Ordered one day delivered the next! Fabulous.
Prompt delivery, I even messaged for some so information on the kettle product and they got back so fast with thorough guidance on how to replace the filter which was very straight forward. Great company! 5*
Briiliant!!! this is the third one iv bought, so my children can also experience fabulous drinking water, easy to use 10/10 thank you
Julue roberts. UK
I had an excellent experience with the staff and received the replacement part, many thanks
Good product, excellent price - first class customer service, very helpful - thank you.
Great product, quick delivery.
I have the portable Osmio Zero and it's been great. Water is healthier and tastes a lot better. I found the sanitising process hard to follow from the online instructions but the people who answer the phone couldn't be more helpful and took me through it step by step.
Easy online ordering and prompt delivery
I love the machine and all the different ways it offers for you to improve your health and if I have a rest period I now have a reason to do so. In watching George's videos he filled the machine with lye (don't know how much exactly and then he added a litre of distilled water) and your instructions were 750ml of lye only, so I slipped up in not adding the litre. It would have helped if I knew the total capacity of lye+water in the machine when topping up with the syringe, apart from that the exam and info was thorough and fair and necessary, and well done, its ticking over beautifully. I was so pleased to find glasses and lye had been sent as well! Many thanks very pleased.
Very quick delivery - excellent customer service - I highly recommend this firm.
Very Good service and products
Excellent customer service!!
Ordered the D7 direct flow system. It arrived very promptly and had all the necessary parts to install. Installation was fairly straightforward but I had to call Osmio to clarify a couple of things. They were very good at sorting out my problems and I soon had the unit up and running. Quality of water is exceptional, really clean tasting and tea suddenly tastes so much better. Well worth the expense.
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 904 reviews