Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Geoffrey Thomas
Osmio 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mo El Moudden
Terrible! Sold me a product which leaked. Refused to accept it could be faulty, instead assumed it must be my fault. Spoke to me in a patronising way, and refused to exchange it! Steer well clear!
It's not very easy to find the filters we need why can't people speak to each other I don't think I will be ordering filters anymore
I bought this and basically, it is not working. If you want to make tea by using this filter it will be like a lime. So, I am not happy with this :(
Had the full house 3 cartridge system in our house and the contaminant level is above 300. The average U.K. household water should be 051-200 range so the cartridges don’t really do anything.
we had a look, and the system you have is an inline system. Inline systems reduce contaminants - but they do not reduce TDS. Please get in touch to discuss your needs so we could help you to design the system which will work for you.
DO NOT BUY. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST BLAME THE ISSUE ON THE CUSTOMER AS SOON AS ANTYHING ARISES WITH THE MACHINE!!!! IF THE LIGHTS FLASH IT'S THE FILTERS ARE CLOGGED AS OUR WATER IS TOXIC OR THAT WE ARE NOT REPLACING THE FILTERS (3 WEEKS NEW) SO WE ARE DAMAGING THE PUMP. SERIOUSLY OSMIO?!?!?!?! IS THAT HOW YOU TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS' COMPLAINTS? BLAME IT EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THAT YOUR MACHINE COULD BE FAULTY?
BUYERS BEWARE FALSE MARKETING - All four lights on the machine started flashing within 3 weeks of us starting to use the Osmio Zero Reverse Osmosis System. The company told us that it's because our water is hard (we live in Central London) so the water filters are clogged. This doesn't make sense because our water has to be toxic or full of rocks for it to clog the filters that are supposed to last 6 MONTHS that's 24 WEEKS.. within 3 WEEKS, that's 21 WEEKS or -87.5% shorter than advertised! The company representative said the 6 months estimate in some cases could be shorter based on your water hardness level... BUT HELLO, 3 WEEKS vs. 6 MONTHS (87.5% DIFFERENCE)?!?!?!? That's absolutely fraud marketing. Also, it's been very disappointing because the company's standard response is to blame the water instead of trying to find solutions to help their customers.
I had a problem with some taps I'd bought which were now out of the warranty period. Sharon was really helpful and sent me replacement parts f-o-c. Very pleased with the after sales service.
I still didn't receive the item. I ordered the black osmio zero but I noticed that you sent the white one.
Can't rate as I haven't received the delivery yet!! Delayed
Placed order on January 5th and still no sign of the filters. If there are current delays it would have been good to note this on the website in order to set realistic expectations. We love our Osmio machine and the water it produces such a pity it takes so long to get replacement filters.
Dear Osmio, I regret to say that I have not found your product functional. After repeated water test, it seems as though the filters are filtering very little to none of the nitrates in the water. I am getting a consistent reading of 5 parts per million. Tap water in England is typically between 5 and 10 parts per million in nitrate. This is important to me because I keep a reef tank and that is what I purchased the product for. Also I have tested other water samples in comparison, to samples from your product, so I know my test kit is functioning properly. Considering the price of both the product and the filters, which is very high, I would expect exceptional performance. I would like to return the product.
Very disappointed in every way. Awkward to fill. Very slow delivery of water. Small quantity of hot water. We gave up after 24 hours and went back to Tesco Chase Spring. Yes, the bottles are a bore but it is so much easier. Very good service from Osmio one refund.
Bought a water filter system for under the sink. After 2 months the water is cloudy and the kettle is getting limescale fur in it. A technician from Osmio said that this will happen after two months and to descale the kettle. The filters say they last at least 3 months. I’m not happy that I have a water filter system where I also need to descale the kettle. Sort of defeats the object...I should have shopped around.
Lovely company to do business with, very polite, we had a tiny problem but they came to the rescue and solved it almost immediately also next day delivery, fantastic 100%. Lorraine
Filter seems ok but filter cartridges don’t fit the filter supplied!
To be honest I’m really disappointed, I felt like this looked like the best shower head after reading up on lots of products but the water feels like needles on your skin, it’s really uncomfortable and my partners son actually hates having a shower with this head, luckily we kept our old one. Also within 4 days it appears to be leaking and the water is coming out in all different directions. A bit gutted but lesson learnt, don’t just buy things on a whim online, sorry but this is my honest opinion, the shipping was quick but that’s about it
The shower head is increasing the water pressure, which in most cases is desirable. If the water pressure is high - this might not be the best product to use. In your case we would recommend installing an inline version of the vitamin C filter, and keep the showerhead you like. https://www.osmiowater.co.uk/water-filters/shower-filters/osmio-vitafresh-advanced-shower-filter-combo-pack.html Please get in touch with our customer care team, and we can arrange a swap for you.
,don’t have instruction
To save trees we stopped offering paper manuals. You can add a paper manual for a whole house systems at the check out - it is free of charge. All our manuals are automatically emailed when an order is placed. Manuals are also available for download from the product page.
🙈
Unable to order replacement filters over the phone. Have to go online which is a great concern if one doesn’t know exactly which ones to order. No one to fit the filters meaning that we have to organise that ourselves with a plumber who we can only hope is proficient. Further, the water from my dispenser has been drastically lower ever since the filters were installed. The first engineer even fitted them incorrectly. Overall, I would not recommend your company because your actions as highlighted above are those of a business that does not value the loyalty of its customers as much as their money.
Doesn’t work,does not alter the ph of the water
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,805 reviews