Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
I still didn't receive the item. I ordered the black osmio zero but I noticed that you sent the white one.
Can't rate as I haven't received the delivery yet!! Delayed
Placed order on January 5th and still no sign of the filters. If there are current delays it would have been good to note this on the website in order to set realistic expectations. We love our Osmio machine and the water it produces such a pity it takes so long to get replacement filters.
Dear Osmio, I regret to say that I have not found your product functional. After repeated water test, it seems as though the filters are filtering very little to none of the nitrates in the water. I am getting a consistent reading of 5 parts per million. Tap water in England is typically between 5 and 10 parts per million in nitrate. This is important to me because I keep a reef tank and that is what I purchased the product for. Also I have tested other water samples in comparison, to samples from your product, so I know my test kit is functioning properly. Considering the price of both the product and the filters, which is very high, I would expect exceptional performance. I would like to return the product.
Very disappointed in every way. Awkward to fill. Very slow delivery of water. Small quantity of hot water. We gave up after 24 hours and went back to Tesco Chase Spring. Yes, the bottles are a bore but it is so much easier. Very good service from Osmio one refund.
Bought a water filter system for under the sink. After 2 months the water is cloudy and the kettle is getting limescale fur in it. A technician from Osmio said that this will happen after two months and to descale the kettle. The filters say they last at least 3 months. I’m not happy that I have a water filter system where I also need to descale the kettle. Sort of defeats the object...I should have shopped around.
Lovely company to do business with, very polite, we had a tiny problem but they came to the rescue and solved it almost immediately also next day delivery, fantastic 100%. Lorraine
Filter seems ok but filter cartridges don’t fit the filter supplied!
To be honest I’m really disappointed, I felt like this looked like the best shower head after reading up on lots of products but the water feels like needles on your skin, it’s really uncomfortable and my partners son actually hates having a shower with this head, luckily we kept our old one. Also within 4 days it appears to be leaking and the water is coming out in all different directions. A bit gutted but lesson learnt, don’t just buy things on a whim online, sorry but this is my honest opinion, the shipping was quick but that’s about it
The shower head is increasing the water pressure, which in most cases is desirable. If the water pressure is high - this might not be the best product to use. In your case we would recommend installing an inline version of the vitamin C filter, and keep the showerhead you like. https://www.osmiowater.co.uk/water-filters/shower-filters/osmio-vitafresh-advanced-shower-filter-combo-pack.html Please get in touch with our customer care team, and we can arrange a swap for you.
,don’t have instruction
To save trees we stopped offering paper manuals. You can add a paper manual for a whole house systems at the check out - it is free of charge. All our manuals are automatically emailed when an order is placed. Manuals are also available for download from the product page.
🙈
Unable to order replacement filters over the phone. Have to go online which is a great concern if one doesn’t know exactly which ones to order. No one to fit the filters meaning that we have to organise that ourselves with a plumber who we can only hope is proficient. Further, the water from my dispenser has been drastically lower ever since the filters were installed. The first engineer even fitted them incorrectly. Overall, I would not recommend your company because your actions as highlighted above are those of a business that does not value the loyalty of its customers as much as their money.
Doesn’t work,does not alter the ph of the water
I have only just had it fitted as part of a new kitchen and in a brand new kettle the water in the kettle was cloudy and had a layer on top of it after just one boil. I thought from the reviews and claims we would not need a water filter jug, however I do not want my son drinking that water and had to buy another Brita jug. I wish I hadn’t bothered buying it never mind two of them , an utter waste of money.
We have had the system for 3 years with no end of unresolved issues. Now, to cap it all, Osmio won’t send an engineer out. We have to find a plumber and hope that he knows what to do. Seriously, don’t waste your money.
Hi J Sandhu, you rang on Whatsapp and spoke to Mark. You have a 3 stage point of entry filter system and a 1" Baravados liquid softneer and a BMB NOva Pro 9 Stage Direct Flow RO installed to your fridge. The issues you told Mark were that the flow to the fridge is no longer good. That is because you have a 9 stage direct flow RO system which gives you about 1 litre per minute. It's a shame this was misunderstood before you purchased it because there are inferior inline filters that wouldnt impact the pressure and flow so much. There is an inverse relationship between water quality and flow as Mark expalined to you. Also, you were concerned your Liquid Softener wasd not taking liquid, but give this was installed in December 2019 and the level has gone down as we expected we saw this on the video call and the installation looked fine, there were no further questions from you. Since 2019 December we no longer offer any installations of maintenance services, and it was not predicted when yopu had us install it. Mark did offer to find you a plumber who would come and do this for you and sent you the manual/video for doing it yourself which most of our customers do this once it is plumbed in. You can have your plumber call Mark on 07852323666 if they are unsure what to do and it's a good idea to combine their visit with a annual boiler service and test gas safety too.
I am absolutely disappointed by this order. After installing the filters and starting an osmosis cycle at 100 degrees, I restarted a cycle and what a surprise after testing the osmosis water with a tds pen: 207 ppm... !!! My old filters, certainly twice as expensive, gave me about 23 ppm at first. Might as well drink the water from the network directly. Is it because I have the "zen & pure" osmosis machine twice as expensive and not the "osmotic"? but they are both made in the same factory I suppose. Are these counterfeit filters? I'm not going to ask for a return and refund, so I lost over £55!
Hi Sibai. We have an order for you only for replacement filters. Which system are you using them for? The Osmio Zero has a TDS monitor that will alarm and flash at the reading you have got there, so it really does not make sense. With a brand new mineral filter you can get resting solubility of around 100-150 ppm, but the osmotic level after membrane is always 95+ plus otherwise it goes into failure mode. Are you using an Osmio Zero or some other system?
Item purchased was faulty and had to be returned. Returning the item was not easy, although we did finally manage to get item picked up from our home. Item was received back on Monday, email sent regarding refund, no response received. However PayPal have just confirmed they have received the refund. Would I purchase again from Osmio not on past experience
Hi Maureen, so sorry we have discontinued the Zerica U80 undersink water chiller as we had so many problems, mainly due to overheating and lack of ventilation and the instructions being too vague for many users.
The product we bought was not fit for porpoise
Hi Paul, when your purchased your Ecomix at the time it was possible now directly through the website, but now we changed so people can only order it by contacting us first because you have to use a 20 micron pleated pre-filter in order to prevent valve issues, constant drain backwashing problem you had. Please get in touch and let me know if you have any issues currently with the iron and manganese or the system and if I can help resolve it now?
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,588 reviews