Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,092 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ying
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
I still have not received my order places 3 weeks ago.
Useless products, customer service is a joke and blames absolutely everything on hard water. Unfortunately I am stuck with them for now as I’ve invested a lot of money and bought a 5 year warranty! I would avoid this company like the plague.
The delivery was really quick but the machine failed to work initially. I don’t live near my Mum so my son went over to set it up. This is when we found out that it wasn’t working. I contacted yourselves and was asked to send a video of the machine not working. So my son had to go back again. We sent the video showing that there was power to the machine. I was then sent a you tube link on how to take the front panel off and check the connection. So I drove 22 miles to my mothers house to check this for her as she is 84 years old. After doing this it started working. I then drove another 22 miles home. A lot of hassle for an expensive machine. She was really disappointed and so was I as we were thrilled with our machine and having finally convinced her to get one felt awful that it wasn’t working
I ordered a few bottles some time ago for family members. One of them didnt receive the 2nd lid to attach the cannula. I advise that you always check the packet on receipt. I now paid 2 lots of about £5 each for extra postage plus cost of parts which shouldnt have been necessary.
When the filter installed, then leak started. The custom service assumed I did not follow the manual. Here it is ---Did you grease the o ring, did you follow the manual? Normallg when I see this I know you did not read the manual!! Finally I retuned the filter to them, they have to remove the bottom washer to stop leaking problem. It is faulty products. I can not get my refund. Very pool quality products and very bad service. Avoid them!!
Terrible! Sold me a product which leaked. Refused to accept it could be faulty, instead assumed it must be my fault. Spoke to me in a patronising way, and refused to exchange it! Steer well clear!
It's not very easy to find the filters we need why can't people speak to each other I don't think I will be ordering filters anymore
I bought this and basically, it is not working. If you want to make tea by using this filter it will be like a lime. So, I am not happy with this :(
Had the full house 3 cartridge system in our house and the contaminant level is above 300. The average U.K. household water should be 051-200 range so the cartridges don’t really do anything.
we had a look, and the system you have is an inline system. Inline systems reduce contaminants - but they do not reduce TDS. Please get in touch to discuss your needs so we could help you to design the system which will work for you.
DO NOT BUY. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST BLAME THE ISSUE ON THE CUSTOMER AS SOON AS ANTYHING ARISES WITH THE MACHINE!!!! IF THE LIGHTS FLASH IT'S THE FILTERS ARE CLOGGED AS OUR WATER IS TOXIC OR THAT WE ARE NOT REPLACING THE FILTERS (3 WEEKS NEW) SO WE ARE DAMAGING THE PUMP. SERIOUSLY OSMIO?!?!?!?! IS THAT HOW YOU TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS' COMPLAINTS? BLAME IT EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THAT YOUR MACHINE COULD BE FAULTY?
BUYERS BEWARE FALSE MARKETING - All four lights on the machine started flashing within 3 weeks of us starting to use the Osmio Zero Reverse Osmosis System. The company told us that it's because our water is hard (we live in Central London) so the water filters are clogged. This doesn't make sense because our water has to be toxic or full of rocks for it to clog the filters that are supposed to last 6 MONTHS that's 24 WEEKS.. within 3 WEEKS, that's 21 WEEKS or -87.5% shorter than advertised! The company representative said the 6 months estimate in some cases could be shorter based on your water hardness level... BUT HELLO, 3 WEEKS vs. 6 MONTHS (87.5% DIFFERENCE)?!?!?!? That's absolutely fraud marketing. Also, it's been very disappointing because the company's standard response is to blame the water instead of trying to find solutions to help their customers.
I had a problem with some taps I'd bought which were now out of the warranty period. Sharon was really helpful and sent me replacement parts f-o-c. Very pleased with the after sales service.
I still didn't receive the item. I ordered the black osmio zero but I noticed that you sent the white one.
Can't rate as I haven't received the delivery yet!! Delayed
Placed order on January 5th and still no sign of the filters. If there are current delays it would have been good to note this on the website in order to set realistic expectations. We love our Osmio machine and the water it produces such a pity it takes so long to get replacement filters.
Dear Osmio, I regret to say that I have not found your product functional. After repeated water test, it seems as though the filters are filtering very little to none of the nitrates in the water. I am getting a consistent reading of 5 parts per million. Tap water in England is typically between 5 and 10 parts per million in nitrate. This is important to me because I keep a reef tank and that is what I purchased the product for. Also I have tested other water samples in comparison, to samples from your product, so I know my test kit is functioning properly. Considering the price of both the product and the filters, which is very high, I would expect exceptional performance. I would like to return the product.
Very disappointed in every way. Awkward to fill. Very slow delivery of water. Small quantity of hot water. We gave up after 24 hours and went back to Tesco Chase Spring. Yes, the bottles are a bore but it is so much easier. Very good service from Osmio one refund.
Bought a water filter system for under the sink. After 2 months the water is cloudy and the kettle is getting limescale fur in it. A technician from Osmio said that this will happen after two months and to descale the kettle. The filters say they last at least 3 months. I’m not happy that I have a water filter system where I also need to descale the kettle. Sort of defeats the object...I should have shopped around.
Lovely company to do business with, very polite, we had a tiny problem but they came to the rescue and solved it almost immediately also next day delivery, fantastic 100%. Lorraine
Filter seems ok but filter cartridges don’t fit the filter supplied!
Osmio is rated 4.8 based on 2,092 reviews