Osmio Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,092 reviews
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Ying
Osmio 5 star review on 24th December 2021
AnneMarie
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio products are generally founded on good ideas but I find their products over-priced. The in-line shower filter I bought recently was £59 and is made entirely of plastic; no metal, so the durability of it for the price is questionable. the replacement Vitamin C cartridges are similarly extortionately priced for what they are: a small plastic housing with very cheap to buy ascorbic acid powder inside. And yet they are £35 for three. I honestly think Osmio could put more of an emphasis on people over profit.
I really wish you still did the old push-fit filters as the adaptors to the push-fit were seeping until I got teflon tape on them.
Ordered 10 rubber washers. These would quite comfortably have fitted in a jiffy bag or even a standard envelope. What arrived was a medium-sized box stuffed full of paper with the ten washers lost inside the box! Thought we were supposed to be saving the planet. As for the washers, ten rubber washers were ordered and arrived quickly.
In general good service. Good packing, delivered on time. Not happy with the price of postage. I would expect as a customer free delivery on orders over £50
Very disappointed with my countertop RO. It has broken down twice during the guarantee period and getting it back to you for repair was a big hassle. Also too much water has to be discarded.
My Osmio came within 2 days and was well wrapped. It only took a few minutes to set up. I have used it everyday 3 or 4 times a day. I've yet to feel any benefits though. I will continue for a few more weeks and review again. I cannot yet justify the price of the Osmio with the results. I gave it 3 stars, only because it has made me drink more water.
It use to ok you could order over the phone now we have to order on line
Bought just one 20" filter but the size of packaging looked like there was 4 inside. Not really sustainable packaging, too much waste of paper. Then the courier sent a message to deliver one day but then came the day after.
Bought replacement filters, need instructions to be included as the original purchase comes pre fitted, otherwise it’s a case of having to trudge through you tube.
Thank you for the review. The link to the video on how to change filters is included in the order confirmation email.
Hello, I spent a considerable amount of time fitting your water filter due to having to play around with PTFE tape and different amounts of tightening on the screw portion of the quick fit connections in order to stop the connections from leaking. I suspected the manufacturing of the threads could be more accurate. The performance appears to be OK, with all taint removed from the water
Great product but the pump needs to be made quieter when one of the taps are running as the wine can be heard all over the house. Other than that a fantastic product
I can only comment on its ease of fitting. Only time will tell as to its performance.
I love Osmio products, don't get me wrong, but Im a little dismayed in the fact that when they realised that the plastic to brass couplings wasn't working, they didn't automatically send out an email to those customers who had bought the plastic thread on the housings and let them recall the product. It leaked from day one. Having just replaced one of the housings, the next one in line is now leaking. It just doesn't make sense to fix a plastic thread to a brass thread. So at some stage we will have to purchase the new brass thread housings for the other two filter components. Which is a bit excessive in my mind.. but a leaky filter is just not practical is it? Our plumber tried containing the leak with industrial-grade 'stuff', but to no avail. So Osmio, if in future you get it wrong like this, then please patch it up with your customers with replacements.. it is after all only fair.
All good but cold water is warm!
Customer service would have got 5 stars but I am not happy with serviceability of the Italian made Azzura filter/hot cold sink tap which is quite expensive and as far as I can tell has a life of 5 years before anything that moves needs replacing. I think the manufacturers should look how to make them more reliably.
Osmio customer service is positive and they do despatch items free of charge for next day delivery
The unit makes RO water, which is great. The ‘100’C’ water is only able to make a cup of tea at 85’C unless you run two lots of cups of hot water through the machine first, which is very wasteful, which is a real shame given the unit is meant to help to save water.
The service is great and the staff is very helpful. Unfortunately I bought a Berkey travel gravity water system, the first one had a dent, the second one had a physical hole. I am now waiting for a replacement. Very disappointed, £275 is the cost of the Berkey. The staff is helpful about the problem.
The cartridges and adaptor arrived, but the cardboard dividers separating the cartridges had been pushed to one side and the three cartridges had obviously been knocking together with no protection. Also the adaptor had not been put in protective wrapping and was sitting under the ceramic cartridge. It is very lucky that no damage had resulted.
Purchased a couple of weeks ago. Main observations: 1) 20% of water is waisted at each refill. I am watering plants in the garden with it, but not sure if it’s harmless for plants. 2) doesn’t reach 100 degrees boiling temperature, not hot enough to make tea.  Apart from this, a good product.
Osmio is rated 4.8 based on 2,092 reviews