Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
I love Osmio products, don't get me wrong, but Im a little dismayed in the fact that when they realised that the plastic to brass couplings wasn't working, they didn't automatically send out an email to those customers who had bought the plastic thread on the housings and let them recall the product. It leaked from day one. Having just replaced one of the housings, the next one in line is now leaking. It just doesn't make sense to fix a plastic thread to a brass thread. So at some stage we will have to purchase the new brass thread housings for the other two filter components. Which is a bit excessive in my mind.. but a leaky filter is just not practical is it? Our plumber tried containing the leak with industrial-grade 'stuff', but to no avail. So Osmio, if in future you get it wrong like this, then please patch it up with your customers with replacements.. it is after all only fair.
All good but cold water is warm!
Customer service would have got 5 stars but I am not happy with serviceability of the Italian made Azzura filter/hot cold sink tap which is quite expensive and as far as I can tell has a life of 5 years before anything that moves needs replacing. I think the manufacturers should look how to make them more reliably.
Osmio customer service is positive and they do despatch items free of charge for next day delivery
The unit makes RO water, which is great. The ‘100’C’ water is only able to make a cup of tea at 85’C unless you run two lots of cups of hot water through the machine first, which is very wasteful, which is a real shame given the unit is meant to help to save water.
The service is great and the staff is very helpful. Unfortunately I bought a Berkey travel gravity water system, the first one had a dent, the second one had a physical hole. I am now waiting for a replacement. Very disappointed, £275 is the cost of the Berkey. The staff is helpful about the problem.
The cartridges and adaptor arrived, but the cardboard dividers separating the cartridges had been pushed to one side and the three cartridges had obviously been knocking together with no protection. Also the adaptor had not been put in protective wrapping and was sitting under the ceramic cartridge. It is very lucky that no damage had resulted.
Purchased a couple of weeks ago. Main observations: 1) 20% of water is waisted at each refill. I am watering plants in the garden with it, but not sure if it’s harmless for plants. 2) doesn’t reach 100 degrees boiling temperature, not hot enough to make tea.  Apart from this, a good product.
This is a great machine for giving you clean water. My only negative opinion of this machine would be the temperature of the water coming out when using boiler function. I set the dial to 100’C and get out 80’C. This is after the cooler water in the pipe is separated and the cup is warmed up. Machine is slow, but that can only mean its purifying the water properly.
Delivery was quick. Slight design “fault” with the pipe in that when you turn the bottle downwards to spray, the pipe that pulls up the water is at the top side of the bottle thus not in the water. You can manually move the pipe but you need to do this each time. This is annoying. I have only used it once on all my white towels and bras. Everything went slightly pink despite only white things being in the wash. I think I need to do the 10 sec cycle ( I did 5) to actually bleach whites adequately. I love the way the bottle sprays ( an endless spray) and I love that it is quick and easy. I will persevere as it’s such a simple, economically sound and environmentally brilliant invention.
The product turned up on time, however once again the connector of the filter was missing, so we cannot fit the filter.
Great filter but let down on this occasion by and end fitting which leaked due to poorly-moulded thread. Fortunately resolved (at least at the moment...) by some PTFE tape. I'll see if that lasts; first time I've had this problem after 4 previous filters.
The water filter is good. however given the trouble I have had re getting it changed over it would really help if it was clear on your website - and more importantly on the packaging - what size of fixing ie 3/8 or 1/4 is being supplied. It was impossible tot ell from the old filter what it was and impossible to tell what the new one was hence having to order an adaptor which after over a week had not arrived. Thankfully the 2nd one sent by courier did arrive. Answers below concern the filter not the adaptor!
Thank you for your feedback. The size of the fittings for the product you have purchased is in the product name. Although even though you have ordered incorrect product we have offered to post reducers free of charge. They were sent by 1st class Royal Mail, however sadly the package got lost. We have re-despatch the fittings via next day courier. If you have any existing system and usure what type of fitting you require - you can get in touch with our customer service team, they will help you to get the correct connectors (if needed).
Still awaiting a response from the technical department, so can't really comment at present on the product. I've been kept informed about the delay on the technical department response and look forward to an answer tomorrow.
I bought a three way tap and an under sink water filter system. The filter was extremely hard for the plumber to tighten. It needed incredible strength to stop the drip. This has been mentioned by others in reviews. Also, the kettle is starting to get limescale in it and it is only two months old....So not that great....
Osmio is a good idea that filters well but unfortunately does not quite work out effectively in practice. 1) The push button is not 100% responsive which is especially inconvenient when trying to stop the flow when a cup is full 2) The unit sputters and spirts when delivering hot water which causes splashed so you are always having to wipe down the machine and the work surface. We generally hold cups up close to the nozzle to prevent splashing but this is inconvenient and carries risk of being burnt.
I placed an order at 11.53 Monday but it wasn't despatched until 11.45 Tuesday. This meant another day without clean water at home. They sent the wrong size o-rings so I used the old ones I had. I phoned back to ask Lorraine for the correct ones to be sent for use next time I take the filter apart for cleaning but haven't received them. Advice and assistance on phone is good but maybe communication with warehouse, and speed of despatch needs improvement.
My first order forreplacement filters was slightly confusing. The pack of four filters seemed to be different to the details in the Osmio manual, which appears to shows five different filters. I am also not sure about the difference between the one micron and five micron filters as they appear to be exactly the same in appearance.
Product bought was spot on, delivery prices ridiculously high. Small plastic pipe connector was £5:40 and postage was £6:00
Good but price is getting up
Osmio is rated 4.77 based on 1,588 reviews