Osmio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Osmio
Read Osmio Reviews

About Osmio:

Revitalised Mind, Body and Spirit with Osmio Water. Osmio Water is very much a family business, who thrive on our love for customer satisfaction and a deep knowledge and passion for what we do. We thrive on repeat customer business and subsequent recommendations. Since 2009, we have gradually become one of the UK's leading water quality specialists, driven by a strong passion for promoting health and wellbeing through water. Water is the very essence of life and is a vital ingredient in your health. Our products enable you to remove impurities from your water, whilst saving you the expense and environmental impact of bottled water and helping with your green/cost saving initiatives. We like to go the extra-mile for our customers and aim to provide the highest quality customer experience in the industry.

info@osmiowater.co.uk

Buckland Lake Reserve, Buckland Road

Tell us how Osmio made you happy
Osmio 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Osmio 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Geoffrey Thomas
Osmio 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mo El Moudden
My Osmio came within 2 days and was well wrapped. It only took a few minutes to set up. I have used it everyday 3 or 4 times a day. I've yet to feel any benefits though. I will continue for a few more weeks and review again. I cannot yet justify the price of the Osmio with the results. I gave it 3 stars, only because it has made me drink more water.
It use to ok you could order over the phone now we have to order on line
Bought just one 20" filter but the size of packaging looked like there was 4 inside. Not really sustainable packaging, too much waste of paper. Then the courier sent a message to deliver one day but then came the day after.
Bought replacement filters, need instructions to be included as the original purchase comes pre fitted, otherwise it’s a case of having to trudge through you tube.
Thank you for the review. The link to the video on how to change filters is included in the order confirmation email.
Hello, I spent a considerable amount of time fitting your water filter due to having to play around with PTFE tape and different amounts of tightening on the screw portion of the quick fit connections in order to stop the connections from leaking. I suspected the manufacturing of the threads could be more accurate. The performance appears to be OK, with all taint removed from the water
Great product but the pump needs to be made quieter when one of the taps are running as the wine can be heard all over the house. Other than that a fantastic product
I can only comment on its ease of fitting. Only time will tell as to its performance.
I love Osmio products, don't get me wrong, but Im a little dismayed in the fact that when they realised that the plastic to brass couplings wasn't working, they didn't automatically send out an email to those customers who had bought the plastic thread on the housings and let them recall the product. It leaked from day one. Having just replaced one of the housings, the next one in line is now leaking. It just doesn't make sense to fix a plastic thread to a brass thread. So at some stage we will have to purchase the new brass thread housings for the other two filter components. Which is a bit excessive in my mind.. but a leaky filter is just not practical is it? Our plumber tried containing the leak with industrial-grade 'stuff', but to no avail. So Osmio, if in future you get it wrong like this, then please patch it up with your customers with replacements.. it is after all only fair.
All good but cold water is warm!
Customer service would have got 5 stars but I am not happy with serviceability of the Italian made Azzura filter/hot cold sink tap which is quite expensive and as far as I can tell has a life of 5 years before anything that moves needs replacing. I think the manufacturers should look how to make them more reliably.
Osmio customer service is positive and they do despatch items free of charge for next day delivery
The unit makes RO water, which is great. The ‘100’C’ water is only able to make a cup of tea at 85’C unless you run two lots of cups of hot water through the machine first, which is very wasteful, which is a real shame given the unit is meant to help to save water.
The service is great and the staff is very helpful. Unfortunately I bought a Berkey travel gravity water system, the first one had a dent, the second one had a physical hole. I am now waiting for a replacement. Very disappointed, £275 is the cost of the Berkey. The staff is helpful about the problem.
The cartridges and adaptor arrived, but the cardboard dividers separating the cartridges had been pushed to one side and the three cartridges had obviously been knocking together with no protection. Also the adaptor had not been put in protective wrapping and was sitting under the ceramic cartridge. It is very lucky that no damage had resulted.
Purchased a couple of weeks ago. Main observations: 1) 20% of water is waisted at each refill. I am watering plants in the garden with it, but not sure if it’s harmless for plants. 2) doesn’t reach 100 degrees boiling temperature, not hot enough to make tea.  Apart from this, a good product.
This is a great machine for giving you clean water. My only negative opinion of this machine would be the temperature of the water coming out when using boiler function. I set the dial to 100’C and get out 80’C. This is after the cooler water in the pipe is separated and the cup is warmed up. Machine is slow, but that can only mean its purifying the water properly.
Delivery was quick. Slight design “fault” with the pipe in that when you turn the bottle downwards to spray, the pipe that pulls up the water is at the top side of the bottle thus not in the water. You can manually move the pipe but you need to do this each time. This is annoying. I have only used it once on all my white towels and bras. Everything went slightly pink despite only white things being in the wash. I think I need to do the 10 sec cycle ( I did 5) to actually bleach whites adequately. I love the way the bottle sprays ( an endless spray) and I love that it is quick and easy. I will persevere as it’s such a simple, economically sound and environmentally brilliant invention.
The product turned up on time, however once again the connector of the filter was missing, so we cannot fit the filter.
Great filter but let down on this occasion by and end fitting which leaked due to poorly-moulded thread. Fortunately resolved (at least at the moment...) by some PTFE tape. I'll see if that lasts; first time I've had this problem after 4 previous filters.
The water filter is good. however given the trouble I have had re getting it changed over it would really help if it was clear on your website - and more importantly on the packaging - what size of fixing ie 3/8 or 1/4 is being supplied. It was impossible tot ell from the old filter what it was and impossible to tell what the new one was hence having to order an adaptor which after over a week had not arrived. Thankfully the 2nd one sent by courier did arrive. Answers below concern the filter not the adaptor!
Thank you for your feedback. The size of the fittings for the product you have purchased is in the product name. Although even though you have ordered incorrect product we have offered to post reducers free of charge. They were sent by 1st class Royal Mail, however sadly the package got lost. We have re-despatch the fittings via next day courier. If you have any existing system and usure what type of fitting you require - you can get in touch with our customer service team, they will help you to get the correct connectors (if needed).
Osmio is rated 4.76 based on 1,806 reviews