Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Excellent blinds and service. Would highly recommend
Products as described- efficient service.
Good communication from customer service.
Tension spring does not work on either of the blinds purchased and does not hold in place. Terrible customer service
Very happy with the blinds I ordered, easy to fit and look lovely in the windows. Due to covid-19 delivery did take slightly longer but that’s to be expected.
I am delighted with them I will order from you again
Simple to order, bit of a wait in the current climate, easy to install and happy with the result. Wish I'd done it sooner.
Great quality and service
Brilliant from start to finish. Very professional and efficient. Blinds fit and work perfectly. Easy to contact and provide proper service. Very pleased indeed.
I ordered the vertical blinds on line with a little bit of trepidation. The blinds arrived, I have fitted them and they are perfect.
Excellent service, blinds are a perfect fit and work very well.
Excellent quality blinds which were really easy to fit and look fantastic! The service was superb! We ordered the Perfect Fit Venetian Blinds, which was a very easy process, and they were delivered within two weeks of the date of order! Fantastic turnaround in the current difficult climate...We would highly recommend Order Blinds Online!
Excellent product, delivered on time, easy company to deal with.
We ordered bespoke blinds, we were made aware of the delivery time. They arrived 2 days earlier than expected
Website was very easy to use and the blinds were a very good quality at a competitive price. We had our delivery within 3 weeks of ordering.
Good quality nice blind,easy to install.
Unfortunately blinds arrived without wall fixing brackets. A phone cal had them in the post, but only side fixing brackets were sent. I needed top fixing. I had to drill these to be able to use them.
Blinds were sent without fixing instructions. The instructions for the type I had bought were not in the instructions library on the Web site. Another phone call and a PDF was sent by email.
once fitted the blinds are nice and decent quality.
We ordered the jungle print blind which was quite pricey but also huge, so I was glad you could accommodate the long length. The blind arrived in good time (even when ordered during the pandemic) and arrived well packed with accurate communication about delivery times etc. The blind itself is EXCELLENT! The print/colours are exactly as they appear on the website, and it looks brilliant in my kids‘ bedroom which we had recently repainted dark green. We all LOVE it and enjoy looking at it every day. I had made the room look so good and is sturdy, well made and went up in minutes.
Thank you. It’s worth every penny and is a wonderful addition to our home. 😁
Great service and exceptionally helpful when contacted. We were very pleased with the print on the blind it was excellent and would strongly recommend to anyone.
Great service and quality blinds
Very easy to fit and the bedroom is very dark. I'm about to order another two.
Very good, delivered on time, excellent product, cannot fault thank you.
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.74 based on 1,841 reviews