Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

I ordered two total blackout blinds from Order Blinds. Brilliant product... I’ve been trying to find something to blackout my bedroom this well for about 20 years! Really easy to install (I did it on my own with no problems) they fit perfectly and they were even delivered faster than estimated.
Well made, good quality blinds.
Although difficult to blot out altogether the blackout blind vains have made a significant improvement to the amount of light in our bedroom.
Completion of the order form was simple and straightforward and fullfilment of the order was problem free with exceptional - if a little expensive, delivery. That aside, as long as you get your measurements exact, this is a far more cost effective way of renewing any existing blinds that you may have. Would definitely use again.
Amazed by quality, need another 4 so will be ordering soon
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Wanted a blind for privacy reasons. Found these - they are great. Can see out but no-one can see in. Obviously works reverse at night, people can see in if lights on. Easy to install. Look great. Ordering was easy - good measuring guidelines on website- couldn't be easier. Delivered when said they would be. Would recommend
Lovely blinds, not so easy to fit but we got it in the end - and they look great
Excellent service speedy delivery good quality blind
Received the blinds promptly they are installed look beautiful very happy
Great service and prompt delivery. The blinds are of very good quality. I didn't give 5 stars because I ordered with a pull cord but it didn't come with one and it would have been a hassle to fight for the tassel.
I have used, Order Blinds twice now. The quality is really good, easy to fit and look great. I am gradually room by room updating my blinds, so I intend using them again.
Prompt delivery. Good quality. Perfect size
Mixed thoughts dealing with this company. Ordering, delivery all good. Initial order has a flaw though in the fabric. It was well within the rolled up blind, but is noticeable when blind lowered. Company communicated very well about this at the time and offered a replacement blind with a lead time of 3-5 days. Unfortunately, that was the last I heard from them. Don’t know if this is their style - say the right thing and then do nothing. After not hearing for some 2 weeks from them about the replacement, I emailed them I never got any response whatsoever. Customers should consider this when buying from them.
Update: Delay identified as an error, and the company has dealt with the matter now very promptly. The replacement is perfect. Communications, excepting the error, have been excellent, the products made to a very high standard and price is v good. I would have no hesitation in dealing with them again and indeed have bought a further two blinds which were excellent.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have reviewed our system and it appears that due to an error on our part we have not replied to confirm details of your replacement blind in order to get it manufactured. I have asked someone to contact you ASAP to resolve this and get a replacement blind to you as soon as possible.
Very smooth transaction, lovely blinds, would of preferred them to be fixed to the wall rather than the window frame, other than that great
Good quality blinds
Good customer service
Prompt delivery
Arrived quickly, as described, useful email from the team showing a preview.
Superb blind and service. Easy to order and arrived well before expected. Quality better than expected as photo used was only from a phone. Very highly recommended
I ordered my blind and it arrived promptly and fit as advertised. I’m very happy with it!
Good quality nice colour order on time would order a gain when need to good price every thing you could ask for would tell my friend to order from you
Brilliant service and fantastic blinds, installation is so simple.
Good choice of blinds, easy to order, good price compared to other companies. Very happy with quality of blind. Delivered 7 days after order. Would recommend and use again.
Ordered samples online which arrived in days.
Placed an order for replacement vanes only, they arrived ahead of schedule, packaged brilliantly, excellent quality & fantastic service!
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.74 based on 1,846 reviews