Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Purchased the Oak Z HiFi Unit, delivered within 10 days, extremely well packaged. Absolutely love it, its a quality piece of furniture. I will be purchasing otheer items. 100% recommend.
From pre order questions that I had prior to purchase to speedy delivery to being highly satisfied with the hall table all good .
All together excellent. Good customer relations with help and advice on product ranges. Easy ordering process and competitive pricing. Garden table and chairs delivered quickly and efficiently. Thoroughly delighted - would highly recommend.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Just what I wanted !thank you! I now need a matching book case !!
Lovely chairs, great service.
Very pleased with my desk. Good price, came promptly and there were no issues with the product. I would order from them again.
I took a long time deciding on which sideboard would suit my room best and I am so pleased with the one I have had from Only Oak Furniture, it is exactly as it is on their website. I also ordered a nest of three tables which are really good quality. After ordering I was told I would be contacted with a delivery date which I could change if necessary, which it was. I contacted them by email and gave an alternative date which was no problem. I was contacted on the morning of the delivery to say when they would be with me. The sideboard is solid and well made and the drawers move smoothly. I am very pleased with both items and the delivery. I would definitely recommend this company.
Great service and delivery options good quality product ...loving my new chairs
I ordered a corner cupboard in January 2021 with delivery - from the Far East - expected in March. A refund was offered to me when delivery was extended. I chose to wait for delivery. Shipping chaos meant that item was finally delivered in October. "Only Oak Furniture" staff became almost personal friends during the long wait! The cupboard is exactly what I had hoped for. I am very pleased that I waited.
Great price and great quality. A well built, well finished widescreen TV base unit. Prompt delivery. Would strongly recommend!
Very pleased with our purchase looks lovely. Very well packaged too Would recommend
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 5th November 2021
The quality was good except the bench had a wooden split it (but was still useable) and the spanner that accompanied the nuts and bolts was of a different size! I had to use my own spanner and socket set. Overall the furniture was well made and functional.
Very good product supplied. Communication through the ordering and delivery process for the product was excellent.
Beautiful furniture but long delay from order to delivery
I've given four because the quality is very good and also the customer service was very helpful, although I was given false information when I rang up about assembly. I had chosen these wardrobes because it said on the website that they came fully assembled, but unfortunately they didnt. It was very disappointing but they were very easy to assemble. I did notify the company and they were very fair and offered to send someone to assemble for me. I would definitely recommend the wardrobes and the company even with the assembly problem.
The product is good as it would be from any supplier, sadly the time waited to receive the item was pretty poor. No real warning just delay after delay. Approximately 10 months for delivery, I only ordered through Only oak as they had the best delivery time on their website, which itself wasn't accurate i discovered only after ordering. I doubt I'll use them again
Furniture arrives slightly earlier than expected, but I was informed about that. Item looks good and is what I expected.
The service from company was first class with no criticisms of any sort. The product itself however is good but not great. It arrived with a blemish in the middle of the unit which looks damage caused while in storage/transit. Its not quite big enough to send back or kick up a fuss about. The biggest disappointment was the actual build of the cabinet. No drawer runners, just boxes in holes which is quite shocking on modern oak furniture at this cost. These will need to be purchased and retrofitted. Also, the cabinet door gaps are completely uneven so a lot of adjustment is required to get them looking as they should. It’s still a stylish unit and overall we are happy but a little attention to detail would have made the difference.
My wife ordered a hifi unit in May. It arrived in September. I ordered a second unit in September. It arrived damaged. Replacement sent. I now have to wait in a third time for collection of the damaged unit. Could do better!!!
Happy with product and delivery service!
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.44 based on 471 reviews