Only Oak Furniture Reviews

Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Gillian Hickey
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Peter Kendall
The bed looks amazing. Service good, however I give 4 stars because there was no information about the delays before I placed my order. Other than that, sweet as a nut.
delivered when they said they would, courteous and helpful delivery staff and quality oak cabinet.
I purchased a £540 gazebo in the March which unfortunately was faulty on delivery. It is now the end of July and regardless of over 20+ emails trying to resolve the issue, the parts needed to hopefully rectify the issue have still to arrive even though I have been promised them on 2 separate occasions with parcel tracking numbers that dont exist. I also ordered an additional canopy for the gazebo as I live in Lancashire which is somewhat windy at times in case the original one was damaged. This spare canopy was ordered on the 4th of June and again I am still to receive anything some 7 weeks on. Only Oak Furniture have responded to all my emails, but we are no further forward to a resolution and a full refund has been requested today under the Sales of Goods act for which I am yet to receive a response. They have quoted that the issue is with the manufacturer of the item concerned, but my contract of sale is with Only Oak, and it is there duty of care to resolve the issue in a timely manner for which is unfortunately not the case. I have not taken any joy in leaving this review as I am fully aware that the retail industry has suffered immensely over the pandemic, but basic customer service is a must and the item concerned was not a cheap throwaway item.
I was impressed with the care taken in the packing of the item and the packaging took quite some time to remove! The item was beautifully finished & I could not be more delighted with my purchase. A real piece of craftsmanship and something I shall treasure. Moreover I now have my CDs in in their compartments with spare ones to fill. It really is a stylish piece of furniture and exceeded my expectations - absolutely delighted. Worth the wait! Also liked the 'care & maintenance' notes - very helpful.
Delivery delayed by several months due to Covid/Brexit shipping issues from the EU. However I was made clearly aware of this right from placing my order, and even receive a couple of calls in the interim, confirming my delivery was still on track. Very happy with the product once it arrived, and pleased with the sensible prices.
Good quality product and quick delivery. Very good service.
Rather a long delivery 5 months , however excellent quality very pleased
Can't comment properly but order received without all the necessary pieces.
Hello Rachel We are sorry this has happened. I can see this has been looked into and the correct pieces have been arranged and are being dispatched to you ASAP and should be with you shortly.
Excellent quality, prompt delivery, the driver even took his shoes off. I would certainly recommend this company for its products.
Hello Phillip We are grateful for your review. We are pleased the delivery team provided you with a great service. We hope you enjoy your new furniture.
Very pleased with my purchase table looks lovely and did not expect it turn up so quick delivery was excellent will definitely deal with oak furniture again and highly recommend thank you
Thank you for your review, Louise. We are pleased to have been of service and look forward to your custom in the future.
I was very impressed with how well the furniture was packaged and how well it looked in my lounge with my new laminate flooring. The colours shown on the website matched really well in real life, which is sometime not the case for some manufacturers. Good value, solid furniture. Took a while for the order to get booked for delivery, but it was worth the wait. One of my items was a very large sideboard. There was no way the single deliveryman could have got that into my house without my help. For large items, please ensure you send 2 people for other customers.
Hello John Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear the furniture is as you expected. With regards to delivery, standard delivery is usually to the door onlly, we do offer a 2 man delivery service which includes room of choice and this can be selected at checkout for future reference.
First time ever shopping with only oak furniture. Couldn’t have been a better experience. Delivery was as expected and the courier kept in touch to let me know where he was. This furniture was out of stock everywhere so was delighted my order was fulfilled so quickly. Would highly recommend this company ! Thank you “Only Oak Furniture” ! I will be back !!!
Hello Juliet Thank you for your review. We are pleased you found us and are happy with the service and your item and are wishing you many warm days so you can enjoy your garden furniture. We look forward to providing this service to you again in the future
Great service and delivery
Hello Karyn Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are glad to hear you are happy with our service and your item
The customer service was appalling. The furniture was so badly damaged I can’t understand who or why anyone would send it out. The damage was so bad the delivery driver removed it immediately.
Hello Louise We are very sorry that this has been your experience with us. The quality of the goods delivered is not what we have come to expect from this particular supplier. I can see we have refunded you immediately and would like to take this time to sincerely apologize to you.
Customer services either ignored my queries, or were very slow replying. Delivery dates failed, final delivery was late and not positive. Product looks nice, but draw runners are not up to the price bracket. Looking elsewhere next time.
Hello Peter We are sorry this is the experience you have had with us. I can see you received your item some time ago now. We were made aware of issues with our courier company and have since rectified this and are now using a new courier's delivery service. With regards to the drawer runners, they are advertised as wooden runners on this product, we are sorry if you feel they do not meet your standards on this occasion.
Excellent products at reasonable prices, swift and polite delivery, customer service above and beyond what I’ve experienced before (have already written a review about my experience with their representative Niamh, whose amazing help and support has made us a faithful customer of this company).
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Thank you for your review, very much appreciated
waiting for burrill sideboard, will comment after delivery thanks.
Hello Valerie I can see your item will be with you very shortly
I have given 5 stars solely on the furniture not customer service or delivery. the furniture was of good quality and very nice I ordered a small two door sideboard which I am pleased with. The only negative I had was when ordered they said between 10 and 20 days delivery this however took nearly 4 months to arrive due to shipping container problems which I understand was not the company’s fault but if I had not got in touch with them I don’t think they would have been bothered to let me know when I could expect a delivery each time I was told different estimated delivery dates which also over ran.However I was offered a full refund if I didn’t want to wait.
Very happy with my garden furniture set, good quality.
Hello Beryl Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your item.
I have faulty chair waiting to be replaced. Not very happy with time scale.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.48 based on 396 reviews