Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Grate looking well made
Delivery was later than stated due to shipment problems. However the Shoes cupboard arrived in good condition and fitted the space.
items are good 4 round rings were big they not fit on corner screw so we did not use when assemble , delivery time about 4 weeks but they look good
Excellent service and good quality product. Well done
Beautiful mirror although the hanging brackets were upside down ,had to unscrew them and fix them correctly, quality control obviously not doing a very good job
Excellent, really pleased and great service
Quality very sturdy and well finished. Would benefit from quick release hinges on the door to allow the shelves to be slid forward so that full-size pugs can be pushed through, a hemispherical space is not enough. Website should specify the door opening side and whether it is an option. On the whole a very good buy for the price.
Had to wait a while for the item but staff helpful and updated me as necessary. Item exactly what I wanted,good condition and well made.
Spectacular service. Well informed, speedy delivery and amazing furniture.

Ps. Cheaper too than other shops
So pleased with the console table. Now we have a place for our shoes, hats, gloves and scarves. It is a very attractive piece of furniture and adds to the look of our hall. It was delivered promptly by two very helpful young men.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 26th February 2021
I would recommend Only oak furniture because from the day of ordering until delivery everything ran smoothly I was given a time for delivery and it arrived as arranged. Thank you Only Oak Furniture the circular table is lovely.
A very useful piece of furniture, well made with solid oak. Delivered by Ian who was very courteous and helpful.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Great service and i love my new couch. Order was delayed (understandably due to covid and brexit) however any e-mail i sent was answered in 10 mins.
Really good company to deal with. Furniture quality superb. One drawer had a mark on it and Only Oak replied to our email same day and have sorted it for us. Great experience. Will be ordering more from them.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Excellent service and very helpful staff
Only one small problem, we had trouble assembling the chrome legs and bar on coffee table and your staff were unable to help with this matter. In the end we have had to leave it unbolted as the holes don’t line up.
A quality piece of furniture, well wrapped, quick delivery - great service!
Good furniture at reasonable prices and speedy delivery.
Great delivery, fantastic product and good customer service team as well. Spoke to them on chat and they were extremely helpful during my purchase!
I ordered and paid for a bed that was out of stock. I only discovered it was out of stock after some chasing, nobody contacted me to tell me. I asked for a refund and was told a couple of times it was being processed when it wasn’t.

However, after following up the matter again, I was eventually refunded. Not an ideal experience but I was grateful that this was resolved in the end, and on a non working day which was appreciated.
Really pleased with this purchase. Looks great and really well made. Thank you.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 19th February 2021