Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Although the product was good quality the service was terrible. Deliverey moved back 3 times and had to constantly calling for updates finally delivered 6 weeks after original delivery date
Hi, Anthony thanks for your feedback it's very much appreciated. We have been facing some difficulties with delays on some of our ranges as of late due to factors out of our control however we will, of course, take on this feedback and should we face an issue like this in the future try and face this more proactively. I am glad you like the furniture and hope it stores your literature for years to come.
Not yet received
My console table came damaged and I'm still waiting to hear back as to when it will be replaced.
Not happy, wrong information and different photo. Not option to refund
No update on my purchase. I ordered my table on 24th October , still no updates
Hi Shinto, I am pleased to see you received your table yesterday, Monday the 2nd Of November. 7 working days after you placed your order. This is actually one of the quickest lead times I have seen. We advise 10-20 working days at the moment is speedy. I think the review is because our couriers didn't give you enough notice for delivery. Which I can only apologise for. We like to give as much notice as possible, all I can think was your order was collected yesterday and they delivered when passing on a route that was already planned. The team do this to be helpful to our customers. We are just sorry if in this instance this was inconvenient.
Thanks
Trust me you do not want a review from me. Your shipping company is ruining your image, ditch them asap.
I told you not to deliver before 15th sept and the couriers tried to deliver 10 days early
Dear Reader - I have 3 questions for you :
- Do you want to get a response if you have an issue with your purchase from Only Oak Furniture:
- Would you expect the company to show willingness to resolve your issues:
- Would you expect a refund if your purchase is totally different from the pictures on their website.
If the answer to these questions is YES - do not buy from Only Oak Furniture. If there is a problem, they will not work to resolve it, they will ignore your emails and there is no question of getting a refund. Just be warned and don’t risk it.

The first picture shows the set I received. The second picture shows what I was expecting and it is off their website. The company have behaved disgracefully in not accepting the error and putting it right.
Thanks for the review. All of our customers reading this please note we offered to accept this set back for inspection. What we did not agree to is to ship it back from Portugal. The customer had the set shipped to Portugal privately from the address we delivered it to in the UK. We offer free returns to all our customers who have claims of defective furniture within the UK as per our T&Cs. We have in this case, asked for pictures taken in the sun light to support the claim of colour change which have not been provided. Both Only Oak and our supplier Katie Blake are unable to examine the items in question when they are located in Portugal. As reasonably expected by anyone shipping items such as this out to Portugal privately, we can not and will not cover the cost of the return form locations such as this. Should the items be returned and the colour verified as incorrect we would of course offer a full refund.
Delivery took an eternity and when the item was received, it was not as I was expecting. The returns policy is a joke!, please if you deal with this company read ALL of the small print as it is not as it seems. I purchased my item for £110 and if I returned it, I would only receive around £33.40 refund, this allegedly took into account the courier and a percentage to be taken to re sell. I hadn't taken it fully out of the box, so no percentage should have been deducted for re sale. I definitely would not recommend. I have been asked to re write my review due to a word I used that was not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback and the removal of a particular word!

Yes we do agree your order took a long time to deliver. However you were informed of the long lead time at the beginning and yes this was extended beyond that, you were kept informed at all times.
Sometimes ships are late docking due to any number of circumstances that are beyond our control.
I am concerned the item was not as you expected, I have checked the listing for the CD rack and it is accurate in dimension, specification and description.
As for the refund due to condition, we were not advised the item was still boxed and was in a condition to be re-sold. We are clear in our terms and conditions, that should the item of been assembled or the box disposed of we do charge a re-stock fee. As you could understand, if we had sent you the item without a box you may have been somewhat disappointed/suspicious that you were not receiving new goods. All of our returns, of which is maybe 1 or 2 a year are sold via e-bay and not the store.
As you can see from the many reviews we do receive the majority are happy with the our customer service and how we deal with issues when things go wrong. In fact may of our 5 Star reviews are due to how we deal with our customers when an issue arises.

As a token gesture I will send you a £30 credit note for any inconvenience caused. I am sure this was a communication error.
This item looks brilliant white online however when it arrived it was off white/yellow. I'm considering sending it back, if I decide to keep it I'll have to repaint it because it looks awful. The yellow does not suit my newly decorated grey walls at all!! Very disappointed to say the least! I wish I'd kept my £192
Received my 7 hook wicker coat unit after waiting for some time as they were out of stock to find it damaged and having to return it - very disappointed. I hope their after sales service is good and it gets resolved quickly but we'll wait and see.
Mrs McDonald, We are sorry you received damaged goods, sometimes goods can be damaged in transit. Unfortunately we do not inspect every single item before delivery, on this occasion, we can not say if the item was damaged before or during delivery. We will of course replace this item for you.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 271 reviews