Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Really pleased, a first class product
I'm very pleased with the quality and value for money of the furniture. The staff I spoke to on the phone were friendly and very helpful. I wasn't so impressed with the delivery. Arriving at 6.35am rather than the 8-10 time slot I had been given.
Customer service and delivery process were excellent. Quality goods - all five items- so overall experience was very good.
absolutely delighted with my purchase. I was worried as it said it came with wooden and metal handles and i wanted wooden ones to match existing furniture. The wooden ones were included in a separate bag, just needed to remove the metal ones and replace. A quick diy job. Delivery was really quick too.
Just what I was looking for. The unit arrived well packaged, so there was no damage to it. Fits perfectly into my lounge.
Very fast delivery. The coffee table was as described, of very good quality and great value for money. Definitely buy from this company again.
Delighted in both the quality of the item I purchased & the service from the company.
Quality goods in perfect condition, delivered well, if a bit behind schedule.
Excellent service and very pleased with our camper van bunk bed and our little boy loves it too!
Fantastic furniture. Fantastic service. Went out of their way to accommodate me as I could only take delivery in the mornings. Will definitely shop with them again
great service and friendly staff
We purchased three items and got very good email support. Two items were available immediately, the other a large dining table was coming in from abroad. All went according to plan and we were regularly updated. Very happy with the goods and the service.
Very easy online ordering process, quick confirmation and easy delivery process. The furniture was very well packed and zero damage!
Ordered our oak bedroom furniture easily, but heard nothing for almost a week so I called Only Oak Furniture who said thet would chase the delivery courier. Furniture was then delivered promptly. Furniture is excellent and exactly what we wanted - it ticked all the boxes. Would definately use again and would thoroughly recommend Only Oak Furniture as a supplier of good quality product.
My lovely oak sideboard is a beautiful addition to my dining room. Service has been good and the delivery team were excellent taking very good care of not only my lovely sideboard but the rest of my dining room furniture.
We purchased a bed from Only Oak Furniture which arrived very poorly packaged & with a damaged part. My partner was able to repair the damage to enable us to use the bed, which I love. I would have been disappointed to have to return it as it took me weeks to find this style & design. We contacted Only Oak Furniture about the damage & they contacted the supplier & delivery companies, neither of whom were prepared to admit responsibility. Only Oak Furniture offered us £40 compensation (which was 7% of the purchase price rounded up). We were told this was the usual amount they offer which makes me wonder how often this happens? As the bed was fixed & is solid & functional, we accepted the compensation. I’m not sure if we’d use this company again after this although we have been assured they have taken steps to reduce risk of this happening again. They did seem genuinely bothered about the situation. I can’t give a good rating because the bed arrived damaged but I would say the situation ended as acceptable.
The oak hi fi unit I bought is really nice. Clearly very sturdy and constructed and finished to a high standard. Only down side was the long wait. I ordered in June and it was delivered mid August significantly longer than the 3 weeks indicated on the web site. I was notified about the delay straight away and it was not a problem for me. I would definitely purchase from only oak again and I recommend them.
Thank you for the Review, I am really pleased you are happy with the quality of the HiFi unit. I understand you had to wait a little longer than we would of liked you to. However we are working had with our manufactures to increase stock levels to prevent these delays in the future. Sometimes a little wait for quality, beats some of the rubbish out there that can be delivered the next day!
I was impressed with the process from start to finish, easy to use website, quick response from the ordering team, delivery was prompt , and well within the selected time slot, my item is well made,
Thank you. I am very pleased your purchase was smooth and the goods matched or exceeded your expectations.
Absolutely beautiful walnut cabinet. You can really see and feel the quality and workmanship in this piece. Comes fully assembled and well packaged. The delivery driver was very kind enough to unbox it and put it in the front room for me. He was very knowledgeable about the wood (I have a large sideboard from the Shiro range) and offered advice on my decor :). It has a lot more storage than I originally thought and it smells amazing as well!!
Thank you for such a comprehensive review! Thumbs up for the delivery team!
The item I’d ordered was delivered in perfect condition and to the location in the house I specified.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.57 based on 79 reviews