Only Oak Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
"We were delighted with our corner TV unit even though we had a small issue with damage due we believed to poor handling by the courier. Only Oak Furniture took our concerns very seriously and thoroughly investigated the issue. As a result we were offered a discount which we took as we didn't want the hassle of replacing the unit. The M.D. was keen to ensure it didn't happen again to any other customer and reviewed their delivery service. The product itself was of a high quality, and the customer service exceptional. I would definitely buy from them again."
"Absolutely delighted with dressing table stool. Well made, stylish, goes very well with re-vamped dressing table and looks the part. Thrilled, especially as bought in sale! Delivery was much sooner than expected too. All in all an excellent service. Thank you."
"Although paid for , the product was unavailable within the stipulated delivery deadline. The MD was very helpful and personally dealt with the issue and ensured the item was delivered as soon as possible. The quality and finish of were of a good standard."
Mr Greenwood, Sorry about the delay in the delivery, somtimes stock is in shipping and can be subject to delays. When we see an issue such as yours, we do inform the customer within 24Hrs of ordering. I hope you are happy with the comunications you received. Overall I am happy you now have your Gin and Tonic Cabinet and that the quality meets your expectations. Thank you.
"Great service, Great price. Very happy with purchase. Will use again."
Thanks Mr Sykes, for both your orders, really pleased you like your furnitue, service and price!
"Very pleased with our new Mobel Oak furniture. Shoes cabinet is very functional and practical. Material is solid oak through out. Received lots of complements about the new pieces. I wasn’t too sure about ordering online but I am glad I did. Customer service was excellent. Had some delays in delivery, but it’s supplier’s fault. I would definitely recommend this company."
"There was a problem with the delivery company not collecting the chest of drawers on a number of occasions. The MD personally collected it and delivered to me (Liverpool to Surrey). Through the process, it was clear customer satisfaction was his priority. For your extra effort, I can only say thank you."
"The staff were extremely helpful, the furniture and was delivered much earlier than expected. The furniture we ordered was as described and of a very good quality."
"Fair prices for good quality furniture, very well packed and early delivery. Slight problem with a missing part but sorted out promptly by the company. Would recommend."
"I'm very pleased with the item I received and just as pleased with the service I received from your staff all of whom were very helpful."
Thank you Christine, Its great to see we get most thing right!
"They contacted me by phone to help with my order. They sorted out alternatives and ensured products were delivered."
Thanks, nice to see our staff were there to help!
"On line help when ordering very much appreciated. Delivery very easy and well informed. Delivery people very pleasant. Very nice product very pleased with it."
Thanks Mr Wilson, we hope you enjoy your Carmen TV Unit
"Really great product, lovely customer service, will definitely use again!"
Great, My staff will look forward to hearing from you!
"I saw this pictured online and subsequently ordered it. You never really know what you will get as some pictures can be deceptive. I was advised a fairly long waiting time and regularly monitored its progress. Oak Furniture promptly answered all my emails with genuine and realistic replies even when their supplier was having shipping problems. Despite this I waited patiently and eventually, it arrived. I would have given my mobile telephone for just the delivery people as they text you and this is the best way to be informed. Unpacking the item which was an open shelved wall fitting very unique and well made. It was well worth the wait as the item was well crafted and looks beautiful. What an excellent piece of furniture. Thank you Oak Furniture for not dissapointing."
Mr Newman, we are pleased you like your Wall Rack. It’s always frustrating waiting for an item to turn up. We are always honest with our customers, even when it’s a difficult discussion. Maybe that’s why we get so many customers coming back to us!
"Great range of products, and delivery was speedy - couldn't be happier."
Thanks James, much appreciated!
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews