Only Oak Furniture Reviews

Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Mike McMurtry
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Mike McMurtry
Just finished erecting shed. Impressed with instructions. ONLY A FEW SCREWS LEFT OVER. Shed looking very good, and solid, when all put together. Ideal for garden tools etc.
Very happy with my new furniture (Scandic tall cabinet, side cabinet, nest of tables). I was told there was a lead time of 10 weeks, and it was delivered in 8. Delivery service also great, and allowed me to check the items on arrival. And I absolutely love the furniture. Only down side is the amount of styrofoam packaging - hard to get rid of and bad for the environment. So, I won’t be buying again. But very happy with what I’ve got.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 14th June 2021 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Hello Gillian Thank you for your review. The furniture looks wonderful in your home. We understand your concerns with the packaging but we try to ensure we can get the items to you in great condition. We do try to give back by being part of One Tree planted that plants trees in the areas where the wood is derived from. Enjoy your furniture.
Not yet received our purchase, despite waiting several months. Have made one phone call to enquire but no satisfactory outcome and no contact from the company since.
Hello Stuart We are sorry you feel this way. I can see there was an issue and that unfortunately the item was lost in transit, however, I can see we have rectified this and another one is on its way and will be with you shortly.
Ordered 17th March spent £989 still no product!! I was finally contacted on 7th June to arrange delivery on 9th June only to have another call on the 9th from the delivery company to tell me they have no idea where the product is it had not been received by the in order to deliver it! & I should contact the seller and find out what's happening, which I did and they have no idea what's happening either! I have been messed about so much and I am furious to say the least worst service I have ever experienced
Difficult one this! When my garden furniture arrived it was exactly as expected, good quality, as described and good value. The problem was it took over four months to arrive. I appreciate Covid, a blocked Suez Canal etc didn’t help, but the sales team would never, ever, give us a firm, or even estimated, time of delivery. If I’d had a reasonable explanation at any time I would have been happier, but just felt I was fobbed off for weeks on end. I had to chase the order all the time. Eventually a complaint to the owner, Mr Wardle, produced a result within the week.
Hello Mr Pope Thank you for leaving your review. We apologize for the slight lack of updates and delays you have experienced. This year has been a particularly difficult year for shipping. We have taken your feedback on board and are looking into ways to improve our updates to customers. We are happy however to hear you are happy with your product and hope you have a lovely time using it and wishing great weather for you.
I am pleased with my sideboard but think the only piece of oak in it, is the top, “ only oak furniture” ,? the rest is composite . I was away from home for ten days and only heard your message on my answer machine when I returned. I had not confirmed the delivery date and the delivery drivers were fortunate in that they spoke to a neighbour who was checking on my house, and they left it in the hall. I had paid an extra £20, I think , for it to be put in a downstairs room. However it does look very good where it is. Thank you.
Excellent quality furniture. Customer service very poor ordered in March delivered in June , 4 weeks advertised on site. No update provided for delay.
Beautiful dark oak furniture arrived today. Great service and product.
Hello Jackie Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you have had a great experience with us and that you like your products.
Product description accurate. Delivery guys very good. Product arrived in good condition.
Hello George Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very greatful.
No problems with delivery. The guys called me early on Sat morning to let me know they would be there in next 30 mins. All delivered to my back garden without issues. Only problem was is that I had been informed that they would unpack the furniture to check inventory was as ordered and they did not. Thankfully all was ok but strikes me as problematic...why offer a service if you are not going to provide it? If there had been items missing I would have had no recourse.
Hello Thank you for your review and your feedback. Our apologies on the unpacking front. We have recently change couriers and it would seem there were a few things to iron out. Following your feedback, this has been rectified so thank you for making us aware and we hope you enjoy your furniture.
Fabulous rattan dinning table and chairs. Delivered well packaged. Kept up to date on stock and delivery. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Hello Steve Thank you for taking your time t leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with us and thank you for your future recommendations.
Excellent service, garden furniture arrived when it said it would. Arrived in good condition and I asked a question via email which was responded to. I am still awaiting a reply about another question but hopefully that will happen soon. Very good service .
We ordered a sliding roof gazebo, which wasn’t cheap, we had to wait months for delivery. Once we received item there was a part missing, we’ve been waiting 5 days now and nobody seems to care. We really will not be using these again. Bad customer service.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on your experience with us. I am ever so sorry we have not reached our very high standards on this occasion. We do always respond in a very timely manner and can see we were only alerted to your missing part yesterday and had one dispatched today. I hope this will be with you very shortly and can only apologise we were missing a piece. Many thanks
After emailing are updates we’re correct,very pleased
Probably ordered at wrong time with covid + suiz problem. I was kept informed of where package was.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Firstly we are delighted with our new Royal Craft garden furniture.Due to well known shipping issues there was a long delay in delivery.I think communication of this might have been better otherwise we are satisfied with using only oak furniture and would use again. Kind regards Iain
Great furniture great communication very pleased all round
Never ordered furniture online before, should not have worried. My 2 chairs arrived in perfect condition. There was a delay in the delivery but I was kept informed by email and by phone.
Ordered parasol cover and it came quicker than expected. Great product with helpful pole to help get it over the top of the parasol. Good value too as expected to pay more for something of that quality, so ordered 2!
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Won't order again. Do not recommend at all. I left a one star review as I was not happy with the service delivered although I previously had tried to get in touch with them. After review was posted I was called straight away asking me for the reasons of the bad rating. The guy was questioning me all the time in a very rude speaking. He ended up saying he was going to reply back to my review to make me see (and I quote) "silly". Totally unacceptable. Disguting manners
Hi Sir, We have reviewed your notes and can see you accepted a delayed delivery on the 23/1 following a call made to you to discuss if you wished to continue with the order. We did deliver within the time scale quoted at the time of the call. We also note you declined to book a 2 man delivery service at the time of order to save £19.99. We do have an email from yourself following delivery to complain that you did not receive a 2 man service. We do note you had to assist the drive to move the goods, when not spending £19.99 we presume you are happy to do so if you want the furniture delivering to the room of choice. Not having paid £19.99 to have such a large order is not recommended. That said we have not had any correspondence from you regarding damages, nor have you indicated in your review that any damage was sustained. We do note you have asked for more discount but as we sell items at such a competitive price and the fact no damage was sustained we were unable to see why we would offer any more discount on your order. Regards, Steve Wardle MD
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.57 based on 347 reviews