Only Oak Furniture Reviews

Justin Lawrence
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Richard Holland
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, a beautiful piece of furniture - couldn't be happier. Will be back for some stuff when I can :)
I wanted to purchase a Scandinavian style Hi-Fi unit and after an extensive online search I found the ideal one for my needs - a unit that is part of the Scandic collection. Only Oak Furniture offered this item at a very competitive price and included free delivery. The website was easy to use and my order, which was well packaged, arrived promptly. I would be very pleased to use Only Oak Furniture again in the future.
Very happy with the garden furniture that I bought and great communication from customer services.
Amazing service. Amazing furniture. Very happy kids with their vw camper van bunk bed!
Fantastic company, great service and communication, fast delivery, lounger is exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend.
Natalie, thanks for the super feedback. It is a great sun lounger and really comfortable!
Great service, good communication and amazing garden furniture. We are very happy with the product and service.
Paul thank you for the feedback its great to hear such positive words, have a great weekend
Excellent product looking superb in my lounge ..
Thanks for the great review Ray!
Excellent service, and excellent product when it arrived, beautiful cantalever parasol, with the weights added
Hi Debra thanks so much for the kind review, its a great parasol, lets hope for a great summer
Very happy the price was keen the communications were spot on accurate and clear.
The quality of the Z Hi Fi rack is excellent it’s very solid and exactly as advertised.
The delivery was on time, the driver helpful and polite it all went to plan so thank you!
We are Happy to recommend this company.
Hi Chris, thanks for the fantastic feedback it really is appreciated. I have to agree the Z Hi-Fi rack is a great piece of furniture. We are really pleased you like it
Ordered the 3 Urban Chic style nest tables. Absolutely love them! They look great and are solidly built. Good comms over delivery timings. Hassle free transaction for a quality product.
Hi John, thanks for the feedback they really are great tables!
Beautiful furniture,quick delivery,excellent customer service.
Highly recommend
Thanks Jules, we aim to please and I am so happy that you like the furniture
Bought a set of garden furniture after being let down by other companies.
Brilliant customer services from Gemma keeping me fully informed during my customer journey.
I would highly recommend this company who maintained great customer service in these difficult times.
Thanks so much for the great feedback, we always try our very best and we are really pleased we could help.
Great service from start to delivery. Furniture well made and great value. Delivery quick turn around, would recommend Only Oak Furniture.
Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 5th May 2020 Only Oak Furniture 5 star review on 5th May 2020
Thanks so much for the great feedback! Such a great choice on the garden furniture, it compliments your beautiful decked area perfectly!!
I tried to cancel but put my request in too late. Pleased to say I am happy with what arrived and glad I was too slow to cancel πŸ‘πŸ½
lovely well made furniture,good delivery in this time of crisis,will buy again as we have just moved house THANKS only oak.
Excellent customer service from everyone at Only Oak. The new sideboard is stunning in our hallway.
The 'Z' Hi-Fi furniture not only makes my Marantz set-up look amazing, I'll swear it makes it sound better!
Well worth the wait!

Many thanks,
Chris.M ( No.15. NG9 6EB / C.Ref. 20494 )
The particular piece of furniture that we purchased was at the lowest price that we could find. We are so pleased with this quality, solid oak item. The furniture was well packaged and in perfect condition. Only Oak provided us with excellent email communications from start to finish. A minor issue was that the courier that delivered should have telephoned us prior to the time slotted of delivery, however this did not happen, no biggy. The courier driver was very polite and friendly and took care when delivering the furniture. Overall, we are extremely pleased.
Very professional company with good range of products and first-class customer service.
Excellent service, effective communication and competitive prices.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.67 based on 111 reviews