Only Oak Furniture Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
"I bought a pure wicker coat hook unit which unfortunately arrived damaged by the delivery company but Steve managed to resolve the issue straight away without any problems!"
"The pair of Sophia oak dining chairs are lovely, classic style but also modern. Delivery was well organised with good communication for dates and time and happened as agreed. Very pleased."
"Good service, good products. Ordered a tv unit, coffee table and bookcase. All very heavy and solid. Delivery company, Kinetic Logistics, contacted me via text and email two days before to arrange delivery. Very efficient. All in all, delivery within 10 days. Thanks, would use again."
"Great price and good quality. Very happy with the service from start to finish. Thank you"
"Lovely piece of solid oak furniture, just what I was looking for to go on a wall. Only one small problem the hanging brackets were pre-fitted on the back were not straight, fortunately I noticed after putting a straight edge across the back & it was easy to re-fit them straight."
"Very happy with sideboard good quality and quick delivery"
"I ordered from the Baumhaus urban chic range. Excellent service and price. My order had a 10-week lead time, and I feel that Stephen (MD) really cares about customer service, and kept me in the loop about my order status as it progressed. Highly recommended!"
"Delighted with the table.Ordering on line was easy & the delivery was really speedy.Couldn't find fault with any part from start to finish. Would certainly recommend this company"
"We were very pleased with our telephone table bought from Only Oak Furniture, delivery was on time and the driver was very helpful."
"After a mix up with delivery I received prompt action to sort it out.excellent service from the courier & a great product, I was very pleased & would be happy to order again from the company."
"The finish is disappointing. The wood is quite rough in places and will need refinishing with wire wool and polish. Having said that it seems to be strongly made. Our computer was too tall for the allocated space and the shelf above had to be sawn out to fit the computer in."
We have contacted the customer to ask for photos of the finish. We expect this may be a manufacture fault and will assist the customer to come to a satisfactory resolution. We recommend should any customer receive an item not to a standard they would expect, to contact us before altering the furniture.
"Received my 7 hook wicker coat unit after waiting for some time as they were out of stock to find it damaged and having to return it - very disappointed. I hope their after sales service is good and it gets resolved quickly but we'll wait and see."
Mrs McDonald, We are sorry you received damaged goods, sometimes goods can be damaged in transit. Unfortunately we do not inspect every single item before delivery, on this occasion, we can not say if the item was damaged before or during delivery. We will of course replace this item for you.
"Excellent service, and excellent quality."
"The furniture we received looks good and seems good quality. There were a few dents in the oak beading to the front face of the wardrobe but not bad enough to return. Had issues with delivery but Only Oak Furniture were quick to respond to my complaints. Overall a good experience"
"Easy to deal with Good communication and polite and friendly driver Really pleased with the quality of Oak furniture- would definitely deal with this company again 10/10"
Hi Rob,

A big thank you from the driver who sometimes get missed in the reviews we receive. Its nice to know they are appreciated :)

Steve Wardle MD
"Ordered by phone - very helpful and prompt service. Small piece of furniture so was delivered ParcelForce - arrived (was able to track) within a few days when scheduled."
Hi Thank you nice to know that Parcel Force are doing a good job. Enjoy your furniture.

Steve Wardle MD
"three our of four items of furniture delivered had a problem with it and even although it was eventually rectified my original order placed in September was finally completed on 29th December 2018. The furniture I ended up with is of an acceptable standard however the original items failed on quality control, for example a TV hi fi unit had a back on it which should not have been there and a nest of tables were clearly out of alignment, had the furniture been inspected properly prior to delivery then these problems would not have arisen. I would not deal with Bauhouse again"
Mrs Hannah,

We will forward your review to Baumhaus for comment. We will of course publish any reply.

Regards

Steve Wardle MD
"I haven't recieved my goods as yet and have had no correspondence on a delivery date."
Mrs Morris,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you had not received your goods before the review request was sent to you. Your review should never have been sent out before you had taken delivery of your goods. This was down to an error on our behalf. I hope now that you have received your goods they meet your satisfaction. I am sure you would agree once we had been made aware of the situation, we worked quickly to resolve your issue. Despite the error, you did receive your order within our 5 - 10 working day time scale.

Regards,

Steve Wardle MD
"I have finally received back order attractive dresser. The design is very good, well made, using beautiful woods as well. Since importation took a time, the timing of delivery became critical. The person in charge was very helpful and managed to be delivered in time. Thank you for your help."
"It is refreshing to deal with a company who treat their customers so well. As soon as I placed my order I was contacted by email to acknowledge receipt of my order and payment. The product I ordered was out of stock in white and I was contacted to inform me of this. I decided to amend my order and was given a estimated delivery date, I was contacted again about delivery and given a delivery date and approximate time, The delivery driver telephoned me half an hour before delivery and the items were placed where I requested. They were extremely well packed and look amazing. Buying from this company was a good trouble-free experience. The staff were very polite and I am delighted with my purchase as it offers good value for money."
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 46 reviews