Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Although the item arrived a day later than stated- well packed- delivery was with no problems I would use again
Lovely piece of furniture! Description on line was perfect. Exactly as it says. Came very well packed. Not a single scratch. Excellent quality. Wouldn't hesitate to buy again from this company. Many thanks!
Quick. Efficient. Excellent comms. Item arrived when stated. Very well packaged. Delighted with quality of our hi-fi unit. Cheapest on internet for this product. Very happy to recommend
Purchased a table and chairs garden set. Very pleased with the purchase. I was also impressed with the online help prior to my purchase and also with the prompt reply I received to an email I sent after making my order. I would have given the full five stars if there had been better communication regarding the delivery but this was not necessarily down to Only Oak Furniture.
We recently ordered a large coffee table and a nest of matching tables. They were delivered fuss free and we assembled them easily. The quality of this furniture is outstanding beautifully made. We are so pleased with them that we have now ordered a TV console to match. We will not hesitate to use this company again for our furniture and to recommend to friends and family.
Very efficient service. Was kept informed every step and furniture delivered well within the time specified on a day to suit . Excellent!!
Unfortunately the ‘order complete ‘ page disappeared almost immediately from my computer which meant I had to contact the office to get details of delivery.
Ordered on a Saturday, delivered Friday. Good service, thank you.
Good quality and value item. Customer service was good. Slight error on delivery due to address not being updated! Luckily I wasn't far away and the item fitted in the car!
Faultless service and products!
Quick, efficient ordering and delivery service (the partner haulier company and delivery experience has been particularly wonderful). The items (a bistro set of garden furniture) we have received are of excellent quality, extremely comfortable, and rldgxnt/good looking. Faultless service and products! We could not be happier!
Really excellent quality. The set looks like natural cane and was easy to put together. Arrived quickly too
Great product , great customer service thanks you
Delivered when said. Excellent Garden Furniture 👍
Outstanding customer service from start to finish.
Purchased a grey 9 piece rattan cube furniture set after much deliberation. I was worried about the quality as the pricing does vary massively across websites. I have to say I’m delighted with this set and the quality is better than I anticipated.
I would highly recommend this product and also only oak furniture.
Fantastic, needed a wine rack delivering fast to a UK address so we could ship it to Spain on a van, so very time critical, and they managed it with time to spare. Thanks Clare.
Very quick dispatch. Excellent quality of the product.
Quite happy with our new console table that appears to be really solid and well made
Wonderful friendly and efficient service from beginning to end, a pain free experience and beautiful furniture
I told you not to deliver before 15th sept and the couriers tried to deliver 10 days early
The furniture is beautiful, slight damage to a shelf but being resolved with no hassle, price much cheaper than we found anywhere else, shame they dont offer an unpack service, it was hard to unbox a 6ft unit.
Fantastic prices and service! Fully reccomend them! Very helpful!
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.67 based on 145 reviews