Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Recently received Burniston Oak 4 x 2 coffee table. Excellent service from Only Oak Furniture and a good solid table.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the great review and also for sending us a picture, It looks fantastic!
Love my new table and chairs. Excellent quality and were very well packaged. Look great in my room and would highly recommend. Only reason I didn’t give them an ‘Excellent’ ratings was delivery was slightly delayed due to stock but when stock was in the delivery was arranged quickly.
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the great and honest review. I'm really glad you are happy with your tables and chairs.
Communication with Only Oak Furniture was very good. Appreciated their personal touch with the customer. Am pleased with the oak CD unit. Just the job!
Hi Anne, thanks for the great feedback on both the product and our service. We always try our best!
Excellent product quality. Fantastic service. Queries dealt with promptly, professional and friendly service. Delivery exactly as notified. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing quality product, value and service
My new tv stand is absolutely beautiful. The only problem was that it arrived with metal handles only. I phoned and left a message. My call was returned the same afternoon with a promise to send the missing wooden handles straight away. You can’t say fairer than that. Customer service is excellent. IMG_1432.JPG
Really pleased with my purchases they communicated brilliant also. Thank you
Was very helpful when phoned and asked a question ... when ordered on line nice and easy .... got a phone call to tell me when my delivery was coming all a great help ....Look at other sites but could not be beaten on price and quantity all round very good .
great quality wine table.delivered on time.well pleased with it.
Many thanks for our Burniston mirror which arrived today. Thanks to Katrin who helped us with the delivery company as our landline was out of order and our mobiles have no reception where we live!!! Very efficient and helpful service. Will definitely recommend. Kind regards Patricia
Really pleased, a first class product
I'm very pleased with the quality and value for money of the furniture. The staff I spoke to on the phone were friendly and very helpful. I wasn't so impressed with the delivery. Arriving at 6.35am rather than the 8-10 time slot I had been given.
Customer service and delivery process were excellent. Quality goods - all five items- so overall experience was very good.
absolutely delighted with my purchase. I was worried as it said it came with wooden and metal handles and i wanted wooden ones to match existing furniture. The wooden ones were included in a separate bag, just needed to remove the metal ones and replace. A quick diy job. Delivery was really quick too.
Just what I was looking for. The unit arrived well packaged, so there was no damage to it. Fits perfectly into my lounge.
Very fast delivery. The coffee table was as described, of very good quality and great value for money. Definitely buy from this company again.
Delighted in both the quality of the item I purchased & the service from the company.
Quality goods in perfect condition, delivered well, if a bit behind schedule.
Excellent service and very pleased with our camper van bunk bed and our little boy loves it too!
Fantastic furniture. Fantastic service. Went out of their way to accommodate me as I could only take delivery in the mornings. Will definitely shop with them again
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 89 reviews