Only Oak Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Vincent Gee
Verified Buyer
"Fair prices for good quality furniture, very well packed and early delivery. Slight problem with a missing part but sorted out promptly by the company. Would recommend."
Christine Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"I'm very pleased with the item I received and just as pleased with the service I received from your staff all of whom were very helpful."
Thank you Christine, Its great to see we get most thing right!
"They contacted me by phone to help with my order. They sorted out alternatives and ensured products were delivered."
Thanks, nice to see our staff were there to help!
"On line help when ordering very much appreciated. Delivery very easy and well informed. Delivery people very pleasant. Very nice product very pleased with it."
Thanks Mr Wilson, we hope you enjoy your Carmen TV Unit
Chris Dews
Verified Buyer
"Really great product, lovely customer service, will definitely use again!"
Great, My staff will look forward to hearing from you!
"I saw this pictured online and subsequently ordered it. You never really know what you will get as some pictures can be deceptive. I was advised a fairly long waiting time and regularly monitored its progress. Oak Furniture promptly answered all my emails with genuine and realistic replies even when their supplier was having shipping problems. Despite this I waited patiently and eventually, it arrived. I would have given my mobile telephone for just the delivery people as they text you and this is the best way to be informed. Unpacking the item which was an open shelved wall fitting very unique and well made. It was well worth the wait as the item was well crafted and looks beautiful. What an excellent piece of furniture. Thank you Oak Furniture for not dissapointing."
Mr Newman, we are pleased you like your Wall Rack. It’s always frustrating waiting for an item to turn up. We are always honest with our customers, even when it’s a difficult discussion. Maybe that’s why we get so many customers coming back to us!
"Great range of products, and delivery was speedy - couldn't be happier."
Thanks James, much appreciated!
Only Oak Furniture is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews