Only Oak Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
"I have finally received back order attractive dresser. The design is very good, well made, using beautiful woods as well. Since importation took a time, the timing of delivery became critical. The person in charge was very helpful and managed to be delivered in time. Thank you for your help."
"It is refreshing to deal with a company who treat their customers so well. As soon as I placed my order I was contacted by email to acknowledge receipt of my order and payment. The product I ordered was out of stock in white and I was contacted to inform me of this. I decided to amend my order and was given a estimated delivery date, I was contacted again about delivery and given a delivery date and approximate time, The delivery driver telephoned me half an hour before delivery and the items were placed where I requested. They were extremely well packed and look amazing. Buying from this company was a good trouble-free experience. The staff were very polite and I am delighted with my purchase as it offers good value for money."
"Very pleased with the coffee table lived up to expectations. Not happy with delivery company enough problems to put me off ordering Other items"
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are please that you like your coffee table. We are disappointed that the delivery company we employed to do your delivery were not up to your expectations. We are aware you are in contact with them to resolve the issues you had. Although we have used this particular company for 2 years without issue, we will monitor future delivers to ensure they meet our high standards and expectations.

Regards,

Steve Wardle MD
"We have just received our extendable dining room table from the Mayan collection. We had an extended wait for this due to its shipping, but had been reassured by Stephen (Company MD) that he was regularly tracking our delivery. The table is lovely and feels very solid and exactly like the pictures shown on the website."
"Good Quality cheap price what can I say more!"
"Really good quality furniture (we bought 3 pieces from the Akora range) they look great and have been made to a high standard. Unfortunately the delivery service was poor. Very slow, limited delivery options, and late notification. But was worth the wait!"
Mr Burke,

Thank you for you review. I am pleased you like your furniture the Akora range is very popular for that reason. I understand there was some confusion over the original delivery date, which led to you cancelling the first delivery date offered. This did result in our delivery company exceeding our normal 10 working day delivery time but still they managed to deliver within the 20 working days quoted in our terms and conditions. Having said that we are working on improving the service. Your feedback will only help improve the service.

Steve Wardle MD
"Perfect, say no more"
"Service received has been excellent from placing the order to the communication regarding delivery. I only rated 4 star as the wicker chairs I ordered do not have the leather look strap on the back of each chair as shown in the picture so was a little disappointed about this. Overall pleased and would order again."
"Very pleased with the bookcase, good value for money. Trouble-free ordering and delivery."
Thank you. We are pleased you are happy with the service!
"Really good quality chest, very solid and well built so confident it will last. Felt that the communication from Only Oak Furniture after I ordered was a bit scarce but all fine in the end."
Thank you for the feedback. We only contact the customer if we feel the need. We could see that our delivery company were contacting you regularly to arrange a suitable delivery date, so we did not see the need on this occasion to contact you ourselves. Really pleased you like your Ashbury Tall Chest of Drawers.
"Thank you ever so much - we are delighted with our wardrobes."
"Our delivery came earlier than expected and is of very good quality. We love it and would use Only Oak Furniture again."
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to helping you again sometime!
"Unfortunately, I had to return the item through no fault of the company but must praise the excellent service from the Manager, Mr Wardle, who personally arranged for the collection of the item and kept me informed every step of the way. As soon as the goods were returned I received an immediate refund. It's evident that this company cares and values their business and it's customers and I would highly recommend them."
"I have purchased several items of furniture from this company in the past and have been completely satisfied. In late May this year I purchased an Akora Painted Collection Tall Chest of 5 Drawers. Unfortunately this was beset with problems as I had to return the item twice due to damage in transit. I finally received an undamaged item in August. The timespan was due to stock issues and my being on holiday. However, all credit to the company, they kept me updated all the time, and accepted the item back without question. Whilst not impressed with the delivery company ( which has now apparently been changed ), the customer service was excellent and I would not hesitate to continue to make purchases from this company."
Mr Gee,

Thank you for your comments. We work hard on customer service, and unfortunately in some cases things can go wrong. At Only Oak Furniture we try our hardest to rectify these issues and keep our customers informed throughout the process. Thank you for you understanding.
"We were delighted with our corner TV unit even though we had a small issue with damage due we believed to poor handling by the courier. Only Oak Furniture took our concerns very seriously and thoroughly investigated the issue. As a result we were offered a discount which we took as we didn't want the hassle of replacing the unit. The M.D. was keen to ensure it didn't happen again to any other customer and reviewed their delivery service. The product itself was of a high quality, and the customer service exceptional. I would definitely buy from them again."
"Absolutely delighted with dressing table stool. Well made, stylish, goes very well with re-vamped dressing table and looks the part. Thrilled, especially as bought in sale! Delivery was much sooner than expected too. All in all an excellent service. Thank you."
"Although paid for , the product was unavailable within the stipulated delivery deadline. The MD was very helpful and personally dealt with the issue and ensured the item was delivered as soon as possible. The quality and finish of were of a good standard."
Mr Greenwood, Sorry about the delay in the delivery, somtimes stock is in shipping and can be subject to delays. When we see an issue such as yours, we do inform the customer within 24Hrs of ordering. I hope you are happy with the comunications you received. Overall I am happy you now have your Gin and Tonic Cabinet and that the quality meets your expectations. Thank you.
"Great service, Great price. Very happy with purchase. Will use again."
Thanks Mr Sykes, for both your orders, really pleased you like your furnitue, service and price!
"Very pleased with our new Mobel Oak furniture. Shoes cabinet is very functional and practical. Material is solid oak through out. Received lots of complements about the new pieces. I wasn’t too sure about ordering online but I am glad I did. Customer service was excellent. Had some delays in delivery, but it’s supplier’s fault. I would definitely recommend this company."
"There was a problem with the delivery company not collecting the chest of drawers on a number of occasions. The MD personally collected it and delivered to me (Liverpool to Surrey). Through the process, it was clear customer satisfaction was his priority. For your extra effort, I can only say thank you."
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews