Only Oak Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Only Oak Furniture
Courier, Own Driver
Read Only Oak Furniture Reviews
Great service and i love my new couch. Order was delayed (understandably due to covid and brexit) however any e-mail i sent was answered in 10 mins.
Good furniture at reasonable prices and speedy delivery.
Very pleased with product.
However parcel left at doorstep, (as requested), but no notice given it was there, ie. rung the door bell or knock on door. Hence it was outside for several hours.
Lovely furniture, courteous delivery service. All good. Happy customers.
Good delivery time considering although they left it to courier to contact me, who didn't know what they were delivering or who it was from.
Well packaged.
Good received were damaged. Very prompt and impressive response from customer services.
Product looks stylish and enhances the space. Delivery was surprisingly fast. Unfortunately arrived slightly damaged (hence 4 stars not 5). Feedback sent was promptly dealt with. Would use this website again and recommend to others.
An excellent and well made piece of furniture. Extremely well packed and direct delivery ensured safe receipt. Ideal for the average hall. Do nite the lid opens backwards which means that if you want to use this storage regularly the item needs to stand a few inches away from the wall - we may adapt it to open forward. Bottom line though is that it is a quality piece of furniture worth the money.
Bought a really nice oak sideboard from Only Oak Furniture. Unlike many furniture retailers with delivery lead times of many weeks (or sometimes months) the item was delivered within 10 days. The item itself is really nicely made - dovetailed drawer boxes, finger-jointed solid oak panels, and a perfect size for what I needed. Great service and a great product.
Many thanks for your review. We are happy to of provided a speedy service to you and a great product.
Despite saying Item in stock, it took nearly 7 weeks from order to delivery and phone calls chasing it up, which was disappointing. However, the Staff were polite and it was well worth the wait. The desk is beautiful and solid and arrived well packaged.
Many thanks for your review. We apologize for the wait on your item. We are doing our very best in the current situation to get items to customers as quickly and safely as possible. We are glad to hear you are happy with your desk.
Excellent quality and excellent delivery from Jigsaw Logistics.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. we are glad you are pleased with your item and the delivery service
The bunk beds were as described and easy to assemble. Happy with them.
Thank you for the review. We are pleased you are happy with your bunk beds.
Although the item arrived a day later than stated- well packed- delivery was with no problems I would use again
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Sarah. We apologize for the item arriving a day late and welcome all feedback so we can correct it and provide the best service possible to all of our customers. We look forward to providing you with this in the future.
Purchased a table and chairs garden set. Very pleased with the purchase. I was also impressed with the online help prior to my purchase and also with the prompt reply I received to an email I sent after making my order. I would have given the full five stars if there had been better communication regarding the delivery but this was not necessarily down to Only Oak Furniture.
Thank you for your review, Theresa. We apologize for any miscommunication regarding your delivery and welcome feedback so we can improve further. We are pleased you like your furniture.
Unfortunately the ‘order complete ‘ page disappeared almost immediately from my computer which meant I had to contact the office to get details of delivery.
Ordered on a Saturday, delivered Friday. Good service, thank you.
Thank you for your review, Joan. Apologies for your order page disappearing. We always welcome feedback so we correct things. We are pleased to of provided you with a speedy delivery of your item.
Excellent product looking superb in my lounge ..
Thanks for the great review Ray!
no complaints
Love my new table and chairs. Excellent quality and were very well packaged. Look great in my room and would highly recommend.
Only reason I didn’t give them an ‘Excellent’ ratings was delivery was slightly delayed due to stock but when stock was in the delivery was arranged quickly.
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the great and honest review. I'm really glad you are happy with your tables and chairs.
I'm very pleased with the quality and value for money of the furniture.
The staff I spoke to on the phone were friendly and very helpful.
I wasn't so impressed with the delivery. Arriving at 6.35am rather than the 8-10 time slot I had been given.
Quality goods in perfect condition, delivered well, if a bit behind schedule.
Only Oak Furniture is rated 4.61 based on 271 reviews