Online Lighting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Online Lighting

About Online Lighting: Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Click Here

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy

"Terrible. Item never delivered and no response to multiple emails to customer service."
"First and last time ordering from this company never again"
"Paid for delivery and advised of date - date came and parcel still at Central Hub of couriers, phone number for Online lighting on email 'not in service' so phoned another number found on web site and spoke to someone, he gave me another number which was an answerphone not good would NEVER deal with again."
"my £100+ light arrived with parts missing. Rang customer service who told me they would look in to it. Didn't hear anything back. Then without telling me randomly delivered the parts to an OLD address of mine in London. I only found out when the current occupants let me know. On the rare occasion I got through to Customer service they weren't able to tell me how it ended up at my old London address. Said they would re-send the missing parts. Still waiting on the parts to be delivered to Belfast - can't get through to their line and they don't respond to emails. The same light is available on Wayfair - i should have bought it via them"
"Light never arrived on time, multiple calls and emails to chase were required. I asked for a refund. Still waiting for it a week later. Extremely poor service."
"Both items purchased don't work struggle to get returns code"
Online Lighting is rated 4.58 based on 118 reviews