Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
I paid for a 1-2 day delivery the product has still not arrived 5 days later. When I tried to track it I was told there was not tracking information. What is the point of offering tracking. I plan to cancel the order, I wonder how long it will be before I get my refund.
Paid fir 2 day delivery, emailed but no reply as yet.
I received an email stating my light fitting would be late (09/12). I emailed twice asking for updates followed by phone calls and no one replied nor have they let me know what’s happening. Assume you guys have now gone into lockdown as I haven’t received my light fitting which is completely understandable, but then I’m asked to review the service and also receive an email from Hermes saying they are waiting for my parcel to be sent to them via yourselves.
All very confusing....
Impossible to write a review at this time, as the order I placed some days ago in good faith, will not be delivered until mid February 2021, even though I have paid for it, and paid extra for express delivery. Not happy at all!
So far not great - tried to cancel order within 5 minutes of placing it ... and was told it was already processed and I would have to return it once it's been delivered. Now having issues trying to get it returned.
My lights were delivered yesterday “to a neighbour” there’s no card through the door, no door number provided in the email and my neighbours don’t have the goods! I’ve waited for these lights for 8 weeks and they are now lost! Terrible service.
Very poor quality lighting, the light cover was chipped with some plastic moulding marking.
Worst company ever. Ordered 2 lamps and 2 bulbs 5 weeks ago. Have received 7 different emails about out of stock dates, replied to them all and heard nothing back, can’t get hold of them on the phone, no mailbox option, and the lamps are apparently in stock on the site, so why haven’t I received? Do not order from here
DON’T BELIEVE THE DELIVERY TIMES. STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER
Not impressed by their customer service, light ordered on 3/11 , Email received on the 18/11 to say it was out of stock. Emailed them three times over the next few weeks for an update on delivery, in the final Email I asked for a refund which resulted in a auto response saying they try to answer within 24hrs. One week later on the 12/12 the light was delivered!! Very happy with the light.
I’m really disappointed ☹️ I ordered 2 chandeliers as it said they were in stock and paid for next day delivery. It is now a week later I have had no contact whatsoever, I have emailed twice and all I get is a generated email saying they will get back to me in 24 hours. I had an electrician booked that I had to cancel and now have no idea when my lights may be coming. Would definitely not recommend
Still waiting for my order placed on 28th November. No contact number on the website. Sent customer service two emails, no response after 10 days and 3 days respectively.

Tried to call the Lyco group, no one picks up the phone as well.

Had been very stressful!
My experience is similar to Scott's review.
We have placed an order, as yet we have not received the confirmation email and receipt. I did manage to get onto a "chat", and was told someone would get back to me the same day.
I have not heard. Now the chat is unavailable and I am waiting for a reply via the email contact.
Disappointing.
Placed an order for nearly £500 worth of lights, for 3-5 day delivery. 9 days later the order is still "in process" with no one responding to calls, emails, or facebook comments.
I appreciate there could be a delay in the current climate but not being able to clarify when or if I will get my order is very worrying.
i need to send these back and can find no telephone number and i get no reply to emails.....
I ordered some lights in which it said it would take 3-5 working days. I booked an electrician to for them 8 days after. The lights didn’t arrive, I had cancel to electrician. I emailed and they said it would be approx 19th November. And again I booked the electrons and had to cancel again. I emailed and have had no reply, it’s is now the 26th November and I am really disappointed with the service!
Ordered ceiling light and bulbs which were quickly shipped. Unfortunately the delivery company failed to deliver on pre-arranged day after taking a day off work. The items were then returned to online lighting by courier and after emails and online chats a refund never happened until approx 3 weeks later. Only refunded for 1 item and after contacting about receiving full refund i got no reply again........very poor service
I have been asked to write a review. Order300017656.
I ordered a wall ight with plud and a bulb.
I have received the plug and the bulb.
Where is the light?
Both lights have arrived damaged and I am still awaiting a response as I have asked for replacement. I have an electrician booked for Monday and need them by then. Very poor service
Bedside lamp, waited over a month for delivery, when it did arrive, it was smashed in bits, not just damaged, but completely smashed and Online Lighting do not take phone calls. NOT VERY GOOD. I would shop else where, someone who have good customer service.
Online Lighting is rated 4.44 based on 694 reviews