Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
I have to express my extreme disappointment with the service. The light was 6 weeks late. I was Informed of the delays and offered the opportunity on 2 occasions to cancel though. I have to say sorry online lighting won’t be using you again
the lights are very bright and work fine, on and off detecting at night, but when it rains they detect the rain so in the weather we are having at the moment at night they have been permanently on, not very happy :-(
Not Received
Still hasn’t arrived and no updates on delivery despite paying for ‘express delivery’
Not arrived!!!
After a full week of waiting the package still hasn't arrived. I got an email last Thursday saying it was on it's way. Now Tuesday, after basically sitting in since Thursday I still wait. Hermes the courier are possibly the poorest in this field.... very frustrating......
Item has not arrived, and there has been no response to my phone calls or e-mails. I'm currently trying to get a refund through Paypal.
TERRIBLE SERVICE - I ordered and paid for a Chandelier on 29 Oct, then chased delivery 06 & 11 Nov to be told both times "we are contacting supplier we will come back to you" . . . they did not!! Since then I have rung to chase delivery on four different days and each time the call has been disconnected mid ring, this may be a long running fault on their line or more likely they recognise my number. On 19 Nov I did send a message through their online site to explain that my electrician is due next week fit this and other lights so if they can't confirm delivery for next week I will need to cancel the order and go elsewhere . . . still nothing!! Problem is if they won't pick up or respond to messages how do I cancel the order and get my refund? If I could I would give zero stars!!
Shocking delivery service still not recieved all items and I was not told items weren't in stock before ordering
I received my chandelier broken, and the box did not even state fragile on it for delivery, it’s been a week and I haven’t received my refund and no one has come to pick up the broken item which I have been promised for few days through Hermès I’m very disappointed
Terrible. Item never delivered and no response to multiple emails to customer service.
First and last time ordering from this company never again
Paid for delivery and advised of date - date came and parcel still at Central Hub of couriers, phone number for Online lighting on email 'not in service' so phoned another number found on web site and spoke to someone, he gave me another number which was an answerphone not good would NEVER deal with again.
my £100+ light arrived with parts missing. Rang customer service who told me they would look in to it. Didn't hear anything back. Then without telling me randomly delivered the parts to an OLD address of mine in London. I only found out when the current occupants let me know. On the rare occasion I got through to Customer service they weren't able to tell me how it ended up at my old London address. Said they would re-send the missing parts. Still waiting on the parts to be delivered to Belfast - can't get through to their line and they don't respond to emails. The same light is available on Wayfair - i should have bought it via them
Light never arrived on time, multiple calls and emails to chase were required. I asked for a refund. Still waiting for it a week later. Extremely poor service.
Both items purchased don't work struggle to get returns code
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 217 reviews