Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Paid for fast delivery of items that were apparently in stock and only half the order turns up
Shoddy service but product is fine
To date, I haven't received any service of any sort from you at all! All I've had so far is an email dated 28th. December confirming my order, and an email from Hermes on the 30th saying they're waiting to receive a package from you so they can deliver it. Apparently, they are still waiting. It seems somewhat premature, therefore, to be requesting feedback on what will eventually, by today's standards, be rather slow service.
They are nagging me for reviews before the goods have been delivered.
Although express delivery was booked and promised for Saturday, the package did not arrive until theTuesday. When it arrived, the main outside packing box had burst open, and the contents were loose inside. The product box had also burst open and a couple of small items were loose inside the main box. The package had suffered some rough treatment in transit, and the lamentably poor packing and lack of padding to fill the excess space meant that contents were considerably knocked about. The bulb survived without breaking.
The lamp has not yet been assembled, and although there is no list of contents to check, all components seem to be present.
I ordered three large lights and paid for express delivery. About 24 hours later I received an email to say the items were out of stock and would not be in stock until around 21st December.
I would not have ordered these products if the website had stated they were out of stock and now I am stuck having paid for the lights and express delivery and no lights.
Very disappointed with their Customer Services which is not available to talk to. If they responded to emails promptly would help but it seems they purposely avoid responding so items are sent even though it may have needed to be changed because they are taking too long to fulfill an order. I would not use them again. A positive for them was that items were cheaper than other suppliers.
I have contacted the company twice to report the base of the lamp was broken in two when I received it . I am still waiting for a response.
I would expect a replacement.
I did like the lamp
Haven’t arrived six days and waiting. Stop using Hermes !
2 of the 6 bulbs don’t work and we’ve had them up for less than 1 week!
No helpfull with your complaints when you have sent an email
I haven’t received them yet.
Two lovely pendant lights very nice when fitted but unfortunately after fitting noticed that there was a defect at the bottom rim which could only be seen afte it was up , I thought it was a chip but it an embellishment in the glass , quite apprehensive about ordering a replacement incase new one is the same
Sent wrong item and no empathy on the phone and their policy on returns is that you are charged full postage.
The shades arrived promptly and are very nice but I was disappointed by the fittings which do not fit any of my conventional lamps either standard or table lamps. This was not made clear in the description and I have had to seek out extra fittings in order to try them and see how they look.
Unfortunately still waiting for lamp base to arrive
This item is switched, not as per the photo online, not as per the photo requesting this review ! I do not find that acceptable.
Still waiting for part of this order so can't comment yet
I ordered anthracite lights that turned up silver and even had silver written on the box. When I said the sent the wrong ones I had a reply say it’s the only colour they do. Then no reply since. Not a bad customer service just non existent.
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 720 reviews