Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
The shades arrived promptly and are very nice but I was disappointed by the fittings which do not fit any of my conventional lamps either standard or table lamps. This was not made clear in the description and I have had to seek out extra fittings in order to try them and see how they look.
Unfortunately still waiting for lamp base to arrive
This item is switched, not as per the photo online, not as per the photo requesting this review ! I do not find that acceptable.
Still waiting for part of this order so can't comment yet
I ordered anthracite lights that turned up silver and even had silver written on the box. When I said the sent the wrong ones I had a reply say it’s the only colour they do. Then no reply since. Not a bad customer service just non existent.
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 218 reviews