Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Good quality product at a good price. Delivered promptly.
Good selection of lamps, ordering process was easy!
Nice product at a competitive price
batten very much brighter than I expected so no issues
Prompt service and the product was easy to install
Arrived a day late but deliver was good
Quick delivery
Thank you for your great product and great service certainly lighted up my life! Or maybe just my living room.:)
My main criticism is the lack of instructions and when I found out what to do the glass did not go in the bottom grooves and it was loose, however I used super glue to bind the glass in the frame and this worked. The completed frame looks nice and it will shortly be installed.
Good product simple to set up ready to use in minutes
Website is easy to use ordering was straightforward I was kept informed of status regularly My order arrived a day before it was expected well packaged in a rather large box which could have been quite a bit smaller Am very pleased with my purchase and feel it is very good value for money compared to other similar much more expensive items seen elsewhere If need arose I would certainly buy from this company again
Delivery was quick. The tower fan are smaller than i expected but they are great.
Great range of products, really fast delivery (well packed too). Had been looking for a replacement Hi/Lo light for ages. This is perfect for my driveway, but really could have done with a bracket for angled installation like my old light. Spent an hour grinding the old one to fit, problem sorted.
Online Lighting is rated 4.60 based on 144 reviews