Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Very bad customer service paid for my light and waited 3 months for delivery
Hi,
We are very pleased with our order of two outside brown up and down lights which we received yesterday, quite soon after our order was placed
Thank you.
Our only concern is that the lights are quite large (I should have checked the dimensions before ordering). Do you sell the same lights but in a smaller size, if not then we will use the ones that we have.
Chris & Sharon Smith
Excellent service. I ordered my light and received it within 36 hours.
I would definitely recommend Online Lighting.
I ordered early evening, paid for express delivery that said 1-2 days and I was amazed to receive my order the next morning! Great stuff.
Ordered on Tuesday received today (Thursday). Standard free delivery. Can’t get better without paying extra.
Excellent service
Worst customer service and I'm still waiting for my order after a month. There was no reaching out to me to let me know and I did not get a confirmation that my order was been processed
Really disappointed with delivery. Ordered a light on March 9th and still a month later I still have no light. I have emailed them to chase it up and every time told it is delayed due to transit from overseas. It is now expected 23rd April but I’m not holding out much hope for that date either!! Would be a good idea for them to mention when ordering that there is a huge delay on any light fittings from abroad. Check your item is in stock and how long for delivery before you order and pay!
Brilliant efficient service. Light well wrapped and protected. Thrilled with my purchase.
Easy to navigate website ordered on friday delivered today very well packaged and clearly marked fragile.
Online Lighting 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Very stylish looking lights
Best price on the internet and fast delivery
Excellent service and delivery time would use again
Excellent service quality product would recommend
Just received the Pendant outside light. The light was delivered sooner than expected as only paid for standard delivery. I received emails to let me know order went through ok and info on delivery. Well packaged.
Absolutely stunning lights for the price very pleased
Easy to use website and quick delivery. Always kept up to date with progress of despatch & delivery
Excellent service all round, will definately use again and recommend
Fast delivery
The lamps were fantastic very good value for money
First of all, the bulbs are glass not plastic, so if you have boys in the garden like I do, it can be tricky. I loved them when they first arrived. They looked great, but as soon as I opened them, one didn't work. As one of my cheap plastic ones has melted under the sun, I exchanged the light and solar panel, so that was it, or so I thought!

They lighted up for most of the night, sometimes even still given a bit of light at 5 or 6 am! Friends complimented them, it was a win/win, or so I thought!

To wanted to make sure I would have them all shiny and lovely for this Spring/Summer, so I packed them carefully away before the weather got bad. I took them out, turned them on, and only 2 worked!!! I have been charging them an off/on button broke as I turned it on, in short, I now only have 2 working, which one of them might be the one I replaced from the start.

Looked great, give great light, but they don't last. A complete waste of money!
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 876 reviews