Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Great thank you
Excellent quick delivery and competitive price
Very pleased with service and delivery was as promised goods were of very good quality value for money
Disappointing very difficult to fit with the hex bolts for the back plate provided too short, had to purchase extra long hex bolts from B & Q to fit hence extra cost. No instructions to fit glass panes, parts missing
Extremely efficient delivery service, quality product
Waited a long time for delivery and box damaged on arrival love my lights so worth the wait and
Very elegant product for a great price, the service and communication and delivery was perfect.
Excellent service and the table lamps are stunning x thank you xx
Very speedy service lamp was good quality just need to get it installed
Items delivered promptly and as described.
I am currently awaiting my non delivery of goods to be sorted out by Customer Services. Certainly the service of delivery was quick but I still don't have my goods. I feel the non delivery is due to the carrier "Hermes" saying that my goods had been delivered when they had not. Hopefully, I will receive my goods soon, and then I will award 5 stars!
Excellent service. Efficient sales connection and prompt delivery. Items not fitted yet.
Very POOR quality control, but received the order earlier than stated as it was out of stock but when arrived the brass light had 2 dark marks on the side of it. I have now returned the item will not comment again when I receive my refund, this has put me off reordering any items.
Found the perfect pendant light at a very reasonable price . Super quick delivery arriving the next day even though not requested Great service
It can take an age to identify the bulb one needs by looking on line. Once the order went in with fingers crossed the product arrived very swiftly, and it turned out to be the correct bulb!
My order arrived quickly and well packaged. The order/tracking information was prompt and efficient. Good customer service.
Easy to order. Delivery was exactly as stated. Product is beautiful. Excellent service.
Very quick and helpful
Easy to order and arrived very quickly. Great product too and easy to install.
Very quick dispatch and delivery
Online Lighting is rated 4.45 based on 1,005 reviews