Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Brilliant price -gorgeous lamp - fast efficient delivery - what more can you ask for. Highly recommended
Online Lighting 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Fast delivery. No problems.
Ordering was easy and next day delivery was excellent. Thank you.
Lovely lights and arrived very quickly. Would recommend.
Beautiful outside lights arrived within the 2 days (express delivery) well wrapped. Price seems very fair
Can only comment on delivery and packaging. Very good. Not fitted and working yet but the construction quality is excellent.
Small point- the candle bulbs were not exactly as pictured in your online catalogue.
I have spend many days trying to contact with this horrible company.
I made an order in start of June It got delivered on end of August.
The item showed in picture completely different than was in picture I sent many mail to them all got ignored then I had to spend another £35.00 to buy the top part it’s horrible company never try to buy anything here they will steal your money and they will not respond to any enquiry. 1 star is too much for them
Speedy delivery even got extra plug adapters as there was one in the lamp box and one in the delivery box. Very pleased with lamp!
Very happy with the service thus far. Ordered late afternoon and it had arrived at 8:30 the following morning. Wrapped very well. The light has yet to be put up by electrician but I can tell I will be thrilled!
We are very pleased with the product. It's better than it actually looked online. The order arrived very quick also
Very good service arrived ahead of time well recommended well done.
Light looks great and good quality for the price I paid and delivered on time in good condition. Although the web page said free delivery, when I purchased it, it added £2.92 for delivery. Still a good total price of £38.42.
Very bright, I may have to re-order some lower wattage bulbs, as I bought 3x 5.5w LEDs candles (40 watts equivalent x3 = 120 watts in old money) and I now need sunglasses in my bedroom.
Tricky to install, as the base housing failed to give sufficient space for all my wiring. I had to punch a bigger hole in my ceiling and push the wiring stack behind the bracket, inside the actual ceiling.
On the whole though, a good buy.
We ordered some bedside lights. The service has been very professional. We were informed that there was going to to be slight delay in delivery & we offered the option to cancel the order, however we chose to stick with the order. Once despatched the lights arrived swiftly and were packed very well! Would order from Online lighting again.
Very pleased with excellent service from Online Lighting. A bright LED garage strip light arrived promptly but very badly damaged. An email plus photographs of the damage sent on Friday received an apology and a confirmation that a replacement had been arranged on Sunday! The replacement arrived undamaged on the following Tuesday. By the way, the light fitting is excellent!
Ordered my light which arrived sooner than expected and one small part was broken so after i emailed the returns department they sent a replacement part, plus a spare, immediately! You know how good a company is when you get an issue & they resolve it without fuss.
Amazing service - ordered Monday delivered by Wednesday despite staying 3-5days. Excellent communication and delivery updates throughout.
Very good website with lots or choice. The light was exceeding my expectations. Not fitted yet but can't wait. Thank you
Fabulous product and price supplied with first class service! Love my Larry light!
Great quality,
Would definitely recommend. Good communication, prompt delivery (ordered on a weekend, arrived Tuesday morning on standard delivery) and very pleased with items purchased
Online Lighting is rated 4.52 based on 554 reviews