Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
We are very pleased with our new shade. It came very quickly, was very well packaged & the size & colour are just right for our dining room.
Ordered a lamp online. Arrived within 48 hours. Beautiful lamp. Really pleased with it. Would buy again and highly recommend this company.
Great prices compared to other shops I saved between £30-£90 depending which other online store I viewed . Speedy delivery. Love the light
Love these lamps. Look great. Good quality. Provide decent light in bottom hall and on middle landing in hall. Packaging very good. Quick delivery. Well done Online Lighting
Good website, good email communication, quick dispatch. Product well packaged.
only just purchased this outdoor motion tracking security light it is working well.
Great service excellent product despite the fact i orderered 1 but received 2 which has now been returned maybe needs looking at as i was honest but could have had 2 for the price of 1 !
I love, love, love my new lamp! But when it arrived, the box had a big dent as did the shade. Online Lighting customer service (Catherine) was brilliant and I received an immediate replacement. My living room is so much brighter! Thank you Online Lighting!
Quick delivery. Look staning
Very happy thank you
the lamp was just as described and lights up the area we needed and gives the desired effect
Excellent service and delivery very fast.
Really nice light, looks great up, just what we were after. Quick service/ delivery and well packaged. Thanks!
Customer service second to none after a delivery problem. Prompt, efficient and friendly. Great up lighter too!
Love the lamp at a great price. One small part was missing so I can confirm the customer service is excellent too. Lovely lady, very sympathetic and I got the part 2 days later. Satisfied customer
Very nice product good price
Great quality lamp, very well packaged and delivered quickly by standard delivery.
Very good
Items exactly as described. Brilliant service, item arrived earlier than expected. So pleased, will use this company again when looking for lights.
The shades arrived promptly and are very nice but I was disappointed by the fittings which do not fit any of my conventional lamps either standard or table lamps. This was not made clear in the description and I have had to seek out extra fittings in order to try them and see how they look.
Online Lighting is rated 4.50 based on 236 reviews