Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Exelent speedy service.
Good product well packaged. Some mixed messaging on how the fixing of the lamp to a wall works.

Not enough notice given regarding delivery
I bought an LED striplight, I chose it as its IP65 rating so suitable for a terrapin tank, along side the UVB lamp, Terry loves it.
Really beautiful, great quality!
Online Lighting 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Really pleased with my purchase. Looks great. Very quick efficient service and excellent value. Would definitely use this company again.
first class service and goods were amazing loads of light off the led tubes ... thanks again for amazing service
More than happy with the light we ordered, and the service was excellent and delivery was not only free but very quick . I was emailed time delivery was expected and arrived bang on time. I would be more than happy to use your site again . Thank you Mr johnston
Excellent quality light, delivered quicker than quoted. Recommended
Excellent prompt delivery and quality product, would highly recommend Online Lighting.
Delivery was prompt and i was kept informed via email of progress of order
Good quality fittings and easy to install.
I will shop with online again.
Paid for fast delivery of items that were apparently in stock and only half the order turns up
Shoddy service but product is fine
I ordered light on 7 January and received an automatic acknowledgement of my order. I am now awaiting further news of despatch date. Difficult to review so little activity. I suggest you schedule request for reviews further down the line!
here within the day light is amazing can’t wait to put it up
easy to use, great updates on delivery info and speedy as well
Excellent product at good price.
Swift service and delivery.
Product extremely well packaged.
A good edition to existing furniture
Good value, good communication and good product efficiently delivered👍
great light at an awesome price. Good communication, what more can I say ? except I'm
Just going to have a cheeky peek for some more lights.
Love my light , but i was very close to not accepting it from the courier because the box was battered and completely open underneath, thankfully light survived
Excellent all arrived safely 👍
Great product, fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase
Online Lighting is rated 4.44 based on 694 reviews