Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Online Lighting Reviews | 4th May 2020
Elizabeth Jane Hoblack
Online Lighting 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Jenny Parker
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service quick delivery highly recommend this company
I bought 2 lamp bases. When they came they were much bigger than I thought they would be!they look amazing in my bedroom. Great quality. Great service
The actual light matched the description 100%, and the service from Online Lighting was first class - kept us informed of the delivery every step of the way.
Excellent service, product arrived quickly and undamaged .Solar garden light posts work really well 👌
Excellent product. Arrived quickly. Great company found after a lot of searching on the web. Bought the transformer and the connector to replace a transformer for a 24 v Hozelock lighting system ( no longer available) which we’ve had for over 30 years and it WORKS !!! So pleased not to have to scrap all the lights and start again!!!Brilliant product and if needed in future will buy the lights.
Excellent service quick delivery 🚚 brilliant company highly recommend. This is my third purchase and will be ordering from here again. The serv8ce is excellent.
I ordered 4 Spotlights and unfortunately the insert for the one
Light was missing rather messy about l just ordered another light
Very prompt service though
Regards
Steve
Trouble placing my order on line at first and I rang for advice and Joy was a great help. Thank you.
Lights came on time and were beautiful!
Lovely lights and such an anmazing price. Really fast delivery too, I’m very happy with my purchase, Thankyou.
Great delivery. Great price for a 5ft twin LED light. Easy to fit using 3 clips, great amount of light. No more than 20mm thick. Look so good I might even fit them in the kitchen. Fitted 3 in a 6 Mtr. square Double garage and the amount of light is awesome. Lovely bright daylight white. All with a 5 year guarantee. Very pleased.
Fast free delivery..items substantially packed .outside wall lights well made and look great a very professional company to deal with...
Absolutely first class service.Product was well packaged and arrived so quickly.Delighted with my purchase and would recommend to family and friends
Amazing service, I received my purchase the next day, excellent
Excellent service quick delivery 🚚 easy to use website highly recommend this company in fact I have ordered again.
Ordered on 16th April still havent had anything yet. Contacted them on numerous occasions replied once promising faithfully they would be delivered at the end of the week that was 2 weeks ago, guess what still no lights gonna have to look at a full refund now as the lights was for an important job in a care home for key workers.
Not happy with the service at all & im still waiting for one of my items !!! No reply to emails
So pleased with the light and it's price from Online Lighting. The delivery was spot on as well.
Just one possible issue, and I have contacted them (not heard back yet). One of the large shades, there are three sizes of shade, was a lot slacker in it's fit to the pendant cable. I'd hate for it too fall off and not be able to get a replacement!
Arrived promptly and was well packaged. Lovely well made lamp that looks lovely in my seascape themed bedroom.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Arrived we'll packaged within 2 days.
Prompt delivery and product was simple to instal and works as expected. Very satisfied.
Online Lighting is rated 4.51 based on 358 reviews