Online Lighting Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Online Lighting

About Online Lighting: Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy

"subtle little lamps that look great without being obtrusive. They are there just to provide a subtle relief to the darkness and I am happy with the results. Tried 8 but now need some more knowing they work as intended."
"Great seller, great product"
"Surprised at how nice these lights are ! Like beautiful, stylish, slightly opaque - super price. Will use these again on another project for sure. Thank you"
"very prompt service -delivery information all the way"
"Received on time in good condition. Not yet installed."
"Great product choice. Excellent customer service. Package arrived in the time indicated."
"Amazing light so beautiful better than the picture and remote to change colour"
"Light arrived very prompt, as described. Looks good in its new home."
"Good services fast delivery simple way to order uncomplicated system"
"Thank you. They are exactly as photo showed. Excellent packaging. Great service. Would definitely recommend"
"These bulbs look great in the dar ray wall lights. Cosy and warm, and dimmable."
"Light came very quickly. Delighted with quality of light. Looks great. Would use again."
"my £100+ light arrived with parts missing. Rang customer service who told me they would look in to it. Didn't hear anything back. Then without telling me randomly delivered the parts to an OLD address of mine in London. I only found out when the current occupants let me know. On the rare occasion I got through to Customer service they weren't able to tell me how it ended up at my old London address. Said they would re-send the missing parts. Still waiting on the parts to be delivered to Belfast - can't get through to their line and they don't respond to emails. The same light is available on Wayfair - i should have bought it via them"
"I ordered anthracite lights that turned up silver and even had silver written on the box. When I said the sent the wrong ones I had a reply say it’s the only colour they do. Then no reply since. Not a bad customer service just non existent."
"Really pleased great lights"
"Arrived on time, product is good but did not come with the stated one metre of cable which is one of the reasons I bought it. Only came with 40 mm of cable"
"Great service and it arrived 2 days before it was due."
"Easy site to navigate and easy to see exactly what the product is.Ordered on Sunday during bank holiday and was delivered Tuesday after bank holiday."
"Great service, lights exactly as described, competitive price & very impressive with speed of delivery! I will definitely use Online Lighting again!"
Online Lighting is rated 4.47 based on 36 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access