Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Good price and delivery. I haven't fitted the batten lights yet but they seem good quality. I tried a plug on one fitting on the bench and it seemed nice and bright.
I would use this company again 👍
Very pleased with the security light supplied by Online lighting.
Fast and efficient service. I Thompson
prompt delivery
Very impressed! Answered a query we had within a few hours and delivered the next working day! Fantastic service, will use again and highly recommend!
Very good communication and prompt delivery.
Faulty festoon lighting and no response from customer service. I have made several attempt to contact them over the past 3 weeks. Very late delivery, faulty product and non existent customer service, it doesn't get much worse than this for an online company. I would go elsewhere.
very pleased delivery date was for 16th of November but the light was delivered today 11/9/20 checked the contents and everything seems to be ok no breakages! installing it tomorrow yours Ian
Fastest delivery in the world! Placed them at night and there in morning. Amazing service
I was a little disappointed at the delayed arrival of my light fitting but I have to say it's been worth waiting for. Lovely quality just waiting for the electrician coming to install it - I really couldn't be more pleased with this product. The fitting did arrive on the due delayed delivery date.
Excellent service. Received our light within 24 hours Of order. Looking forward to installing it in our porch
Good choice of party lights, I also have an issue with a set I bought earlier in the year the issue was resolved promptly excellent customer service.
All perfect!!
Excellent service and good value for money. Would recommend this company.
Brilliant service, easy to use website, perfect table lamp for us. Would definitely use again.
Received my lamps today beautiful lamps well packaged, very happy with the service will use again.
Ordered light on Tuesday and paid extra for the 1-2 day shipping method, 2 days is today and no parcel has arrived, there is also no contact number for this company and if you email them you get an automated response saying we will respond in three days!! Sorry but that is very poor service and I now can’t get my lights fitted
Did not receive my full order even though I checked I would receive everything! No bulbs!
Beautiful lights that are even better than the picture. Very quick delivery and well packaged.
It appears the only delivery option to an Aberdeen city centre postcode is to pay the Highlands and Islands delivery premium. Aberdeen is neither the Islands or the Highlands so we’ll use a different supplier with a standard delivery charge, shame as the range of products is good.
First class shopping with this company. Only placed the order on Sunday and it was with me on the Tuesday, the Monday being a bank holiday. Can’t ask for more than that. The lights are for a new build so cant review yet but they look just as I’d hoped.
Online Lighting is rated 4.48 based on 506 reviews