Online Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Lighting
Read Online Lighting Reviews

About Online Lighting:

Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting 24-26 Vincent Ave Crownhill Milton Keynes

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy
Love love love our lights amazing valve
Online Lighting 5 star review on 27th February 2021
The speed of the service was amazing. Ordered afternoon one day arrived next morning, will use this site again, thank you.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Very quick delivery, well packed, no problems.
Amazing service kept me up to date on when my parcel was on its way
Beautiful light fittings that were an excellent price too. Ordered them and they arrived very quickly as promised
Fast. And comped ant thank you
Ordered outside PIR light - easy to order, reasonable price and speedy delivery.
If you can find it elsewhere, then do. Firstly I received the wrong light, after two months and spending hours trying to get in touch with this company, I finally received the correct light.
One of the 15 glass shades was broken and again my messages go ignored. It’s been 4 months since I ordered the light.
I’m very disappointed with this company.
Great quality item and exactly as required. Superfast delivery.
Very good service and communication I will certainly buy from this business again.thank you
Excellent! From using their website right down to receiving my light.

A company that has got customer service well and truly sorted. Thank you
Excellent service looks lovely just waiting for it to be fitted now... highly recommend plus free delivery only took 2 days from the order !
The speed of the service was amazing. Ordered tea time on Thursday arrived Friday amazing, thank you so much
Very pleased with our standard lamp, it will look amazing once we have finished decorating. Excellent service and communication from Online Lighting, I would highly recommend and would definitely use again for any future lighting purchases, thank you ☺
Website was easy to use, delivery time was spot on will be ordering again once I move on to my next project
Online Lighting 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Arrived on time no issues, good quality. Happy with my choice in supplier and product
Prompt recognition of order. Short wait time on arrival of product. If the product is ok ,happy days. Thanks
A great shopping experience - easy to navigate website.

Ordering was easy.

My order arrived quickly, securely packaged.

Very pleased with the service received from Online Lighting
I’d been trying to find a new cream table lamp for ages and found the Ramzi Table Lamp at Online Lightning. Ordering was straightforward and the delivery was quick. My new lamp arrived safely and was so much better than I expected. Strongly recommend.
Online Lighting is rated 4.47 based on 803 reviews