Online Lighting Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Online Lighting

About Online Lighting: Search by room, type, finish and price to find the perfect light for your home. We are proud of our focus on customer care and technical knowledge to help you choose the right light for your needs.

Our mission statement is the same today as it was 25 years ago when we first ventured into the lighting industry:

“To deliver the best quality products combined with superb technical support when and how our Customer requires it and with exceptional customer service."

Online Lighting
24-26 Vincent Ave
Crownhill
Milton Keynes

Click Here

Tell us how Online Lighting made you happy

"I initially had problems with delivery dates and lack of follow up to emails however I then had contact with a lady named Catherine Smith at Lyco who resolved the issues I had had with Online lighting very quickly and much to my satisfaction. Based on this I would recommend Online lighting the products I have are looking as good as I imagined they would when up. In the end great proactive Customer Service."
Online Lighting is rated 4.58 based on 118 reviews