Oliver Bonas Reviews

Unit F Davis Road Industrial Park

Categories:
Sale
Sale, Sale

How would you rate Oliver Bonas?

"Staff very friendly and helpful without being overbearing lovely goods great shop"
"Very happy customer indeed :)"
"OB stores are full of beautiful things whether clothes, household stuff, jewellery, books. It's just nice to be there. The pricepoint is just right - so I can bring some of the beautiful home"
"Great style, fantastic sale offerings and always something for a gift for everyone! It's my go-to for gifts and occasions!"
"Variety of choice"
"Love the quality and the design details. Very good addition to wardrobe"
Samantha S
Verified Buyer
"The customer service were very helpful and polite"
"Oliver Bonas has grown over the years into a fantastic shop that has unique fashion not seen anywhere else, and when you need a gift you can always find that unusual piece in OB. Love the shop"
"I’ve made a few purchases online and in store now. Their products are just so different from things you see anywhere else. I feel like I’ve got something special when I buy for Oliver Bonas"
"A lovely quirky shop. Never fail to find something I love In OB. Always high quality items"
"Great selection of gifts. Very friendly staff. Will definitely shop again soon."
"I ordered this through your shop in Edinburgh after they didn't have my size in store. The staff were incredibly helpful and really friendly."
"I love all the produce particularly the homeware. The shop is welcoming and the staff really friendly."
"The staff were really helpful and attentive in helping me find what I was looking for and offering suggestions. Lovely items in the store and loved the gift wrap option in store."
"They exchanged a gift I'd been given without a gift receipt. The staff made no fuss at all about it and helped me choose some earring I love instead."
Nathalie N
Verified Buyer
"They are very friendly, really good service always have unique options."
"Love the products"
"Lovely well presented shop. Staff were friendly yet not pushy in any way. SALE items were nicely displayed and easy to find the sale price. First time in the shop and I would definitely go back."
"The staff were lovely to talk to and very helpful answering any questions. I also love the layout of the St Andrews store and the quality of products there."
"I found the gift I wished for to give a colleague who is leaving work. The sales lady (Cashier 3563 in New Change branch) was very helpful and patient while I made up my mind."
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.81 based on 3,559 reviews