Oliver Bonas Reviews

Oliver Bonas Review Love their quirky products
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Oliver Bonas Reviews

About Oliver Bonas:

Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store, designing our own take on fashion and homeware

askus@oliverbonas.com

Unit F Davis Road Industrial Park

Tell us how Oliver Bonas made you happy
The OB website is easy to use and the products are clearly shown, which makes purchasing choices easy. Our Queen Pink Sequinned Neon sign was well packaged and arrived promptly - it was a very well-received gift for a friend. OB is a great place to find unusual gifts - I've always been very pleased with my purchases, either online in or one of the shops.
Staff are very helpful and the shop is beautifully presented and always clean and tidy
(138) - Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely product, fits perfectly, and arrived really quickly
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleasant shop with nice background music, friendly staff and colourful items on the shelf! All and all, a great shopping experience.
(82) - Posted 2 hours ago
It looks very attractive in our sitting room for which it was purchased. I had to chase up the shop to query when it would arrive and was told there was a delay in despatch at the warehouse. Then delivered promptly and I was grateful for that too as it was a home delivery. So thank you for that.
The website is really easy to navigate and the delivery was super quick
Very happy with the service received in my local store. I couldn’t get the bag strap I wanted but I was able to order it in store and get it delivered for free. Much better than having to go home and order it online.
Lots of unusual things in here. Staff friendly and informative about stock too.
(49) - Posted 2 hours ago
Such gorgeous items, walking around the shop is an experience in itself.
Quilt was beautiful,& luxurious. Delightful dealing with O,B,
Never trust a company that make it so hard to review products. You have to wait for an email and if you bought in store, impossible. Clothing is extremely short in the sleeves. A few home items faulty. Do better please.
(78) - Posted 12 hours ago
Excellent lamp. Super elegant & cozy and fits perfectly in the living room. Loving the mustard velvet
Very good customer service
(138) - Posted 13 hours ago
This was a Birthday gift for a special friend and she loved the style and the colour is her favorite! xx
Always able to find a little gem!
I love this store for this reason: it has the perfect balance of class and elegance with youthful designs and interesting, unique pieces that elevate the space you put them in. I can not tell you how much I have spent in OB and regret nothing! Most recently I purchased their gold jewellery box with navy bottom and it's so pretty and works so well in my room. 10/10
Oliver Bonas 5 star review on 26th November 2021
(111) - Posted 15 hours ago
Excellent shop, well laid out, lots of choice. All staff friendly and helpful. So glad you are now in Liverpool One.
(132) - Posted 16 hours ago
This little gem is a beautiful! Honestly, it’s a work of art. Everyone always asks me where I got it from. Never thought I’d lose my head over a butter dish 😂 Thank you x
Great shop and service
(132) - Posted 16 hours ago
Was delighted with purchase lovely fit prompt just started to shop with Oliver bonas Spoiled for choice
It was lovely for friends winter wedding.
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.77 based on 104,707 reviews