Oliver Bonas Reviews

Categories:
Sale
Sale, Sale

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Oliver Bonas ?

"I love OB! All of the staff are always super helpful and create the most lovely shopping experience!"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Perfect make up bag!"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Attelntive,friendly staff. - a joy to browse round + shop in"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Oliver Bonas made me happy founding there confortable, joyfull and beautifull cloth after weeks looking for something that remind me this incredible 3-weeks-vacations- in UK when I get back home (Chile)."
"Stuff that you can’t buy anywhere else, lots of cats!"
"Great customer service"
"Fine products and nice people"
"Very approachable staff, offered gift card for presents and nicely organised, bright store. Great jewellery too!"
"The products and little quote on the boxes on home delivery is really sweet and positive! The stores are a mini haven from a busy city life and literally are a breath of fresh air!"
"The shop is a delight as are the staff, very friendly and helpful, always happy to help. Not only can I find beautiful homeware but gorgeous fashion and jewellery - I love this place!"
"Really friendly staff who went out of their way to help me"
"The lady helped me pick a nice scarf for my girlfiend"
"Pleasant staff and service"
"I love the jewellery, clothes and handbags. Everything is displayed in a really attractive and eye-catching way. The staff are friendly and helpful. Perfect place to find gifts, too!"
"Been into Aberdeen shop and ladies there are so kind and helpful, been lucky to receive birthday gifts from store too"
"Great service and staff told me about student discount app. Staff very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed my visit"
"I like the items the store sells. The item I bought was a treat for myself. The store assistant was unfortunately not the most pleasant person to deal with but everyone has their own stuff going on so I can't really judge."
"Great service and fast delivery!"
"Like your range of products. But wanted to buy a certain large blue/green gift bag which seemed to be out of stock. Staff advised me to tell you that I'd like it! Tried to order online -where it is available - but it did not give me option of free pick up in Putney branch. Here is link to item - https://www.oliverbonas.com/gift/medium-blue-marble-gift-bag#selection.color=Blue&selection.size=L"
"Always fine something I like"
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.81 based on 7,898 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!