Oliver Bonas Reviews

Easy
Oliver Bonas Review Love their quirky products
Read Oliver Bonas Reviews

About Oliver Bonas:

Oliver Bonas is an independent British lifestyle store, designing our own take on fashion and homeware

askus@oliverbonas.com

Unit F Davis Road Industrial Park

Tell us how Oliver Bonas made you happy
The OB website is easy to use and the products are clearly shown, which makes purchasing choices easy. Our Queen Pink Sequinned Neon sign was well packaged and arrived promptly - it was a very well-received gift for a friend. OB is a great place to find unusual gifts - I've always been very pleased with my purchases, either online in or one of the shops.
Great as always
Posted 1 minute ago
Excellent quick service. The bag has a high quality leather feel to it at a fraction of the price of others. Love that I can swap the strap to coordinate to different outfits. Friends have complimented. It’s my go to bag at the moment and getting used daily!
Posted 2 minutes ago
I saw these and I had to get them! I love the size, colours, shape… everything! I took them home and went back the next day to purchase two more sets to gift my mum and best friend on Mother’s Day!
Posted 7 minutes ago
Extremely helpful, wonderful customer service.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Great, fantastic
Posted 40 minutes ago
Great online shopping experience
Posted 1 hour ago
Extremely positive. Helpful and friendly staff.
(Belfast) - Posted 1 hour ago
It’s always so lovely, staff are very helpful
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful and quick
(Leeds) - Posted 2 hours ago
I love the store. But I was really disappointed with the quality of the product - I had bought the bracelet for a friends 30th birthday and it broke after a week. When I tried to get a gift receipt so she could return/exchange it, I was told I couldn’t get one.
Great service as always
Such great service. Firstly I called the store in St Albans and asked if a particular item was in stock, the lady confirmed and put it aside for me, for collection later that day. On arrival at the store, I stated who I was and with smiles galore the assistant fetched the item. On paying at the till I was offered a wrapping service which increased my happy experience with Oliver Bonas. I'd certainly carry on shopping at the O.B stores as the range they have is quite wide and definitely to my taste. Keep up the great service :)
(St. Albans) - Posted 3 hours ago
It was easy to order and the item arrived quickly . The small jewellery case was good quality and was purchased as a gift for someone who travels frequently. Very pleased
Just the best. Lovely welcoming staff, so helpful. Product quality is so high and so much to choose from
Good yeah good good baybe good good good
Great! Staff super friendly and quick
Lovely- browsed the beautiful stock, then when I took my chosen purchase to the till, I was served by a very friendly staff member who took the time to chat & opened the box to make sure the item was intact.
(Edinburgh) - Posted 10 hours ago