Oliver Bonas Reviews

Sale
Sale, Sale

Tell us how Oliver Bonas made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I entered the store with a pram and limited time. It was nice the assistant schatted to me and helped me with sizes. The changing room was big enough to take the pram in. I also prefer the lay out of the store with the homeware at the front and clothing at the rear."
"The shop in Ilkley had a lovely cheery atmosphere - bright and exciting - super! The ear-rings I bought are really, really nice. Thank you."
"I love Oliver bonas and all their products! They are so unique and quirky! I can spend hours perusing the store! If I had to win an unlimited voucher from any store I would choose OB!"
"Love the products staff always friendly"
"Lovely shop, very pleasant assistants, found just what I wanted."
"Friendly staff, professional service"
"Came in to exchange a gift I'd been given. Didn't have a receipt but received great service!"
"great and friendly service."
"Very happy. I could spend lots in this shop! Clothing, jewellery and home stuffs. Staff lovely too."
"Friendly and efficient customer service!"
"Beautiful designs"
"I am so happy I found OB on Saturday..... love, love, love it! Amazing selection of stunning stock... I know where I'll be Christmas shopping and lots more shopping for me! Staff were so friendly and helpful 5 stars all the way OB!👌"
"Always has the perfect gifts, excellent original jewellery and great customer service"
"Great range, friendly helpful staff, beautiful products"
"Interestingly lovely gifts, & clothes!"
"It's such a lovely shop and the staff are helpful"
"Great website. Lots of choice. Good sale prices. Bought a gorgeous purple velvet wide chair from them before, and I had to call them for something, fab customer service, great company. Definitely recommend."
"It has so many beautiful items that I love"
"As a frequent visitor to the Greenwich store again I have found the staff very helpful, attentive, friendly and understanding. To think of the person and not just as another customer."
"I love the shop. The staff are lovely and so helpful! I woul buy everything if I could!"
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.81 based on 8,832 reviews