Oliver Bonas Reviews

Unit F Davis Road Industrial Park

Tell us how Oliver Bonas made you happy
Love Olly B. Fab shop 👍
Posted 58 minutes ago
The colours of the frame a beautiful. Definitely designed for someone wi a larger face or who wants very over-sized glasses!
Posted 1 hour ago
Love this shop and always find amazing and unusual items which I love .
Everything in Oliver Bonas is so unique and stunning. When I am looking for a piece for my home, or an accessory, I always look in Oliver Bonas first. Sometimes it can be a bit pricey but the sales are amazing.
Quirky, interesting and different
Oliver Bonas clothes tend to be really stylish and different to other high street shops. Their staff tend to be really friendly. The only downside is that the quality is not what I would expect considering the price.
Beautiful:)
Live their quirky taste can be a bit pricey
Item perfectly as described and delivery was very efficient and fast
Easy to order the dress, great price in the sale and delivery didn't take too long, however my reason for not putting 5* is because it was delivered with Hermes and they are a nightmare! Parcel went missing for the day so Oliver Bonas might want to reconsider the courrier they use.
Cute stuff and always good quality
Great website . I love Oliver Bonas and usually shop in store . First time I ordered on line I found the Website easy to use . My order arrived on time in a lovely package. Will definitely order on line again .
Flattering trousers that will go with lots of things. Nicely fitted around the waist and hips.
Love the site and and product lines! Such a good quality of stock
I love Oliver Bonas especially for gifts. Excellent quality with loads of quirky personality that makes pieces feel special but that still remain sophisticated. Arrived quickly when ordered online.
Beautiful item and nice quality, though I found the overall size was smaller than I thought it was going to be for use. It's kind of lost in the room.
Lovely bowls but disappointed that they didn’t come in a gift box.. just a brown packing box as they were a presen
A cute T-shirt. Colours are lovely.
Nice and different selection of cards.
Beautiful homeware items