Oliver Bonas Reviews

Rebecca S
Lyn G
Lisa F
More Photos & Videos
Like majority of OB products however I find the jewellery overpriced & tarnishes really soon.
Fast shipping. Very happy.
Items look very snazzy, only ever ordered one item
Lovely designs however way too big for my face, so unfortunately I can’t use them and I have an average size face if there is such a thing.
Who ever has the BIGGEST mouth out of all my buddies is getting em lol.
Skirt ok . But has a pleat of extra material on waistband ? So doesn’t sit correctly
Yes ok sweet earings a bit over priced
Lovely fabric but elastic is not adjustable and too big - yet the cloth is too small and doesn’t cover my nose and chin at the same time.
Lovely boutiquey store without boutiquey prices
My item arrived broken. I spoke to a representative who issued me with a refund straight away as the item had gone out of stock. Good customer service. Poor packing of fragile items.
First time I have used them. Prompt delivery
Communication and service and in store was efficient, too bad the product was a disappointment.
Quick effective service and speedy delivery.
The service and speed of delivery was good
Unfortunately the product came with the packaging already ripped open, and the product wrapping somewhat scuffed. Quite disappointing as it was a gift. The product itself was in tact but not ideal when giving as a gift.
The masks looked good and were well made, but very much too big and not easy to keep on my face (I have an average head size:).
Nice product although did not arrive via next day delivery as advertised (despite the extortionate delivery charge).
Love the dress. Unfortunately when trying on the dress two of the buttons came off the front as were not sewn on well. So needing to sew these back on before I can wear it.
The delivery was fine and the items were all very nice looking. Not overly impressed by the finish and the quality of them for the price.

Some of the frames were as expected but some weren't true to the advertised dimensions so we had to trim photos to fit. Not a major issue but was irritating considering that the frames weren't cheap. The back of one of the frames also didn't fit flush in to place so the photo wasn't held flat against the glass at the front.

We were offered returns or replacements but but opted for a small voucher instead.

All in all they are fine but possibly not as impressed by the quality considering the cost.
Colour and quality were great but it wasn’t the right shape for me. Sleeves too wide and body was too boxy in shape made me look a bit wide,so item was returned.
A great shop - the products are perfect for presents - and for me!
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.77 based on 44,327 reviews