Oliver Bonas Reviews

Read Oliver Bonas Reviews

askus@oliverbonas.com

Unit F Davis Road Industrial Park

Tell us how Oliver Bonas made you happy
I bought €18 earrings in the Dublin store today. By the time I got them home they had broken. Very disappointing and I wont be back in Dublin to return them.
(601) - Posted 1 day ago
We are so sorry to hear this. If we can get this investigated, please get in touch with us at askus@oliverbonas.com and we'll get a replacement or refund sorted for you. Thank you. Team OB
Very pleased with our pet water bowl, a really good size for our 2 dogs and 2 cats! Looks lovely too. Great service from OB, updates on our delivery, when dispatched, when with courier and packaged really well! Would definitely purchase other products.
I love everything about Oliver Bonas! Their products are quirky and always excellent quality. They have a great eye for detail from their products to the way they decorate their stores! I am always left wanting everything I see!
OB gives an excellent shopping experience!
Items are so unique and prices are good, especially sale!
I purchased a Beautiful skirt that gets me so many compliments!
Material is lovely and fit is perfect!!
Customer service good too.
Beautiful products and excellent service!
Excellent service and gorgeous items
Amazing things, love my order! Thanks for quick delivery
Everything is always impeccably presented in the store; makes it easy to browse and find things - and super-friendly and quick service, with gift wrapping too!
One of my fav shops - will keep going back!
(85) - Posted 8 months ago
I don't do a lot of online shopping but I found your website really easy to use. I also think that the bag is really good quality.
Following a horrifying experience I could never purchase from this company again. I purchased a pair of trousers online and I was sent trousers which had obviously been worn by a previous incontinent customer and returned to the company. When i received my package in the post and discovered this disgusting offensive item I complained immediately to the customer services department at Oliver Bonas. The response was we are really sorry but it was (1) new members of staff filling orders (2) poor quality control. I found this a totally inexcusable vile way to treat customers.
Disgusting - i purchased a pair of trousers online which i received in a filthy state - the item had clearly been worn by a previous customer, without underwear and returned with a soiled crotch, repackaged and sent out as my order. Clearly this is how little Oliver Bonas team respect their customers, they don't care so long as they sell their items on wards. I will never purchase from this store or online again.
All staff helpful and attentive. Lovely clothing at good price point
Lovely products that are always unique and add the finishing touch to your home and wardrobe. Perfect place to find a gift!
Quality products
I can find what I would like to buy easy
Lovely attentive staff. Were quick to help me reach a planter that I was desperate for and were so pleasant to chat to.
Love OB just my style and sizing great
I received a Oliver Bonas chain as a gift and the chain had broken. I emailed Oliver Bonas and they requested a photo of the broken chain and then posted a replacement- very happy with the service received
Oliver Bonas is rated 4.77 based on 45,038 reviews