OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service. Ordered about 1pm and got the goods next day. Cannot fault this service"
"Quick delivery, good item, but batteries, not as good as in the past."
"Have to say I have tried many and my preference is a good throat hit. The Extra strong (red box) are perfect for me. The best I have tried to date"
"Excellent service very helpful customer services team A*"
"Very good service"
"Good company very happy"
"Always shop with Ok Vape"
"Excellent service, I will keep using. Thank you."
"Always very helpful and prompt.Thankyou.🌞"
"Quick delivery with no issues."
"Fantastic customer service. Brilliant delivery!"
"always happy with the service - very quick delivery - excellent"
"Website easy to navigate, prices more than reasonable and delivery first class. Won't go anywhere else."
"I don't know if you read all these reviews but i have enjoyed your product for years. Now i find you are changing the loyalty points system,As i buy my refills 9mths/1yr in advance it is going to cost me more for my refills.also i will lose over 400 loyalty points which i have already earned.Needless to say I am not very happy with this change"
Hi Chris,

I am really sorry that you are not happy with the changes we are making, I have looked into it and I can tell you that any points you have earned prior to the changes wont expire. This means that the 400 points you have collected so far will not have an expiry date on and can be used whenever. I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Ok Vape team
"I’m very satisfied with your product."
"Brilliant, hassle free and fast delivery."
"I’ve been ordering ecigs from ok for a few years now, and have never been disappointed with either the service or the product. Wouldn’t dream of going elsewhere."
"Very good delivery (next day) Product reasonably price and good quality."
"Brilliant service all round"
"Excellent value and excellent delivery times"
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,117 reviews