Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"I was very excited about trying a juice cleanse by Nutriseed until they failed to deliver due to a typo in the postcode. They offered me 50% off for 3-day old juice or a 50% refund for products never received! I didn't receive one juice but they still charged me."
"Nothing wrong with the product, I just didn’t like it at all. Personal taste I’m sure. I wasn’t going to review as it’s a negative, but as you KEEP asking...!"
"Appalling customer service left me frustrated, stressed and angry. It took almost 3 weeks, after two attempts, for me to receive the goods that were supposed to be delivered "in 3 to 5 working days." And to add insult to injury, they delivered 4 pills short. Any business can make a mistake, it's how they deal with it that determines the customer service. I wouldn't have even given them 1 star except that I had no option Guess who won't be using Nutriseed again!!"
"Although they were Salted it was very minimal, there was also a strange spicy flavour, not what you would expect from those type of nuts. I wouldn’t order again."
"Never ever would I use this company again. Ordered online to recieved the drinks leaked all in the box and the drinks were full of bits. Not just one ALL of them. I understand some come with bits but it looked absolutely horrendous!!! Refusing to give me refund as they turned up damaged."

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry if you have received those juices damaged. I will be more than happy to assist you with this. For any damaged items, we will be more than happy to replace or refund them.

And of course, we will be more than happy to discuss this with you so please don't hesitate to send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except for holidays.

Thanks,
Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see any information on the potency of the Ashwaganda supplements (eg, 400mg? 500? etc) or the withanolides (2%? 5%)? I can't work out how anyone can choose an appropriate potency for their individual needs if the packet doesn't set it out."

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than happy to assist you with this. Can you please let us know all the specific information that you need and we will be more than happy to consult our supplier if needed.

Just send us an email or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except for holidays.

Thanks,
Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Sorry to say that but the reality is....The most insufficient and disgusting customer service I have ever experienced! They simply do not reply to your calls and put the phone down once the line is connected. Do not reply to emails either."
Hi Elle,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry if you cannot connect to our phone system yesterday. We review all calls every day including missed call (if there's any) as it is being registered in our system and call them back every day to check if there's any help we can offer. And of course we are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"Ordered stevia powder and it says that is up to 350 times sweeter than sugar.Not only that it is not nearly as sweet as that it also has a very strong disgusting bitter taste so I can't use it for anything.Also can't return it as they only take an unopened package.So it's going to the bin.I will never ever buy with them again as they are false advertising."
"I'm yet to receive my purchase and it's been 2 weeks!!!"
"My first shipment was "lost in transit" and the second did not arrive. When investigated, it transpired that it was "destroyed" by DPD. Not happy. That being said a full refund was processed almost immediately I complained. Thanks for that but I wouldn't use you again I'm afraid."
Hi Jaine,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us.

I know the whole delivery process was frustrating on your part and on behalf of our courier partner, we apologise. Rest assured, we are ow currently working with them to avoid this delivery issue in the future.Of course, we are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"After paying for express delivery , ah waiting on my purchase after 5 days I still haven’t received my items. I’ve called customer service a number of times with no response and the answer machine stated they are closed during their opening hours??"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us. We understand this could be frustrating on your part. We are doing our best and communicating with our courier partner to ensure that all customers will receive their items in a timely manner. However, we also understand that in very rare cases, things like this happen. We are also fixing our phone system particular the recording you hear when the phone line is busy. Rest assured, we are open from Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm.

We are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Support,
Naomi
"This is the second time I am having problems with Nutriseed. This time round, my order was supposed to be delivered on the 18th and it has yet to arrive. No date given by Nutriseed or DPD! Not sure what’s happened to my order. Not happy at all!!"
"Never recieved my order and had to get a refund. Communication was good though and refunded quickly."
"Horrible item. It's not even edible!! Trying to get a refund but that does seem easy either. Bad customer service. A total waste of my money!"
Hi Mahbooba,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the item. We are more than happy to discuss this matter with you, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"Two weeks later and I still haven't received my order!!"
Hi Susan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you do not have your order yet and would really be more than happy to assist you with this. I have checked your order with Royal Mail and shows that Royal Mail failed to deliver the order your item on 2017-12-11 as it was not possible to identify the delivery address.

"1)Received the product two weeks late. 2)Day of arrival was later than requested. 3)My first purchase was the full 50 bottle detox and 3 bottles were leaking/empty!! 4)Left 4 voice messages to request a call back explaining my experience with the Nutriseed delivery, but unfortunately nobody returned my calls. I was recommended by a professional athlete friend!of mine, and unfortunately I was really disappointed with the service/company. Therefore will not be ordering again and recommending Nutriseed moving forward."
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear about this experience. Our goal is to provide quality health products and to make sure each customer will have a good experience with Nutriseed as well. We will be more than happy to correct this. It would really help us a lot if you can provide us more details like your Order # and email address so we can check what happened and make further actions necessary, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our free phone number 0800 567 7472.
"Never received my order, had to chase a lot of times, never received a response to my complaint email, and now having to chase my refund."
Hi Nina,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are really sorry to hear that you have not received your order. Upon checking your account, it shows that we already have open a case regarding this matter and that we are waiting for your reply on how would you like to proceed.

"The juice cleanse gave me severe abdominal cramping, diarrhea and headaches. I sometimes do 24 hour fasts without any food and I don't get hungry yet the juice cleanse played with my glucose levels and sent me to crashing hunger. I ended up gaining weight after the cleanse as I had crazy urges to eat. Worst mistake ever!"

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are really sorry to hear about your experience. Our juice cleanse are all natural and freshly made and guaranteed safe to consume. However, there are some adjustment effects like Headaches, hyperglycemia, constipation, difficulty focusing and acne. These have all been noted as being temporary, and affect some people lots and others not at all.
These effects should all be expected as temporary possible outcomes, however, should there any other symptoms persist as a result of the cleanse, please consult your Doctor or GP.

"Why nutriseed removes all the negative reviews from it's website ? Shall I do it over and over again every day?"
Hi Laszlo,

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. And I understand this has to do with your refund. I hope you have read our reply and offer to help so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472
"Sadly one of the worst customer service /and just a bunch of thieves really.. / I've ever encountered... Got double charged for an order and still trying to get a refund... For the first few weeks I've got some reassuring emails as "they are looking into it" after a couple of weeks they didn't even bothered to get back to me anymore and just simply changed my order history with nutreseed account as 'refunded'even though ive never received anything to any of my bank accounts... Such a shame as the product is pretty good but with this kind a business ethic I have to advice to everybody to try a different company... Still in a process for some legal solution..."
Hi Laszlo,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us.

At Nutriseed we pride ourselves on our customer care so naturally, we are disappointed to read your review.
I have checked your account and I confirm that at your request for a full refund was processed and made to you on the 19th July which was the same day that you made a purchase with us.

In regards to being charged twice we do offer a subscribe and save feature on our website which is clearly labeled and only you would have been able to select at the time of purchase.

Nutriseed is rated 4.53 based on 3,232 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access