Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"I placed an order and choose a specific date for delivery. However, the delivery came early and the item had to be left outside on a hot day until I returned from work. I was not sure if I could use it and was unable to contact support via telephone. I was placed in a que and the line then kept going silent. I was also charged 14.99 delivery and it clearly states on the web site that delivery is free over the amount I purchased. I am afraid my experience has been not a very good one and when I finally managed to get a response via email they were not overly helpful. Needless to say I am quite unhappy about this experience. Which is a great shame as the detox I ordered looked amazing"
"When I received the juices they were not frozen and not cold. I was told I could still freeze which I did. I later defrosted and they were horrible and seemed to have started to ferment. I phoned and they were not interested at all and seemed to doubt the problem. They got a lot of money for their juice and I couldn’t drink them. Appalling customer service as I should have been refunded and they refused. Will tell all my patients to avoid and the word will spread."
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that the juices were defrosted. We will be more than happy to hep you with this. Can you please send us an email and more details and photos of the juices so we can check.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"No scoup in package, made shake with contents tasted vile, will not buy again due to this bad experience"

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about this experience. I will be more than happy to assist you. We would appreciate if you can send us more details like what product you are referring to, we can definitely assist you.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I really didn’t like the taste of it, even though I mixed it with milk, bananas and fruit, just not for me sorry"
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would really love to hear feedback about our products. It yo can tell us a lit bit more about the item you are referring to and maybe we can suggest some ways to taste it better.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I paid ten pounds for next day delivery and they came three days later. No info no nothing. Disgusted. Wouldn’t recommend"

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about the late delivery. We would really love to correct this for you. We would appreciate if you can send details to team@nutriseed.co.uk.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"My order arrived on Thursday of last week and it was partly damaged (bottles appeared to have leaked as the box/bottles were all marked and sticky. Also some of the bottles were open as were making a “fizzing” sound). I emailed the company that day to report this issue. I received an automated response saying they would get back to me within 24 hours. I am still waiting for a response. I have emailed again yesterday morning and also tweeted them (I could see they were clearly active on social media). The 5 day juice cleanse cost me a lot of money and I won’t be able to complete it because of the damaged goods. Very unprofessional not to have responded."
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you have received the juice cleanses is such condition. I will be more than happy to assist you with this. Rest assured that we will check if it's ours or with the delivery's fault. I can definitely arrange another delivery for you.

"I was very excited about trying a juice cleanse by Nutriseed until they failed to deliver due to a typo in the postcode. They offered me 50% off for 3-day old juice or a 50% refund for products never received! I didn't receive one juice but they still charged me."
"Nothing wrong with the product, I just didn’t like it at all. Personal taste I’m sure. I wasn’t going to review as it’s a negative, but as you KEEP asking...!"
"Appalling customer service left me frustrated, stressed and angry. It took almost 3 weeks, after two attempts, for me to receive the goods that were supposed to be delivered "in 3 to 5 working days." And to add insult to injury, they delivered 4 pills short. Any business can make a mistake, it's how they deal with it that determines the customer service. I wouldn't have even given them 1 star except that I had no option Guess who won't be using Nutriseed again!!"
"Although they were Salted it was very minimal, there was also a strange spicy flavour, not what you would expect from those type of nuts. I wouldn’t order again."
"Never ever would I use this company again. Ordered online to recieved the drinks leaked all in the box and the drinks were full of bits. Not just one ALL of them. I understand some come with bits but it looked absolutely horrendous!!! Refusing to give me refund as they turned up damaged."

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry if you have received those juices damaged. I will be more than happy to assist you with this. For any damaged items, we will be more than happy to replace or refund them.

And of course, we will be more than happy to discuss this with you so please don't hesitate to send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except for holidays.

Thanks,
Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see any information on the potency of the Ashwaganda supplements (eg, 400mg? 500? etc) or the withanolides (2%? 5%)? I can't work out how anyone can choose an appropriate potency for their individual needs if the packet doesn't set it out."

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than happy to assist you with this. Can you please let us know all the specific information that you need and we will be more than happy to consult our supplier if needed.

Just send us an email or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except for holidays.

Thanks,
Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Sorry to say that but the reality is....The most insufficient and disgusting customer service I have ever experienced! They simply do not reply to your calls and put the phone down once the line is connected. Do not reply to emails either."
Hi Elle,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry if you cannot connect to our phone system yesterday. We review all calls every day including missed call (if there's any) as it is being registered in our system and call them back every day to check if there's any help we can offer. And of course we are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"Ordered stevia powder and it says that is up to 350 times sweeter than sugar.Not only that it is not nearly as sweet as that it also has a very strong disgusting bitter taste so I can't use it for anything.Also can't return it as they only take an unopened package.So it's going to the bin.I will never ever buy with them again as they are false advertising."
"I'm yet to receive my purchase and it's been 2 weeks!!!"
"My first shipment was "lost in transit" and the second did not arrive. When investigated, it transpired that it was "destroyed" by DPD. Not happy. That being said a full refund was processed almost immediately I complained. Thanks for that but I wouldn't use you again I'm afraid."
Hi Jaine,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us.

I know the whole delivery process was frustrating on your part and on behalf of our courier partner, we apologise. Rest assured, we are ow currently working with them to avoid this delivery issue in the future.Of course, we are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"After paying for express delivery , ah waiting on my purchase after 5 days I still haven’t received my items. I’ve called customer service a number of times with no response and the answer machine stated they are closed during their opening hours??"
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us. We understand this could be frustrating on your part. We are doing our best and communicating with our courier partner to ensure that all customers will receive their items in a timely manner. However, we also understand that in very rare cases, things like this happen. We are also fixing our phone system particular the recording you hear when the phone line is busy. Rest assured, we are open from Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm.

We are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Support,
Naomi
"This is the second time I am having problems with Nutriseed. This time round, my order was supposed to be delivered on the 18th and it has yet to arrive. No date given by Nutriseed or DPD! Not sure what’s happened to my order. Not happy at all!!"
"Never recieved my order and had to get a refund. Communication was good though and refunded quickly."
"Horrible item. It's not even edible!! Trying to get a refund but that does seem easy either. Bad customer service. A total waste of my money!"
Hi Mahbooba,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the item. We are more than happy to discuss this matter with you, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,310 reviews