Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Really disappointed with Nutriseed. First of all, I accidentally ordered something extra and sent a message to Nutriseed to remove and refund. I received no response. I phoned a number of times and no one picked up and I had left a number of voicemails. Secondly the delivery did not arrive and when I contacted customer service they said it had been left with someone whom I did not know. I was unable to find the delivery and Nutriseed did not help in anyway. 6 days later I manage to track the person who received my delivery, to find that the item I ordered by accident was not even delivered, yet I had been charged. I haven’t bothered with trying to get a refund as Nutriseed are very slow to respond and have given up on buying from them again. Thanks for a terrible first experience."
"Uncommunicative once they have your money"
"Drinks arrived unfrozen and some tasted 'off', some items missed and no apology, but I had to chase up myself in spite of emails, poor customer care and service...DO you REALLY care...? It would appear NOT reading through other comments....! Very disappointing on so many levels."
"Bad service I waited 2 weeks for delivery ( i had to asked team 4 times) 3 days juices too small and half of them were OFF"
"It is not possible to cancel my auto-renew, which were made as an accident."
"My delivery was delayed a day and I was told it would be arriving the next day in an email that didn’t really make sense. The next day the juices didn’t arrive at all - I had to then Chase by phone to the reason why. No answer. Emailed several times, eventually received an insincere email and a refund. No trying to sort it out and no explanation.Awful! I’ve used many different juice companies and this is the worst"
"Received an incomplete order. They were very slow to reply and resolve the matter. It was eventually resolved but it was hard work. Unlikely to use them again"
"One bottle had leaked in transit. 2 of the 'flavours' un-drinkable, vile to be precise"
"This was my first order. I ordered and paid for 3 packets but only received one packet. I left two messages but have had no reply. So, won't be ordering from them again!!"
"Ordered on 12/09 two weeks later still haven't received the package, contacted you by email no response, called and got refund. Still waiting"
"Sorry to write a bad review because i love what your company is trying to acheive but i've ordered over 3 weeks ago for over 100£ and i still didn't receive anything! I've contacted customer support by phone and email and still nothing! This is the worst customer service possible..."
Hi Farrah, this does not sound like the Nutriseed service we pride ourselves on.
I will personally look into this for you as you certainly should have your order by now.

Joey - Head of Customer Care
Hi Farrah,
This does not sound like us at all,
I have asked our customer care manager to give you a call so we can resolve this for you.
"I just don't like the taste, the closest thing I can compare it to is clay! I really like the purition ones (sorry, not trying to be rude, just being honest). I am really disappointed and I have unopened bags plus some remaining in the opened bag. Any chance of a refund? Best wishes,"
"Sadly nutriseed customer service has rapidly declined with the rise in customers :( Still waiting 20 days later for my agreed and promised refund for less than acceptable goods. You've fobbed me off every other day insisting you are refunding. Thankfully I paid using credit card and now have a chargeback claim against you. You've ignored requests from PayPal to resolve too I really didn't want to shame nutriseed on social media but don't understand why they won't refund. This is a loyal customer lost :("
"Placing the order and taking my money out of my account went very smoothly. However your delivery statement is incorrect, 6 days and I am still waiting. You obviously don't bother yourselves too much on delivery. But don't worry I shall not order from yourselves again, it will give you more time to put your feet up. Enjoy."
"Items weren't delivered and I waited in all morning. I even double checked with their team that the delivery was booked in for the right day and nothing turned up. No apology from the company or recognition something went wrong on their side. Poor customer care and terrible communication. Would not never use them again."
"I am sorry but I just did not like it, I have only had it once and its awful, sorry guys"
"I never received my order. I have emailed you and rung you but no response. So could you please get in touch asap. Judy Thurston -Chiddy."
"Order hasn't arrived., but bombarded with endless emails. Not a great experience so far!"
Hi Kerry,
We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived.
if you can e-mail us at team@nutriseed.co.uk I can look into this for you.

Joey - Customer Care Team
"I really wanted to like it. Great packaging, quick delivery, reasonable cost. But the taste made me feel sick for the rest of the day. I tried the suggested recipe and hated tried to give it another chance without blueberries and it was even worse. I would be happy to return it because I won't drink anymore of it I'm afraid. Sorry!"
"I followed your recommended recipe and the taste was earthy, not very pleasant and it was not filling. I keep seeing your posts on Facebook so I left comments to this effect and you have not just ignored my requests for ideas, support etc, you have blocked me on Facebook as you do not want any negative comments. Appalled at your lack of customer care and support. At the very least, I would like my money back."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,987 reviews