Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"Tried the 3 day juice cleanse. Was really disappointed to be charged £10 for delivery despite the very prominent adverts on the website saying orders over £40 (which this was ) had free delivery. On contacting them to complain I was told that “fresh” items were exempt from this offer. When the juices arrived they were frozen. I’d like to offer the definition of fresh (food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved. It can’t be fresh and frozen. Really disappointed felt like I’d been scammed."
"Havent received it yet"
"An item is missing from my delivery and I have emailed nutriseed and heard nothing back! I am really dissspointed!"
"No delivery hard to contact anyone just been told by email its out of stock but they have taken my money"
"Dreadful company, rude arrogant and no customer service. Quality extremely poor which is why its so cheap... sent mine to Reading Uni to check it was good stuff and the results were poor poor and more poor quality, do not use."
"Once again I am writing this, but as yet I still haven’t had a reply back from the 2 previous emails. Ordered my Nutriseed before Christmas online. Did the checkout procedure correctly paid through PayPal, it wasn’t till I had paid did I find out Nutriseed had added an extra 90 day supply onto my order. For an extra £16plus. Contacted them by email, which was ignored, emailed again which was ignored. Let’s see what’s done this time. My 180 days of Nutriseed has arrived. So I’ll be busy drinking my way through this for the next 6 months or so, only done a week, apart from feeling like I’ve been starved till my lunch, can’t see any other benefits. Let’s see what happens by July when I have finished it all. Yippee"
"Dreadful customer service, no reply to emails and dont answer the phone, busy because they are cheap and cheap and nasty is all I can say about this company and their products, avoid at all costs if you dont want to lose any money, they dont do refunds if your order never arrives!!"
"Worst company I have ever dealt with and if you look on Trustpilot you will see the real reviews and their customer services. Order never arrived, messages never answered, no refund, lost a lot of money will never use again."
"Scam - e-mail tracking number does not work. team@nutriseed.co.uk do not respond to emails. 0800 567 7472 say they are expecting a 'high volume of calls' and disconnect after 3-5 minutes of holding. The 'leave a message' facility does not work. Stay away from Nutriseed - they are detrimental to well-being."
"I ordered 5 days ago and have not received a confirmation email, nor any further information to say my order has been processed. I have sent 3 emails which have not been answered. When I phone there is no answer, and when invited to press 0 to leave a message, this facility does not work. I will now have no option but to request a refund. I presume this company is a scam ."
"Would have rated a zero if i could! Its been over a month since I have ordered acai berry powder and I have not yet received it! Emailed customer service over 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them either! Horrible horrible experience!"
Dear Heena,

Good day!

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your Acai Berry Powder yet. We are checking our email every day to make sure that we answer all queries by the end of the day and I do not see any of your email yet. Can you pleas resend your email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us a call at 0800 567 7472 so we can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I have now e mailed u 5 times since 24/11, but no response whatsoever, and I am disgusted. You added an item to my order that I didn’t request, and I’ve now been charged £21 for an item I don’t want and didn’t ask for. Name is g priestley and order ref is 75669. Nutriseed are useless at customer care- this was my worst experience EVER. I have also been trying to call u for 3 days, but get the “ we are busy” message, and am invited to press zero to leave a message.....but this doesn’t work either. I am now furious, and want a response by return so I can arrange return of this item. I also require postage paid label as I am not paying for return of something I never requested..u can reach me on Gailpriestley48@gmail.com.... .please provide paid label, and return address.....urgently!!!!!! ,!!"
Dear Gail,

I am sorry to hear about the about this. Upon checking, I confirm that we have already processed a refund of £21.00. Please let us know should you need anything else.

Your Nutriseed Care Team
"Customer Service Is Really Poor - Why? Because I contacted them a few times nobody responded yet + one of the items was missing in the delivery and I asked them either refund or send the missing item - nobody responded."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have some item/s missing and that you were not able to get hold of our Customer Care Team. We make sure to return all missed calls by the end of the day to ensure that we attend to your needs if you were not able to contact us. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us call at 0800 567 7472 so we can take a look and resolve this matter.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have some item/s missing and that you were not able to get hold of us. We recently received a high volume of calls due to some sale but we make sure to return all missed calls by the end of the day or at least leave a voicemail. I will be more than happy to take and resolve this matter for you. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us call at 0800 567 7472.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"After buying the product I was sent three emails to revive the strong confident Woman lying inside me. I am a man and unfortunately the marketing team did not think it was possible their clients would be male. Unimpressed with the gendered marketing. See attached photo."
"Undrinkable !"
"I need to ask a question about Total Superfoods I purchased and unable to get through on the phone or get a response to my email, very disappointing after purchasing product from you."
"Very disappounted to find the product contains Stevia, sugar substitute."
"I sent back the nutriseed package but have not heard about the refund"
"Made me very sick total waste off£27.00"
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you felt sick. We really want to make sure that every customer gets the value for their money and get all the goodness from our product. Would you be so kind to send us an email with more details (i.e order #, item etc) so we can check and help you. Our email address is team @nutriseed.co.uk

Sincerely,
Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"The smell makes me heave. How do I return goods for a refund."
Hi Carol,

I am sorry if you didn't like the smell of the product you received. Let me help you with this. Can you please send us more details like your order #, the product you bought including the batch ID at the back so we can check. Let me also also reply to that email with our return/refund process. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

I will be waiting for your email.

Sincerely,