Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Mandy Pritchard
Nutriseed 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Hibba Azman
More Photos & Videos
I specified a delivery date, paid express delivery, worked out a schedule to do it during lockdown. Nothing arrived. I emailed twice and got no reply. Then DPD say they are delivering my order tomorrow and if I do get it it has thrown my food schedule out. I will have real food arriving whilst doing the cleanse which I specifically did not want to happen, as too tempting for me.
Complete waste of £85.
Didn't have the desired effect, the juices weren't exactly pleasant and I think it's very expensive for what it is.
The packaging was hanging open, 15 of 35 juices were defrosted. They offered me 10% discount! They advised they don’t take returns so ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for packaging and ensuring that what you order you receive in a fit state. Finally refunded 15 juices so I’m left with half of the juices of a weird radio mix so not the 7 days of 5 different juices cleanse I ordered. Will NOT be using them again and advise AVOID!
Unfortunately 2 weeks after making my order I never received my order and requested a refund. I contacted them a week ago explaining that I hadn't had a despatch email as stated would happen in my order confirmation- to which nutriseed pretended they had sent it but would send again??? Another week later still no despatch and still no order!
I was wanting to start a healthy regime 2 weeks ago and in a world where there are many equally great and healthy products on the market this simply isnt good enough. I am sad though as I did want to try however I have purchased another brand yesterday and it is due tomorrow morning!!!
Hi Lynette,

Than you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about experience with Nutriseed and we will be more than happy to correct this for you. Kindly send us more details so I can check what happened.

Mainly fruit juice based. I'll use my own nutribullet in future. They did not feel very nutritious at all. Won't make this mistake again.
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Our juice cleanse is made from 100% all natural fresh fruits and vegetables. We would really appreciate if you can send us more details about your concern so we can check.

3-day juice detox - don’t bother! So disappointed with this - the five juices per day were far from nutritious and full of superfoods. 3 juices were +/- 50% apple juice (one of which the remainder was carrot juice! Sugar, sugar), 1 juice 55% pear juice, and 1 juice was 68% mineral water plus lemon juice (yes you read this correctly😮). No superfoods here, just fruit juice plus a sprinkling of pepper/herbs. Do yourself and your wallet a favour, and buy a carton of apple juice, a carrot and a handful of salad (lettuce mainly) and you more or less have the same 3-day plan. How anyone can survive on less than 400 calories a day of fruit juice for 3 days is beyond me. Nutriseed if you read this, I would REALLY like a refund......
Hi Zoe,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the juices. Your satisfaction is important to us. We guarantee that all the juices are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables. We are more than happy to discuss this with you.

Juice arrived unfrozen and delivery took longer then they stipulated on their website.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand your concern. Can you please send us more details so I can check.

Took weeks to arrive. When it finally did, it didn't taste of cacao as promised, nor did it make a thick shake as shown in the website. I'd describe it more as dirty green pond water with flaxseeds floating in it. Needless to say, I shan't be purchasing again... Regardless of the endless emails that the company spammed me with from the moment they had my details.
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction is very important to us. I will be more than happy to check this for you. Can you please send us more details like the item you are referring to and a photo if possible.

Awful. 2 failed delivery attempts and still trying to resolve
Hi Lauren,

I am sorry if the delivery attempts failed. We will be more than happy to get this issue resolved. Can you please send us more details (i.e order#, email address etc) to team@nutriseed.co.uk so I can check what is happening.
Juices were very basic and contained too much fruit juice,
On arrival several bottles were cracked.
Wouldn't buy again better doing it
Yourself
Hi Grant,

Our juices are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables and we guarantee that you are getting the most nutrients out it. Your satisfaction is important to us. We would appreciate if you can send us picture and more details to team@nutriseed.co.uk so I can check and make any necessary action on our end.
dreadful, just water really - took 2 days the thaw out and all tasted dreadful and looked noting like the thicker fruit juices in the add.
Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

We guarantee that our juice cleanse are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables with no added preservatives ensuring that you only get the highest quality nutrients. Your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
They say they are honest, but is no honesty in nutriseed at all.
I spent over 200 pounds in the cold press juices to have them delivered with open lids. As a healthcare professional I didn’t even attempt to try them because quality control couldn’t be guaranteed. Sent them an email in same day. Never Replied. Tried contact customer service: they put you in waiting to ending up put the phone done. If do not heard anything from there in 7 days I will need to report to Health and Safety. Fresh juices cannot be delivered with open lids. It’s harmful.
Avoid this company. They will make you feel ill instead of healthy.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about this.

We guarantee that the juices are properly sealed upon packaging and leaving our warehouse. I'm afraid we would need to discuss this with our courier partner. It would be much help if you can send us more details about this scenario.

Sickly sweet didn’t like it at all
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback good or bad. More than that, your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Nutriseed.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Kindly send us more details (i.e what item, issue etc) so we can check.

I suggest you find an alternative supplier for your needs.
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Nutriseed.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Can you send us more details (i.e the item, what is the issue etc) so we can check.

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback good or bad.

It would really help us a lot if you can send us more details about the product and what the issue is.

Whilst I found the product to be ok (not as good as other juice detoxes I have done) my main complaint is having now asked to unsubscribe 3 times and still receiving two emails per day. The next step will be a GDPR complaint to the ICO but I do hope it doesn’t get to that point.
Hi Alison,

I am sorry to hear if you are having trouble with the emails you received. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
Worst experience ever. Lost over a hundred pounds and no one in the company would return my calls or engage with my issue

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. We would like to hear more about your concern so we can check. Kindly send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
Sorry, i had a severe upset tummy after one serving, have not plucked up courage to try it again yet.

Thank you for getting in touch.

We understand that our bodies react differently to the food/product we take. I am sorry to hear if you had tummy upset.

I had a good experience with juice but company sent my parcel with a delivery company that don't deliver frozen thi gs therefore half my order defrosted as left on doorstep for 2 days previous sent message to say I would be out teaching so I won't be ordering from them again but will order juices from someone else as I had no apology at all the whole idea of them being frozen for me was all the nutrients locked in so make sure you will be in
Hi Veronica,

I am sorry to hear about the juices. Your satisfaction is very important to us. we would really appreciate if you can send us more details and better with photo so we can check and discuss it with our courier partner to prevent this from happening again.

Tastes disgusting and Nutriseed customer service will not reply to any of my 8 emails/ messages I have sent regarding this product
Hi Amanda,

I am sorry if the product doe snot suit your taste. Please know that your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
This juice tastes terrible and made my daughter throw up every night - definitely do not recommend this to anyone - complete waste of money !
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,315 reviews