Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
"dreadful, just water really - took 2 days the thaw out and all tasted dreadful and looked noting like the thicker fruit juices in the add."
"Sickly sweet didn’t like it at all"
"Whilst I found the product to be ok (not as good as other juice detoxes I have done) my main complaint is having now asked to unsubscribe 3 times and still receiving two emails per day. The next step will be a GDPR complaint to the ICO but I do hope it doesn’t get to that point."
"Worst experience ever. Lost over a hundred pounds and no one in the company would return my calls or engage with my issue"
"Sorry, i had a severe upset tummy after one serving, have not plucked up courage to try it again yet."
"I had a good experience with juice but company sent my parcel with a delivery company that don't deliver frozen thi gs therefore half my order defrosted as left on doorstep for 2 days previous sent message to say I would be out teaching so I won't be ordering from them again but will order juices from someone else as I had no apology at all the whole idea of them being frozen for me was all the nutrients locked in so make sure you will be in"
"Tastes disgusting and Nutriseed customer service will not reply to any of my 8 emails/ messages I have sent regarding this product"
"This juice tastes terrible and made my daughter throw up every night - definitely do not recommend this to anyone - complete waste of money !"
"Very dissapointed with the product and customer service. Refused a return after I discovered the cleansing bottles contained over 100g of sugar. It also states on their website that refunds are accepted. I sent emails and tried calling them on the phone and there was never a reply from them. AVOID AT ANY COST."
"Product is like eating straight sugar to be precise; each bottle contains over 20g of sugar so consuming over 100g of sugar a day. When I contacted customer services they refused any form of refund despite their website stating something different. I have had to get credit card company involved to reclaim my money. AVOID POOR PRODUCTS AND POORER CUSTOMER SERVICE"
"It looks great but I still have not received my goods yet. So I cannot comment yet."
"I ordered this about two weeks ago and have still not received it. I’ve been bombarded by emails regarding ordering moreand not one explanation as to the delay although I informed them I have not yet received my order. I will not be ordering ever again from them and am totally unimpressed."
"Delivery of juice was left in the door of my building even though I was home some juices were completely defrosted. I'm wary to drink them. They are still in my freezer. Making a delivery date was impossible"
"Extremely unpleasant taste however you try and disguise it. Customer service leaves much to be desired with patchy communication; the easy mistake many have made - including myself - in accidentally over ordering needs further investigation. This upsale is very suspicious. My emails were ignored, I had to process a return for this - at my own expense (I’m now out of pocket). Not impressed at all and I would therefore never recommend you to anyone."
"I cannot use this product. Purchased recently and have tried it twice and it has given me a very sore stomach."
"Tried the 3 day juice cleanse. Was really disappointed to be charged £10 for delivery despite the very prominent adverts on the website saying orders over £40 (which this was ) had free delivery. On contacting them to complain I was told that “fresh” items were exempt from this offer. When the juices arrived they were frozen. I’d like to offer the definition of fresh (food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved. It can’t be fresh and frozen. Really disappointed felt like I’d been scammed."
"Havent received it yet"
"An item is missing from my delivery and I have emailed nutriseed and heard nothing back! I am really dissspointed!"
"No delivery hard to contact anyone just been told by email its out of stock but they have taken my money"
"Dreadful company, rude arrogant and no customer service. Quality extremely poor which is why its so cheap... sent mine to Reading Uni to check it was good stuff and the results were poor poor and more poor quality, do not use."
Nutriseed is rated 4.54 based on 3,170 reviews