Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Diana Almond-gunn
"I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks."
Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Back in August I placed an accidental order. I emailed straight away to explain my mistake. It was just after I placed an order, when you then get bombarded with other products. I was told that I'd get a refund. This hasn't happened. I emailed last Tuesday and got an automated reply saying that they would get back to me within 24 hours. 144 hours later and no reply. Have just tried phoning. Cut me off the first time. Second time I went to the leave a message option which doesn't happen, puts you back on hold again. Absolutely disgraceful!! What I don't want to see below is an automated response that says call or email us. You don't answer the phone and you don't reply to emails!"
"Very disappointed in the mixes seed snack. Hardly any pumpkin seeds and would be difficult to eat as a snack as it’s so fine due to the large amount of sesame seeds and flax seeds. I note the packet states 4% pumpkin seed! Disappointing! Plus I had to chase the order.....11 days before arrival!"
"****Absolutely Disgusting**** DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE REVIEWS We bought 2 lots for myself and my partner, we have done a juice cleanse before with another company and was so much nicer and better than Nutriseed. £180 down the drain as we threw them all in the bin! DISGUSTING!"
"Didn't have the desired effect, the juices weren't exactly pleasant and I think it's very expensive for what it is."
"Received an email asking for review when I haven’t actually received my order - bad customer service in my opinion"
"The packaging was hanging open, 15 of 35 juices were defrosted. They offered me 10% discount! They advised they don’t take returns so ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for packaging and ensuring that what you order you receive in a fit state. Finally refunded 15 juices so I’m left with half of the juices of a weird radio mix so not the 7 days of 5 different juices cleanse I ordered. Will NOT be using them again and advise AVOID!"
"Unfortunately 2 weeks after making my order I never received my order and requested a refund. I contacted them a week ago explaining that I hadn't had a despatch email as stated would happen in my order confirmation- to which nutriseed pretended they had sent it but would send again??? Another week later still no despatch and still no order! I was wanting to start a healthy regime 2 weeks ago and in a world where there are many equally great and healthy products on the market this simply isnt good enough. I am sad though as I did want to try however I have purchased another brand yesterday and it is due tomorrow morning!!!"
Hi Lynette,

Than you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about experience with Nutriseed and we will be more than happy to correct this for you. Kindly send us more details so I can check what happened.

"Mainly fruit juice based. I'll use my own nutribullet in future. They did not feel very nutritious at all. Won't make this mistake again."
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Our juice cleanse is made from 100% all natural fresh fruits and vegetables. We would really appreciate if you can send us more details about your concern so we can check.

"3-day juice detox - don’t bother! So disappointed with this - the five juices per day were far from nutritious and full of superfoods. 3 juices were +/- 50% apple juice (one of which the remainder was carrot juice! Sugar, sugar), 1 juice 55% pear juice, and 1 juice was 68% mineral water plus lemon juice (yes you read this correctly😮). No superfoods here, just fruit juice plus a sprinkling of pepper/herbs. Do yourself and your wallet a favour, and buy a carton of apple juice, a carrot and a handful of salad (lettuce mainly) and you more or less have the same 3-day plan. How anyone can survive on less than 400 calories a day of fruit juice for 3 days is beyond me. Nutriseed if you read this, I would REALLY like a refund......"
Hi Zoe,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the juices. Your satisfaction is important to us. We guarantee that all the juices are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables. We are more than happy to discuss this with you.

"Juice arrived unfrozen and delivery took longer then they stipulated on their website."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand your concern. Can you please send us more details so I can check.

"Took weeks to arrive. When it finally did, it didn't taste of cacao as promised, nor did it make a thick shake as shown in the website. I'd describe it more as dirty green pond water with flaxseeds floating in it. Needless to say, I shan't be purchasing again... Regardless of the endless emails that the company spammed me with from the moment they had my details."
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback and your satisfaction is very important to us. I will be more than happy to check this for you. Can you please send us more details like the item you are referring to and a photo if possible.

"Awful. 2 failed delivery attempts and still trying to resolve"
Hi Lauren,

I am sorry if the delivery attempts failed. We will be more than happy to get this issue resolved. Can you please send us more details (i.e order#, email address etc) to team@nutriseed.co.uk so I can check what is happening.
"Juices were very basic and contained too much fruit juice, On arrival several bottles were cracked. Wouldn't buy again better doing it Yourself"
Hi Grant,

Our juices are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables and we guarantee that you are getting the most nutrients out it. Your satisfaction is important to us. We would appreciate if you can send us picture and more details to team@nutriseed.co.uk so I can check and make any necessary action on our end.
"dreadful, just water really - took 2 days the thaw out and all tasted dreadful and looked noting like the thicker fruit juices in the add."
Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

We guarantee that our juice cleanse are made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables with no added preservatives ensuring that you only get the highest quality nutrients. Your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"They say they are honest, but is no honesty in nutriseed at all. I spent over 200 pounds in the cold press juices to have them delivered with open lids. As a healthcare professional I didn’t even attempt to try them because quality control couldn’t be guaranteed. Sent them an email in same day. Never Replied. Tried contact customer service: they put you in waiting to ending up put the phone done. If do not heard anything from there in 7 days I will need to report to Health and Safety. Fresh juices cannot be delivered with open lids. It’s harmful. Avoid this company. They will make you feel ill instead of healthy."
Hi,

I am sorry to hear about this.

We guarantee that the juices are properly sealed upon packaging and leaving our warehouse. I'm afraid we would need to discuss this with our courier partner. It would be much help if you can send us more details about this scenario.

"Sickly sweet didn’t like it at all"
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback good or bad. More than that, your satisfaction is important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Nutriseed.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Kindly send us more details (i.e what item, issue etc) so we can check.

"I suggest you find an alternative supplier for your needs."
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Nutriseed.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Can you send us more details (i.e the item, what is the issue etc) so we can check.

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback good or bad.

It would really help us a lot if you can send us more details about the product and what the issue is.

"Whilst I found the product to be ok (not as good as other juice detoxes I have done) my main complaint is having now asked to unsubscribe 3 times and still receiving two emails per day. The next step will be a GDPR complaint to the ICO but I do hope it doesn’t get to that point."
Hi Alison,

I am sorry to hear if you are having trouble with the emails you received. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"Worst experience ever. Lost over a hundred pounds and no one in the company would return my calls or engage with my issue"

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. We would like to hear more about your concern so we can check. Kindly send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"Sorry, i had a severe upset tummy after one serving, have not plucked up courage to try it again yet."

Thank you for getting in touch.

We understand that our bodies react differently to the food/product we take. I am sorry to hear if you had tummy upset.

Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,310 reviews