Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Over a week
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"It's OK I would have liked written instructions in the parcel that arrived and some of the packaging was broken."
Posted 3 minutes ago
"Nice tasting, contains everything I’m looking for to boost my healthy eating plan."
"Sorry but the false sweet taste is vile. It would be better without the stevia. I find it over powering and difficult to drink without adding loads of tart fruit to try and cancel it out."
"Only just started using this product - it tastes nice but no weight loss yet as only been using it for 3 days!"
"Can't see any results yet. Waited long for the items to arrive. Like the flavour."
"I suffered with pneumonia and sepsis last year and started using nutriseed 6 months ago. It has aided my recovery ten fold. I have more energy, no bloating or wind and overall better digestion. I have also managed to maintain my weight loss. Now back to trying to reduce my weight a bit more and nutriseed has stopped my sugar cravings."
"Good company that's easy to deal with. Fast delivery. I've replaced breakfast with a total superfood shake each morning, tastes lovely and it's filling to 🙂"
"Very happy with the Superfood shake and the supplements I recently ordered. Shipping was fast and the taste is pretty good. Starting out replacing 1 meal with a shake."
"Dreadful company, rude arrogant and no customer service. Quality extremely poor which is why its so cheap... sent mine to Reading Uni to check it was good stuff and the results were poor poor and more poor quality, do not use."
"It’s only been a week so I’m just getting into the swing of having a daily shake with Nutriseed. I choose banana & blueberries with almond milk. Yum! I’ve now stocked up with frozen berries so I’m looking forward to trying a variety of flavours. In the next few weeks I hope to be able to report on the increased energy levels."
"Great tasting, only just started so can’t comment on weight loss"
"Excellent product very very tasty"
"I am unable to review Nutriseed as have not tried it yet due to onset of illness"
"Great products and service as always ! Thank you nutriseed!"
"Just on day 2 of using nutri seed,tastes fab as a shake with blueberries and a banana."
"Once again I am writing this, but as yet I still haven’t had a reply back from the 2 previous emails. Ordered my Nutriseed before Christmas online. Did the checkout procedure correctly paid through PayPal, it wasn’t till I had paid did I find out Nutriseed had added an extra 90 day supply onto my order. For an extra £16plus. Contacted them by email, which was ignored, emailed again which was ignored. Let’s see what’s done this time. My 180 days of Nutriseed has arrived. So I’ll be busy drinking my way through this for the next 6 months or so, only done a week, apart from feeling like I’ve been starved till my lunch, can’t see any other benefits. Let’s see what happens by July when I have finished it all. Yippee"
"Lovely taste, feeling much better already after a short tine if taking. Super speedy delivery"
"Really happy with products and service from nutriseed. Pity I can’t say the same for Royal Mail! However when I queried the length ot time my order was taking (not realising it was Royal Mail) I had a very quick response from a lady named Maria and she was really helpful. So - great products and great customer service. Will definitely use again"
"Not sure about the benefits of this product yet, it arrived late so I've only been taking it for 5 days so far. Tastes fine, been adding it to soya or coconut milk. As for weight loss I can't tell yet. Energy levels not changed, no difference on myself. Perhaps after a few weeks I'll see a difference. Expensive and took a while to be delivered. Not sure I'll repeat an order."
"It is the first time I have used Nutriseed and will not be the last, Very good product Green wheat powder, good price and great service."
Nutriseed is rated 4.56 based on 2,835 reviews