Nutriseed Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

How would you rate Nutriseed?

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
John Stroe
Verified Buyer
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
Jenny Park
Verified Buyer
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
Allana Sabzevari
Verified Buyer
"My first time ordering from Nutriseed but won’t be the last! Super friendly, prompt delivery and the product is fab! Can’t wait to order again!"
"Bought Nutriseed Beetroot Powder after hearing the benefits for high blood pressure. The purchasing was hassle free and delivery was prompt - couldnt ask for more. Also, three weeks in and I've seen an average 5 point drop in my diastolic reading whale seems more than a coincidence! A quality product and I'll be back for more when this batch runs out!"
Charlotte Smith
Verified Buyer
"From ordering to delivery, it all went very smoothly. I love the Total superfoods shake. It's great as a shake or you can sprinkle it over your porridge oats. Lovely!"
Harry Chafer
Verified Buyer
"Never have a problem, products are of excellent quality, have been purchasing raw cacao for some time, and is really a superb product."
"I bought the total superfoods blend, it tastes overwhelmingly of stevia. It was expensive and I'm really disappointed. The porridge is fine, but I wouldn't have bought it unless it was part of package."
Elliot Brooker
Verified Buyer
"Best Macadamia nuts i've ever had"
Alina Burke
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and wonderful customer service, highly recommended, thanks from very happy buyer"
Stephen Burns
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with speedy delivery. The quality of the bee pollen I purchased is excellent and at a very good price"
Jasmin Barrow
Verified Buyer
"Products are great quality and I can find the items I need all in one site instead of having to go Google everything! The $20 shipping is a little hard on the bank account but I just catch them on a discount code and it works out. My only real critique is the packaging. It tends to be difficult for me to close!"
"excellent products, in re-sealable packs at good prices!"
Melanie John
Verified Buyer
"Good product... love the packaging too"
Catey Whitmore
Verified Buyer
"It taste really good, it doesn’t clump, it’s so easy and quick to mix with any kind of milk...totally hooked on Nutriseed and I recommend it to all my gym buddies and friends"
Nicola Hall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with quick delivery, Nutriseed products are such high quality, I always feel confident ordering from them."
Michael Wharton
Verified Buyer
"Nutriseed makes me happy because they deliver excellent products in no-nonsense eco-friendly re-sealable packages, whether its goji berries or spirulina powder. First class business selling first-class health and well-being items at reasonable prices. Thank you team. Keep up the good work!"
David Gilks
Verified Buyer
"Always first class products well packed fast delivery.good price"
"Had some issues with my order due to an online glitch and then Royal Mail. Customer service was 5 star! Thank you Nutriseed"
ALIYAH Khan
Verified Buyer
"So many products and great prices. Was very easy to order and delivery was super quick, will be ordering again!"
Marilyn Rixhon
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the products, prices and customer service fulfil my expectations. Highly recommend Nutriseed."
"Excellent service THANKYOU"
Jennifer Cowan
Unverified Reviewer
"My order arrived on Thursday of last week and it was partly damaged (bottles appeared to have leaked as the box/bottles were all marked and sticky. Also some of the bottles were open as were making a “fizzing” sound). I emailed the company that day to report this issue. I received an automated response saying they would get back to me within 24 hours. I am still waiting for a response. I have emailed again yesterday morning and also tweeted them (I could see they were clearly active on social media). The 5 day juice cleanse cost me a lot of money and I won’t be able to complete it because of the damaged goods. Very unprofessional not to have responded."
Nutriseed is rated 4.62 based on 2,185 reviews