Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
I combine the Total Superfoods and Green Blend into an air tight container and have a heaped spoonful every morning with ice, a handful of blueberries mixed and blended with water. Ignore the colour you get ( it resembles dirty pond water!! ) - it tastes absolutely delicious and my body certainly tells me in a very positive way that I have drunk this about an hour afterwards. I drink it very quickly as have found that the chai seeds swell quite quickly and you almost need to use a spoon to consume at that point. Thoroughly recommend both products.
Easy to order. Juices arrived right on time. Did the 5 day cleanse. Just make sure you put your juices in the fridge feom the freezer 24 hours before. Lost 2kilos which was great. Did not feel light headed or week even once. Juices were tasty. 250ml might seem like a small quantity but it actually fills you up well. Will order r again.
I'm very impressed with Nutriseed! I purchased a 3 day cleanse. My first day of my cleanse was yesterday.. juices are honestly all delicious! Even their green juices! I find myself craving them on my second day. First day I was full of energy & on top of the world. Today im more tired but feeling determined. I've been doing yoga whilst on my cleanse, but could have went for a run yesterday as I was feeling so wonderful! Decided its best to stick to light excerscise & would recommend this also to anyone doing this cleanse, due to the side effects. I feel and look a lot healthier already.. really looking forward to day 3. Will be purchasing again! Give it a try.. it's easier than you think!
I am extremely pleased with nutriseed. I bought 2 packs thinking my husband would join me. He didn’t so I will continue with it myself. I find it very satiating I replace one meal a day I never have hunger pangs. And I have no problem recommending nutriseed I am nearly 70 so over the years have tried a few I’m glad I am now in this new way of life Knowing I am getting my nutrients and a slimmer waist
Lovely product to add a milk to with fresh fruits, satisfying and yummy and filling.
Ordered 3 month pack of Total Superfoods as my adult son and I are both using it as a meal replacement. Good taste, filling and versatile. I change the fruit I add as well as other ingredients. Love it. Our smoothies are rarely the same. We much prefer red to green smoothies, therefore those are our staple. Green smoothies are way too bitter for me, personally prefer greens on a plate ... life is too short for green sludge 🤣 Will be reordering soon.
I did 7 days and lost 8lbs Have already booked my next one for 5 weeks time, and I’m thinking of doing one after a weeks break. The ONLY downside is all the empty plastic bottles at the end. I’m trying not to use much plastic and feel Terrible about it...
Fantastic product. Amazing value for money and quality. I look forward to my nutriseed every morning. The customer service is also brilliant. Many thanks.
Great products and lovely company! Always had great service! I would and do, recommend Nutriseed, to my friends and colleagues!
Really impressed with my 3 day cleanse Lost 4 pounds -result Defo do every few months for detox
We love the Total Superfoods powder. It makes our smoothies taste so good and adds so much good nutrition. I wouldn’t be without it.
Received the products on time and in good condition. Communication during the process was great, Will buy more.
Order my shakes came on time didn’t like the taste at first but am used to it now an can feel a difference
I drank this with almond milk , coconut oil and a dollop of vanilla ICECREAM as a meal replacement. Probably not the best combination for health purposes but it made a delicious filling shake and I didn't feel hungry. I also felt like I was filling up with good stuff despite the dollop of ICECREAM. It seems to aid digestion as well. No bloating or wind. It's early days but I've lost a couple of pounds already.
The bottle juices are smaller than any i've had before on a juice cleanse (i've tried 4 other brands in the past). This means that it's definitely a more challenging cleanse as you feel a lot more hungry. 500ml would be more acceptable size for the juices 3 + 5
Great support! Fast delivery and value for money!
Only on day three, but really enjoyed the smoothies so far, they seem to keep me feeling full for longer, energy level also good
Love the products speedy delivery .
Not really happy ordered one for £18.99 add one free.... Yeah right been charged again for both bags..... Rubbish will not be buying again or recommending........
I like the large range of products, simple but appealing packaging and superior quality. Delivery of products is fast too. Highly recommend.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,319 reviews