Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Over a week
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"I am very happy with my Nutriseed products."
"Prompt delivery, great packaging, fab taste, great results so far. X"
"Deliveries always in good time. Bee pollen which I buy is always consistently good. Customer care messages always cheerful if a bit OTT. I will continue to order from you as long as your prices don’t shoot up! Happy Christmas to you all. Hilary"
"Our huge order arrived very fast and the items were all up to the usual high standard. Thank you Nutriseed."
"I like the easy to use on-line catalogue of products available and the ease of use to place an order and pay using PayPal"
"Fantastic quality, great tasting goodies and prompt delivery, what’s not to like."
"Great quality and value. Speedy delivery."
"I love Nutriseed! It tastes delicious and It gives me so much energy. It is worth every penny!! I continue to have it with my gluten free porridge. I will use it in my smoothies. Thank you. Great product."
"Świetny produkt Spriulina powder ♥️ Thanks Nutriseed 🌿 RAW 😍 Pozdrawiam serdecznie Polecam bardzo!!!"
"I love this product,its quality and ino its doing my body good Love the the super oats and they get it all to your door step fast I will keep using this product and stay loyal to nutriseed as i believe its the best out there...."
"excellent super products"
"Once again, excellent offers, service and delivery! Love my bowl of Superfood Porridge every morning, mmmmmm"
"l just love it!"
"I am enjoying Nutriseed having changed from a similar product. I feel confident knowing I have all the nutrients I need in one glass, and find I am satisfied until lunch. It is convenient and palatable."
"Great product. I have bought several items before, I had to return one item and they refunded me straight away without question. I have always found nutriseed to be honest and professional. Very competitive prices also. I would definitely recommend using nutriseed,"
"Great product.Very happy.Will def order again!!£☺"
"Customer Service Is Really Poor - Why? Because I contacted them a few times nobody responded yet + one of the items was missing in the delivery and I asked them either refund or send the missing item - nobody responded."
"Hi have been having a superfood shake on a morning and one for lunch im so glad I bought 2 packs it tastes delicious 😋😋thanks Nutriseed 😄"
"Great products, excellent service!"
"Started a week ago hoping that this will make me start to feel better as I have had chest a infection for almost 5 weeks. I really like the taste but my suggestion is it is much nicer cold. Let's see after a month I hope so. Lovely reviews on face book so it looks like it's working (fingers crossed) well done you guys."
Nutriseed is rated 4.57 based on 2,767 reviews