Nutriseed Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

How would you rate Nutriseed ?

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"It makes a very tasty breakfast as I have ibs"
"Excellent service, prompt, secure, well packed etc."
"Order arrived on time and in recycled packaging. EXCELLENT."
"Fast delivery and easy to follow instructions have tried different combinations to the shakes and they all taste amazing they quash my hunger pains to unready to eat"
"I will have given a 5 but because of delivery issues, I have given a 4. I saw the advert on my Facebook wall and it looked interesting. The order did not arrive within 2-3 days as claimed in the advert. I had to send 3 emails which I never got a reply to and I made 2 phone calls with no success. Luckily for me on my 3rd phone call, someone did call me back. They apologised for the delay and promised me another speedy delivery which I finally got 2 days later. It was while waiting that I read some of the reviews and some people had similar experience of waiting over a week for delivery. My order was placed on the 23rd of July and it did not arrive until the 3rd of August. My advice is to give yourself about 2 weeks between order and delivery. As for the product itself, I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now (enough time to see any effects). I am not trying to loose weight but just to maintain my current weight and dress size. I am very active but I'm yet to discover the toning effect of Nutriseed. That could be because I only take it for breakfast only. I add one banana and a handful of blueberries; sometimes strawberries as well. Taste is great and one claim that is true in my case is that it gives me loads of energy to get through my day as a Preschool teacher. Even on days when I do the long shift and I finish at 6pm, I feel less tired than before I started taking Nutriseed. I score it 5 stars in this aspect. I will definitely be buying more. I went for the 3 months package and on checkout was given the choice of ordering a 4th at half price. Great bargain overall."
"I love the nutriseed Superfood powder. I've been making a shake every morning and can't believe how much energy I have, well being I feel and looking weight already. Love it!"
"I ordered Nutriseed Total Superfood not really knowing what to expect but I have been very pleasantly surprised by this product. It tastes delicious and is packed full of essential vitamins and minerals. It is also very versatile (I've enjoyed it in smoothies and sprinkled on top of fresh fruit and yoghurt so far)and I would highly recommend it. Facebook community is also helpful as it provides some great ideas. I purchased it to try and feel healthier, putting the old digestive system back on track, and can happily say that it seems to have helped. Well worth a try."
"Delivered safely and promptly. Tastes delicious and makes great smoothies. Too soon to tell if it has a beneficial on my health!!"
"Works wonders!"
"I am dissabled and on a lot of medication I have tried to lose weight but I can't I even tried juice plus spent nearly four hundred pounds and it didn't help your one is a lot thicker and I am hoping that this will help me Are they any recipes that I can get thank you so much"
"Nutriseed is a wonderful product. I add it to shakes and porridge and i have started to feel less bloated but full enough not to snack on unhealthy foods. I love the flavor and not only an i losing weight i am feeling less tired and more energetic."
"Wonderful product. Excellent delivery service."
"New to Nutriseed but having just bought a ghastly product it is not very likely that I'll feel like taking a risk again & buy from the company. I bought natural Stevia powder because of the reviews but mine is absolutely ghastly! It smells & tastes so awful I almost threw up. Just this morning I thought I might get away with a tiny bit in a whole pot of very fresh, very home made, very organic & very expensive classic Italian tomato soup.... The ghastly smell & taste so overpowered everything I had to throw the whole lot out. And clean & freshen the toilet & cloak room! Can't be bothered with the whole process of chasing people for return etc. but I am still considering having it tested. I am very curious about just what's in the powder that makes it stink so?!"
Hi

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about the stevia powder. We really appreciate that you're bringing this up to us and rest assured that we will take action on this. First , we would like to let you know that we take the quality of our products seriously. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk and provide us more details like your order number or your email address for us to better assist you.

Alternatively, you can call us at 0800 567 7472.

Sincerely,
Nutriseed Customer Team
"This is my second order and goods arrived in a timely manner no complaints to make :) would order again."
"Speedy delivery and excellent product to kickstart my healthy eating regime and hopefully lose a few pounds after holidays !"
"i got the cacaco nibs and they stated they are ideal for turning things choclatley, not at all they do not go soft at all. very disapointed"
"Only on day 2, so far enjoying it. Good quality, good service, fast delivery."
"First time orderering very pleased will be back again"
"I have been using Nutiseed for a very long time and wouldn’t think of buying from anywhere else ... I find there is access to a lot of nutritional information . Ordering is easy and The orders arrive prompt and you can preorder which is a good idea !"
"I like the fact their packaging is simple, minimalistic and organic. Not using plastic with fancy covers, thus having less impact on the environment."
Nutriseed is rated 4.59 based on 2,469 reviews