Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
I think the word is.. pathetic. I placed an order on Monday, and paid a 10GBP premium for next day shipping (Tuesday). When 4pm the next day came, and I had no delivery, I thought I should call and see what's going on. Turns out they didn't dispatch the order. They said they could only deliver Thursday. I told them not to bother, but then changed my mind and said Thursday was fine. At this point they told me they can't ship the order because of a compliance issue (huh). I probed further, and they had now marked my order as fraudulent (HAHAHA). So the one hypothesis is I'm a scammer. The other hypothesis is a business with useless service levels. Um given I made the effort to waste my time writing this review I'll let you be the judge.
After spending £19.99 on this product I had high expectations, I ordered the Banana Total Superfood and eagerly made up one of the smoothies. No one in our household could drink it - it is far too sweet and extremely gritty ( I blitzed it really well too !) The colour is a dirty grey/brown which in itself is very off putting. I can’t get my head round all the raving reviews I am reading as we all found it very unpleasant. Did I read somewhere there is a money back guarantee if you are not 100% happy with the product? as mine is just sitting there after one serving used and it most certainly won’t be used again. Sorry my review is negative but all 4 of us in the home have the same opinion.
I have been receiving unsolicited texts from you for the last few months, despite many emails and assurances that they have stopped, they haven't. I am really annoyed by this invasion of my privacy.
I found the product very bland and watery tasting. I have tried various added ingredients, banana, strawberry, blueberries etc but it still doesn't change the taste enough to be enjoyable
I combine the Total Superfoods and Green Blend into an air tight container and have a heaped spoonful every morning with ice, a handful of blueberries mixed and blended with water. Ignore the colour you get ( it resembles dirty pond water!! ) - it tastes absolutely delicious and my body certainly tells me in a very positive way that I have drunk this about an hour afterwards. I drink it very quickly as have found that the chai seeds swell quite quickly and you almost need to use a spoon to consume at that point. Thoroughly recommend both products.
Easy to order. Juices arrived right on time. Did the 5 day cleanse. Just make sure you put your juices in the fridge feom the freezer 24 hours before. Lost 2kilos which was great. Did not feel light headed or week even once. Juices were tasty. 250ml might seem like a small quantity but it actually fills you up well. Will order r again.
hi, Feeling good with Total super food. I had ordered the 3mth packs. no measuring spoon in any of the packets. Would be nice if the measuring spoon was provided. Can the spoon be provided. Thanks Rita
I'm very impressed with Nutriseed! I purchased a 3 day cleanse. My first day of my cleanse was yesterday.. juices are honestly all delicious! Even their green juices! I find myself craving them on my second day. First day I was full of energy & on top of the world. Today im more tired but feeling determined. I've been doing yoga whilst on my cleanse, but could have went for a run yesterday as I was feeling so wonderful! Decided its best to stick to light excerscise & would recommend this also to anyone doing this cleanse, due to the side effects. I feel and look a lot healthier already.. really looking forward to day 3. Will be purchasing again! Give it a try.. it's easier than you think!
I am extremely pleased with nutriseed. I bought 2 packs thinking my husband would join me. He didn’t so I will continue with it myself. I find it very satiating I replace one meal a day I never have hunger pangs. And I have no problem recommending nutriseed I am nearly 70 so over the years have tried a few I’m glad I am now in this new way of life Knowing I am getting my nutrients and a slimmer waist
Lovely product to add a milk to with fresh fruits, satisfying and yummy and filling.
Ordered 3 month pack of Total Superfoods as my adult son and I are both using it as a meal replacement. Good taste, filling and versatile. I change the fruit I add as well as other ingredients. Love it. Our smoothies are rarely the same. We much prefer red to green smoothies, therefore those are our staple. Green smoothies are way too bitter for me, personally prefer greens on a plate ... life is too short for green sludge 🤣 Will be reordering soon.
I did 7 days and lost 8lbs Have already booked my next one for 5 weeks time, and I’m thinking of doing one after a weeks break. The ONLY downside is all the empty plastic bottles at the end. I’m trying not to use much plastic and feel Terrible about it...
Fantastic product. Amazing value for money and quality. I look forward to my nutriseed every morning. The customer service is also brilliant. Many thanks.
Great products and lovely company! Always had great service! I would and do, recommend Nutriseed, to my friends and colleagues!
Really impressed with my 3 day cleanse Lost 4 pounds -result Defo do every few months for detox
We love the Total Superfoods powder. It makes our smoothies taste so good and adds so much good nutrition. I wouldn’t be without it.
Received the products on time and in good condition. Communication during the process was great, Will buy more.
Order my shakes came on time didn’t like the taste at first but am used to it now an can feel a difference
I drank this with almond milk , coconut oil and a dollop of vanilla ICECREAM as a meal replacement. Probably not the best combination for health purposes but it made a delicious filling shake and I didn't feel hungry. I also felt like I was filling up with good stuff despite the dollop of ICECREAM. It seems to aid digestion as well. No bloating or wind. It's early days but I've lost a couple of pounds already.
The bottle juices are smaller than any i've had before on a juice cleanse (i've tried 4 other brands in the past). This means that it's definitely a more challenging cleanse as you feel a lot more hungry. 500ml would be more acceptable size for the juices 3 + 5
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,324 reviews