Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
"Wonderful products"
"Very tasty and satisfying especially as I have lost nearly 3 stone and kept off since last June Last May holiday photos in Portugal made me start This May in Portugal confident in showing some body"
"Wonderful product! And it’s tummy too..."
"The service and delivery was excellent and I noticed that the products were completely natural, for example the Stavia is normally white but nutriseed was green, ie not refined."
"My order was sorted quickly and arrived in good condition. Thank you"
"Enjoyed all of the juices would be nice to have the option of adding in a nut milk based one as well. This could be ordered in addition and used instead of one of the 5 a day. I ordered a 5 day supply and a few of my lids weren't on properly so when the juices defrosted they leaked."
"The best brand I have ever tried so far. The products are so refreshing and natural, your body simply loves it!"
"I have been a first time buyer. And cannot complain. I got the product I was looking for. Thsnk you. Will come back."
"I've been drinking shakes made from the Superfoods powder for the last year. I generally add a banana to it these days but it makes a tasty and quick breakfast. It helped me to lose weight last year - over 2 stone which is great. The only slight criticism is the plastic measuring spoon that comes with every pack - to me this is a waste of plastic and it isn't really needed."
"Great products. Delivered in good time and well packaged.. Shall use again."
"Beautifully rich and creamy cacao powder and perfect for my cacao ceremonies. I can’t wait to try other products off you. I will be back soon :) Chloe"
"Great! Just what I wanted"
"Happy with product. Good value for money buy. Checking out recipes to use it in toget best from it - can't wait. Thank you very much."
"Excellent Detox of 7 days, was bit of a challenge, all went well and the results are phenomenal."
"I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have lost a few pounds so far, but I don’t feel hungry or seem to get slumps in energy which is brilliant!"
"Nutriseed has been a wonderful discovery for me. It is packed with super nutrients! To which I have felt the health benefits in abundance of healthy rewards, I have so much more energy, my skin has a little healthier glow, my weight has become manageable as I don’t feel hungry between meals. Nutriseed has also given me a whole new approach of appreciating food, and actually removed my previous greedy habits. Thank you Nutriseed"
"Tried the 3 day Cleanse, First day struggled a little bit but after that was fine. am on the last day now and feel energised and a lot lighter. weighed myself this am and have lost 6lbs. Fantastic. will start eating tomorrow but very light veg and salads. will stick to healthy eating from now and plenty of water!"
"Good product choice at affordable prices. Delivery is always prompt. My beetroot powder is delicious and much better than another well known brand."
"Everything done as per order"
"Worst experience ever. Lost over a hundred pounds and no one in the company would return my calls or engage with my issue"
Nutriseed is rated 4.54 based on 3,120 reviews