Nutriseed Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

How would you rate Nutriseed ?

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
John Stroe
Verified Buyer
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
Jenny Park
Verified Buyer
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"They make you pay £10 for next day express deliveries that do not turn up. Then they do not answer their phones for an entire day or call you back when you leave voice messages and emails. Must've tried calling 10 times"
Beverley Walsh
Verified Buyer
"very fast delivery thankyou"
"Tastes lovely, a little sweet but great boost for smoothies."
"I needed something healthy to try and lose some weight.I really appreciate the fact that taste was not compromised."
Pj TRYFONOS
Verified Buyer
"Nutriseed tastes great and is quite filling but is also too sweet, I used water or unsweetened coconut water and it was still too seeet, please consider the sugar content in the ingredients and adjust so that it can be a tad healthier and more satisfying."
"I am using the gogi berries in my smoothie i will wait to review when I have finished them"
"Delivery was very quick and the contents of my order did not disappoint. I have only good things to report."
Rosemary Tuszynska
Verified Buyer
"I bought the total superfoods a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased with it. I like the taste, it's not too sweet and mixes well with berries in a smoothie. It has already had a positive impact on my weight loss."
"Great pricing already , but then to have a check-out offer with an even better price was a lovely surprise."
Kristina Avramova
Verified Buyer
"I was sceptical at first shopping from Nutriseed, but they proved themselves by delivering a very high quality product at a good price."
"This product made me extremely bloated."
"It always delivers. On all fronts. There is no downside."
"I can use this as a very low carb meal without a very high calorie intake. Keeps me full and tastes good if mixed with frozen raspberries"
Kyle Godzik
Verified Buyer
"Great product, terrible packaging. The seal is incredibly difficult to close which not only affects the products freshness but makes for an impossible mess. I put the Nutriseed Spirulina in my rucksack and it nearly ruined my bag and laptop. It took an hour to clean up the mess. It is a difficult seal to close and very hard to tell if its actually closed. Needless to say I'm very dissatisfied."
"Happy to have sourced the type of products I was looking for with good service"
Ashok Cholleti
Verified Buyer
"I am quite disappointed because the taste, colour and texture of brown protein has completely changed to the worse. The pea protein powder has also become thicker and not very tasty in shakes."
"Good value!"
Sophie Beynon
Verified Buyer
"Great value chia seeds with great customer service. Always happy to buy from Nutriseed."
"I was really pleasantly surprised! The packaging isn’t fancy and I wasn’t expecting much, but the taste is really good and after two weeks of drinking this it’s helping keep my autoimmune disease under control. I now really like the packaging...why spend out on fancy packaging? With Nutriseed, the product itself does the talking. I’d rather have simple packaging and a great product than fancy packaging and find the product is a waste of money. Well done Nutriseed! A very pleased customer indeed...and one who will be returning!"
"Prompt delivery"