Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Diana Almond-gunn
"I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks."
Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"I drank this with almond milk , coconut oil and a dollop of vanilla ICECREAM as a meal replacement. Probably not the best combination for health purposes but it made a delicious filling shake and I didn't feel hungry. I also felt like I was filling up with good stuff despite the dollop of ICECREAM. It seems to aid digestion as well. No bloating or wind. It's early days but I've lost a couple of pounds already."
"The bottle juices are smaller than any i've had before on a juice cleanse (i've tried 4 other brands in the past). This means that it's definitely a more challenging cleanse as you feel a lot more hungry. 500ml would be more acceptable size for the juices 3 + 5"
"Great support! Fast delivery and value for money!"
"Only on day three, but really enjoyed the smoothies so far, they seem to keep me feeling full for longer, energy level also good"
"Love the products speedy delivery ."
"Not really happy ordered one for £18.99 add one free.... Yeah right been charged again for both bags..... Rubbish will not be buying again or recommending........"
"I like the large range of products, simple but appealing packaging and superior quality. Delivery of products is fast too. Highly recommend."
"I found the drinks very watery, am aware they are juices but when I juice at home there seems to be a bit more substance to my drinks"
"****Absolutely Disgusting**** DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE REVIEWS We bought 2 lots for myself and my partner, we have done a juice cleanse before with another company and was so much nicer and better than Nutriseed. £180 down the drain as we threw them all in the bin! DISGUSTING!"
"Great communication throughout from ordering to receiving"
"whole order process was good. However, can’t actually review the product as I haven’t received it yet!!!!"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Happy to recommend"
"Really tasty and filling breakfast"
"My customers are happy with the product and packaging."
"I very randomly decided to do the three day juice diet, saw fab reviews, ordered it on Monday to start Tuesday! No time like the present I say. I weighed 59.9kg. Tuesday - it didn't arrive until about 09:30 so I did have to have some breakfast, I had half a yoghurt pot. Throughout the day I didn't struggle with energy or hunger, however its amazing what the mind does to you. I started to fantasise about solid foods, what I would have when I finished the diet! Wednesday, again didn't struggle all day until about 6pm and I was absolutely famished and had zero energy. Theres being strong and also looking after yourself so I did have some steamed vegetable dumplings (150 cals for 5) before having my final juice. Thursday was hard, as my energy was super low and as I don't have a huge reserve and mostly live off carbs for quick hits of energy I did have some sushi at lunchtime to keep me going. By the evening, I wasn't actually hungry enough to have the final juice so I do have one 'breakfast' one left and one 'dinner' one left. I now weigh approx 57.3kg which aint too shabby for 3 days! Im having the leftover breakfast one today, Friday, before I start to introduce a solid diet. Its strange how my pallet has changed as I dont fancy the same things, I just crave bland food. I leave for work at 06:30 and get back home at 18:00 so living off approx 400 calories (which is the total for these 5 juices) just isn't sustainable enough for me to live off, hence having to crumble a few times! Drinks lots of water as this helps fill you up. I wee'd a lot during these few days which is a great sign of detoxing. I also had warm water with honey and lemon for a bit of a flavour boost. Will happily do it again albeit very very expensive for a tiny bottle. Plus theres a hidden £9.99 shipping cost too which is a bit mean, but they are fast and well packed."
"I was really pleased with customer service as I accidently ordered more product than I wanted and after an email was refunded."
"Very good service, lots of communication. The juices were tasty too."
"I'm on day 2 of the 3 day juice cleanse. So far so good. The package arrived on the date selected. The juices are all delicious. It's a little expensive. My card didn't work for the order bump which would have reduced my price per juice. Other than that. Excellent stuff."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged, competitively priced"
"I love Nutriseed's products and thoroughly enjoy reading their blog. The company cares and that shines through in any dealings I've had with the company. They sell high quality products and totally believe in supplying their customers with the best quality products."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews