Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Over a week

How would you rate Nutriseed ?

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"As always very pleased with my purchase always feel like a little dose of healthy goodness"
"I've given 4/5 as I for the nutiseed in a smoothie as it tastes good and filled me up . Its lost 1 star as the added Stevia I think makes it too sweet for my taste and I'd liked the choice to add my own amount . When fruit is added to the smoothie it sweetens so I don't feel it needs extra sweetness added. Otherwise a great product"
"Arrived on time goods packed very well,and of high quality"
"I was pleasantly surprised how nice it tastes and am very pleased with my purchase. Will definately order again."
"I bought the Nutriseed initially to help lose some stomach fat after the menopause. I was skeptical that I would feel full enough just drinking a shake for lunch, especially as I am fairly active and need the energy! I love Nutriseed; I drink it with almond milk and it keeps me going till supper and I don't feel hungry! I love the added benefit of mot having to plan lunch! It's so quick and easy and involves minimum preparation. Brilliant! Already lost 1" on my waist after 2 weeks use. Will be back for more. Only bought one pack to try but the three pack deal is fantastic and a real money saver."
"I recently purchased the Nutiseed product and the product is fantastic. It tastes really good and gives me loads of energy."
"The smell makes me heave. How do I return goods for a refund."
Hi Carol,

I am sorry if you didn't like the smell of the product you received. Let me help you with this. Can you please send us more details like your order #, the product you bought including the batch ID at the back so we can check. Let me also also reply to that email with our return/refund process. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

I will be waiting for your email.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"This product is working for me at the moment as a vegetarian who is protein deficient. It’s reassuring to know how many grams of protein I’m consuming with each shake."
"Only been on my smoothie morning drink since Monday. Not noticed any huge difference, maybe a bit more energy but I am 75 and energy is something I dont have in abundance, but I am hopeful. At least there are no side e ffects.,"
Hi Sandra,

Good morning!

We want to make sure that you are happy with the product you bought. Can you please tell us which are you taking at the moment so we can provide you all the information that you need to maximize the benefits. Though, all of us reacts differently with food supplements, so the results may vary. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I have only been using the superfood for just over a week. I lost a little weight in my first week. I am only having 1 a day for breakfast. It keeps me full until lunchtime. I am not a fan of smoothies, however this has a pleasant taste when mixed with the berries, banana, and soya milk. I will keep going, as I know my body takes a while to get started. So I've not noticed any rise in energy yet. But I am feeling quite positive about it."
"Early days yet, but so far I’m enjoying the shakes. I do feel more energetic and I have lost a little weight, surprisingly as this was my birthday week, so over endulged a bit. So far so good!!"
"Fabulous and quick service and delivery - but if an acquired taste but hopefully worth it for benefits - only 4 stars as not had chance to feel benefit yet but hoping to see a change in a few weeks - thank you and keep up the good work 😁"
"I always try to eat healthy and keep an eye on my weight, this is a nourishing additive to use to replace one of my meals, taste nice too."
"have started to add to my smoothies, as I am undergoing chemotherapy tp give me an extra boost"
"Have bought before and will buy again, quick, efficient and very good, would recommend!"
"After adding the powder to my smoothie every morning for a week, I haven't lost weight or noticed any other health benefits but was suffering from constipation. After not adding it for a few days, I am no longer constipated. I'll give it a week or so & try again. So far not sure what I've got for my money"
Hi Jane,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you suffered from constipation. generally speaking, all of our products are safe to use, however,we also must take into consideration that each one of us reacts differently, thus results may vary. Still, we want to make sure that you get the most out of the product you bought. Can you please send us an email with more details like your order #, product you bought with the batch ID at the back and what recipe are you following so we can check. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"First timer trying this so far so good, cravings of sweet stuff gone hopefully will lead to some waitloss."
"Been taking Super Nutriseed for over a week now. Seems OK. But since taking it I experience bloating!! Not sure if it's the Nutriseed and that my body needs to get use to it. Will see how I am after 2weeks and check again."
"Ordering and delivery both very quick. Product good but defo needs healthy fruit added to make even tastier and healthier."
"Superb products ,good product ingredients and very delicious.Packaged well and arrived quickly ."
Nutriseed is rated 4.58 based on 2,586 reviews