Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
Rubbish stop messaging me
I chose a 7 day cleanse. Ordering and delivery was excellent. Not entirely sure regarding the quality of the fruits and veg used, nowhere does it state that it's organic. Yes I did lose 3.5kg on this diet, but that is not rocket science, if as a woman, you are only consuming less than 500 calories a day on this diet, when compared to a woman's normal intake of 2000 calories!.....you will obviously lose weight! Some juices are less than 100 calories. Only on juice 1, it says that the sugar content is from naturally occuring sugars, however on the others it does not have that statement. Some of the juices have sugar content of over 20g, not great if your're a diabetic, which luckily I am not. Luckily didn't get any headaches, however did not feel energetic at all, felt really tired, weak and wasn't able to control my body temperature well, so would have to put on some layers during the day. Day 5 was the hardest, straight after the juice I would be starving and would drink water to fill in the gaps, which was difficult. You really need to be determined to do this, I found it hard at times. Would I do this over again.....maybe yes for a quick weightloss and convenience of not having to prep your own juices but not sure how beneficial it was to my body as I only once had a bowel motion through the 7 days and my skin became really dry. Hope this helps.
Easy to order. Juices arrived right on time. Did the 5 day cleanse. Just make sure you put your juices in the fridge feom the freezer 24 hours before. Lost 2kilos which was great. Did not feel light headed or week even once. Juices were tasty. 250ml might seem like a small quantity but it actually fills you up well. Will order r again.
Website doesn't work so was unable to order online. Tried calling, held in queue then disconected 3 times. Call back option not working either. Really very poor set up.
hi,
Feeling good with Total super food.
I had ordered the 3mth packs.
no measuring spoon in any of the packets.
Would be nice if the measuring spoon was provided.
Can the spoon be provided.

Thanks

Rita
I'm very impressed with Nutriseed!
I purchased a 3 day cleanse.
My first day of my cleanse was yesterday.. juices are honestly all delicious! Even their green juices!
I find myself craving them on my second day.
First day I was full of energy & on top of the world. Today im more tired but feeling determined.
I've been doing yoga whilst on my cleanse, but could have went for a run yesterday as I was feeling so wonderful!
Decided its best to stick to light excerscise & would recommend this also to anyone doing this cleanse, due to the side effects.
I feel and look a lot healthier already.. really looking forward to day 3.
Will be purchasing again!
Give it a try.. it's easier than you think!
Very very bad experience. Please see the picture. How the juice looks after defrosting (in the bin all juices).
Very disappointed arrived 2 days late, Frozen. It was very nicely packed but It is the worst detox I ever made I I detox monthly in the last 5 years. Looks and taste awful. It really is too expensive for a frozen juice.
I am extremely pleased with nutriseed. I bought 2 packs thinking my husband would join me. He didn’t so I will continue with it myself. I find it very satiating I replace one meal a day I never have hunger pangs. And I have no problem recommending nutriseed I am nearly 70 so over the years have tried a few I’m glad I am now in this new way of life Knowing I am getting my nutrients and a slimmer waist
Lovely product to add a milk to with fresh fruits, satisfying and yummy and filling.
Oberall not a great experience. Logged into the website and ordered a 7 day juice diet and a few powders for smoothies. At check out I was asked if I wanted to get another 3 days of juices for a discount so clicked ok. The exact same page loaded a second time and I thought it had not added them to the basket so clicked ok again. When I paid it had added 6 days of juice and did not notice until I had paid. So had 13 days of juices in total. They juices arrived swiftly. But I had a real issue with 2 flavours they set off my asthma. So I got in contact with customer services. Who refunded the 6 ‘extra’ juices and told me to dispose of them. So not ideal as still had 4 days of the original 7. I had joined the Nutriseed community Facebook page for help and inspiration. This is the community page and not the Nutriseed business page. So I put a post on the page asking if anyone lived in my area and wanted the juices for free. Was surprised to see that Nutriseed blocked me from the Facebook page without any explanation and have had no respond to my messages. I now have the powders and no idea what do do with them as the Facebook page is how you can download the recipe book. Overall not a great experience and a total waste of money. The juices taste so awful that by day 3 the thought of drinking them was making me gag and as I said two gave me asthma. Total waste of my money and time.
O verall not a great experience. Logged into the website and ordered a 7 day juice diet and a few powders for smoothies. At check out I was asked if I wanted to get another 3 days of juices for a discount so clicked ok. The exact same page loaded a second time and I thought it had not added them to the basket so clicked ok again. When I paid it had added 6 days of juice and did not notice until I had paid. So had 13 days of juices in total. They juices arrived swiftly. But I had a real issue with 2 flavours they set off my asthma. So I got in contact with customer services. Who refunded the 6 ‘extra’ juices and told me to dispose of them. So not ideal as still had 4 days of the original 7. I had joined the Nutriseed community Facebook page for help and inspiration. This is the community page and not the Nutriseed business page. So I put a post on the page asking if anyone lived in my area and wanted the juices for free. Was surprised to see that Nutriseed blocked me from the Facebook page without any explanation and have had no respond to my messages. I now have the powders and no idea what do do with them as the Facebook page is how you can download the recipe book. Overall not a great experience and a total waste of money. The juices taste so awful that by day 3 the thought of drinking them was making me gag and as I said two gave me asthma. Total waste of my money and time.
Ordered 3 month pack of Total Superfoods as my adult son and I are both using it as a meal replacement. Good taste, filling and versatile.

I change the fruit I add as well as other ingredients. Love it. Our smoothies are rarely the same. We much prefer red to green smoothies, therefore those are our staple. Green smoothies are way too bitter for me, personally prefer greens on a plate ... life is too short for green sludge 🤣

Will be reordering soon.
I specified a delivery date, paid express delivery, worked out a schedule to do it during lockdown. Nothing arrived. I emailed twice and got no reply. Then DPD say they are delivering my order tomorrow and if I do get it it has thrown my food schedule out. I will have real food arriving whilst doing the cleanse which I specifically did not want to happen, as too tempting for me.
Complete waste of £85.
I did 7 days and lost 8lbs

Have already booked my next one for 5 weeks time, and I’m thinking of doing one after a weeks break.

The ONLY downside is all the empty plastic bottles at the end. I’m trying not to use much plastic and feel
Terrible about it...
Fantastic product. Amazing value for money and quality. I look forward to my nutriseed every morning. The customer service is also brilliant. Many thanks.
Great products and lovely company!
Always had great service! I would and do, recommend Nutriseed, to my friends and colleagues!
Really impressed with my 3 day cleanse
Lost 4 pounds -result
Defo do every few months for detox
We love the Total Superfoods powder. It makes our smoothies taste so good and adds so much good nutrition. I wouldn’t be without it.
Received the products on time and in good condition.
Communication during the process was great,
Will buy more.