Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Mandy Pritchard
Nutriseed 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Hibba Azman
More Photos & Videos
I am extremely pleased with nutriseed. I bought 2 packs thinking my husband would join me. He didn’t so I will continue with it myself. I find it very satiating I replace one meal a day I never have hunger pangs. And I have no problem recommending nutriseed I am nearly 70 so over the years have tried a few I’m glad I am now in this new way of life Knowing I am getting my nutrients and a slimmer waist
Lovely product to add a milk to with fresh fruits, satisfying and yummy and filling.
Oberall not a great experience. Logged into the website and ordered a 7 day juice diet and a few powders for smoothies. At check out I was asked if I wanted to get another 3 days of juices for a discount so clicked ok. The exact same page loaded a second time and I thought it had not added them to the basket so clicked ok again. When I paid it had added 6 days of juice and did not notice until I had paid. So had 13 days of juices in total. They juices arrived swiftly. But I had a real issue with 2 flavours they set off my asthma. So I got in contact with customer services. Who refunded the 6 ‘extra’ juices and told me to dispose of them. So not ideal as still had 4 days of the original 7. I had joined the Nutriseed community Facebook page for help and inspiration. This is the community page and not the Nutriseed business page. So I put a post on the page asking if anyone lived in my area and wanted the juices for free. Was surprised to see that Nutriseed blocked me from the Facebook page without any explanation and have had no respond to my messages. I now have the powders and no idea what do do with them as the Facebook page is how you can download the recipe book. Overall not a great experience and a total waste of money. The juices taste so awful that by day 3 the thought of drinking them was making me gag and as I said two gave me asthma. Total waste of my money and time.
O verall not a great experience. Logged into the website and ordered a 7 day juice diet and a few powders for smoothies. At check out I was asked if I wanted to get another 3 days of juices for a discount so clicked ok. The exact same page loaded a second time and I thought it had not added them to the basket so clicked ok again. When I paid it had added 6 days of juice and did not notice until I had paid. So had 13 days of juices in total. They juices arrived swiftly. But I had a real issue with 2 flavours they set off my asthma. So I got in contact with customer services. Who refunded the 6 ‘extra’ juices and told me to dispose of them. So not ideal as still had 4 days of the original 7. I had joined the Nutriseed community Facebook page for help and inspiration. This is the community page and not the Nutriseed business page. So I put a post on the page asking if anyone lived in my area and wanted the juices for free. Was surprised to see that Nutriseed blocked me from the Facebook page without any explanation and have had no respond to my messages. I now have the powders and no idea what do do with them as the Facebook page is how you can download the recipe book. Overall not a great experience and a total waste of money. The juices taste so awful that by day 3 the thought of drinking them was making me gag and as I said two gave me asthma. Total waste of my money and time.
Ordered 3 month pack of Total Superfoods as my adult son and I are both using it as a meal replacement. Good taste, filling and versatile.

I change the fruit I add as well as other ingredients. Love it. Our smoothies are rarely the same. We much prefer red to green smoothies, therefore those are our staple. Green smoothies are way too bitter for me, personally prefer greens on a plate ... life is too short for green sludge 🤣

Will be reordering soon.
I specified a delivery date, paid express delivery, worked out a schedule to do it during lockdown. Nothing arrived. I emailed twice and got no reply. Then DPD say they are delivering my order tomorrow and if I do get it it has thrown my food schedule out. I will have real food arriving whilst doing the cleanse which I specifically did not want to happen, as too tempting for me.
Complete waste of £85.
I did 7 days and lost 8lbs

Have already booked my next one for 5 weeks time, and I’m thinking of doing one after a weeks break.

The ONLY downside is all the empty plastic bottles at the end. I’m trying not to use much plastic and feel
Terrible about it...
Fantastic product. Amazing value for money and quality. I look forward to my nutriseed every morning. The customer service is also brilliant. Many thanks.
Great products and lovely company!
Always had great service! I would and do, recommend Nutriseed, to my friends and colleagues!
Really impressed with my 3 day cleanse
Lost 4 pounds -result
Defo do every few months for detox
We love the Total Superfoods powder. It makes our smoothies taste so good and adds so much good nutrition. I wouldn’t be without it.
Received the products on time and in good condition.
Communication during the process was great,
Will buy more.
Order my shakes came on time didn’t like the taste at first but am used to it now an can feel a difference
I drank this with almond milk , coconut oil and a dollop of vanilla ICECREAM as a meal replacement. Probably not the best combination for health purposes but it made a delicious filling shake and I didn't feel hungry. I also felt like I was filling up with good stuff despite the dollop of ICECREAM. It seems to aid digestion as well. No bloating or wind. It's early days but I've lost a couple of pounds already.
The bottle juices are smaller than any i've had before on a juice cleanse (i've tried 4 other brands in the past). This means that it's definitely a more challenging cleanse as you feel a lot more hungry. 500ml would be more acceptable size for the juices 3 + 5
Great support! Fast delivery and value for money!
Only on day three, but really enjoyed the smoothies so far, they seem to keep me feeling full for longer, energy level also good
Love the products speedy delivery .
Not really happy ordered one for £18.99 add one free.... Yeah right been charged again for both bags..... Rubbish will not be buying again or recommending........
I like the large range of products, simple but appealing packaging and superior quality. Delivery of products is fast too. Highly recommend.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,319 reviews