Nutriseed Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

How would you rate Nutriseed?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I am not sure these nuts are organic even though I was promised they are. Purchases RAW Macadamia nuts from the site. The site did not say organic so I asked on chat and was assured they are. They then came packaged with no sign of any organic marking on the package. If something is organic the company selling usually cant wait to put organic everywhere. I am researching this at the moment. I have saved the chat and will take legal action if I have been lied to."
Yasmin Malde
Verified Buyer
"I bought the cacao powder and açaí powder because they were amazing value. The products are also very good quality and will definitely be buying more!"
Julie Drury
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and great products on offer."
"the products I bought are great Thank you"
"Get what you need from Nutriseed. No daft costs, and no plastic pots, just wholesome feed for our health to succeed.."
"Nutriseed, has given me a product , that is reasonably priced and good quality.. I had issues with an order , but they more than made up for the mistake, If your looking for healthy eating, then you have the right service. Nutriseed i would recommend.I am a fitness Pearson , have done it all my life . Very happy thank you Nutriseed."
"The items arrived on time and very well packed ( happy) However, protein products did not had any info on the pack (not happy). I would like to use your company again as long the info has been provided."
Alistair Pugh
Verified Buyer
"Although they were Salted it was very minimal, there was also a strange spicy flavour, not what you would expect from those type of nuts. I wouldn’t order again."
Pauline Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Bought some Corella from Nutri - Seed. They offer a very efficient and effective service. Price is very affordable and the quantity and quality is excellent. Thanks Nutriseed. Love doing business with you. Fast and easy to use website and confirmation of your order is sent immediately. To top it all you're kept up to date with your order until it arrives in your home."
"Am very happy with the product but not happy with the time it took for my product to arrive"
Alison Bickers
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy, benefited from a money off code and my order arrived quickly. I made up my meal replacement drink following the instructions exactly and it was very tasty and filling. I didn’t feel like I was missing out on sitting down to eat and I’m getting the benefit of something very nutritious."
Gary Crook
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, very natural and good quality product (Raw Stevia Powder)."
"I have taken the multi vitamins for over a week now and can say they are very good, feeling s bit perkier as well. Liked the packaging being in a bag rather than a plastic container. Delivery was prompt and I will be ordering again."
"Never ever would I use this company again. Ordered online to recieved the drinks leaked all in the box and the drinks were full of bits. Not just one ALL of them. I understand some come with bits but it looked absolutely horrendous!!! Refusing to give me refund as they turned up damaged."
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry if you have received those juices damaged. I will be more than happy to assist you with this. For any damaged items, we will be more than happy to replace or refund them.

And of course, we will be more than happy to discuss this with you so please don't hesitate to send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm except for holidays.

Thanks,
Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Good range and communication."
"I am very pleased to say that your firm dealt with my order very efficiently and I. received it very quickly. Thanks a lot and best wishes."
Mark Robson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products. Good pricing. Funky packaging (probably eco friendly as well but had to know). Great Service."
"The things I ordered were very competitively priced. I had a problem with a discount code and was emailed promptly. My order then went straight through and arrived quickly. An all round positive experience and I will be returning and recommending."
Paride Lunazzi
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly service, great packaging, delicious product, super fast delivery and great discount!"
"Very happy with my order the products are fantastic value and the service is outstanding. Thanks"
Nutriseed is rated 4.62 based on 2,065 reviews