Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"Found it far too sweet with the Stevia. There should be an automatic option to have the stevia removed as this to me was the prominent flavour and I suggested to taste or enjoy anything else. Goji berries is also a nightmare which I wasn’t aware of and as a result made my psoriasis itchy. Definitely not for me. Nutriseed should take a look at Boku superfood and adjust their recipes accordingly."
"I don’t like the taste of it and no results of any weight loss after 5 days - will persevere for a another week or so"
"The packaging is very poor. The printing is not clear in the packages we received and the sell by date was smudged and unattractive. Very disappointed."
"Although the products I love I was disappointed with customer service. I received an email to say order had been dispatched but it was not dispatched for another week. Despite my emails only received one, apart from “we will be in touch in 24hours, “which was not the case."
"The picture on the website looks like a creamy chocolate shake, in reality it’s green & gritty, not what I expected. No scoop came with the purchase so difficult to measure, contacted customer service, no response. Sad to say returned my purchase."
"Trying to get in touch is a nightmare. Keep calling and cuts off every time . Not good"
"Whilst the product itself is fine. The service is not. Ordered Jan 9th. Was told my product would be with me in 2-3 working days. It arrived on the 19th. 10 whole days after being ordered. This would not have been an issue if the delivery time frame had not been stated. To then recieved an email requesting a review before the product had even been delivered was the icing on the cake."
"easy ordering quick delivery howeve the taste is revolting made with banana blueberrys and almond milk ..so bad its not drinkable sorry"
"I think it me I do not like I have 4 pk life I just do no wot to do with them can I return them"
"I really should have only purchased one pack at a time. Service and delivery all good but for the me taste is artificial due to the stevia which is too much for my liking. It's a shame because I really wanted to enjoy this product. Sorry!"
"The taste is quite awful .... defo not chocolate as promoted"
"Item I purchased was £2.98. Prior to purchase my subtotal was given as £2.98, & shipping was blank which I took to mean there was no charge for P&P. I proceeded to payment & was charged £2.98 with no price for P&P. Only after paying did Nutriseed ask for £2.99 postage which I had to pay separately. I expect to pay for postage & packing but it is POOR not to state this at the billing stage (I now know it is stated separately) so that I can make an informed decision on whether I spend more on P&P than the item. Had I known, I may have bought more items to make it seem worth while. Your loss."
"Not my thing, unusual flavour. Also seemed to pay double compared with other offers :( need more clarity on nutrients and vitamins included"
"As yet to receive a reply to my email; as I believe I ordered 2 packs (as per invoice/delivery slip) but only one was in the package."
"Didn’t like the taste"
"I tried it in fruit and yogurt, even though it tasted alright it turned my stomach , so I couldn’t eat it , sorry"
"The seal inside the packet doesn't close so I can't seal it up properly. It looks like the same piece of stripping has been put on both sides which doesnt join together. I had to then go out and buy a container to put it into."
"I didn’t like it , I added half a banana and a handful of blueberrys like suggested I thought it was awful ,just feel I wasted my money and postage as well ."
"I ordered 2 1kg bags of oats and you sent me 2 500g instead, emailed you to let you know and had no reply. I’ve ordered from you for years but this is the first time you’ve made a mistake."
"Overpriced for the very small amount purchased........then a bombardment of emails from the nutriseed community which l unsubscribed as soon as possible. Very disappointed"
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,936 reviews