Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Click Here

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Diana Almond-gunn
"I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks."
Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Not really happy ordered one for £18.99 add one free.... Yeah right been charged again for both bags..... Rubbish will not be buying again or recommending........"
"I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Juices taste not bad. But overall, in my opinion, it’s a waste of time and money"
"Found the website very confusing, ended up making two purchases instead of one, and no option to cancel, also it tastes awful."
"Packaging not very good. Why was there no lid on the tub of Shea butter?"
Hi Carol,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise if there was no lid. I would love to help you get this issue resolved. Can you please send us more details and include a photo of the item so I can check.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"The lovely video shows a chocolate coloured shake, with reviews saying it tasted of chocolate. Mine was pond-mud green and tasted of spirulina. Really disappointed"
Hi Julie,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about your Total Superfood. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Kindly send us more details and a picture if possible to team@nutriseed.co.uk so we can check and make any necessary action.

"Ordering procces was very easy, and the delivery was fantastic. They were up dating me constantly and delivered on time. I ordered this product, as says on internet side that it is gluten free. When the product arrived, I saw written on the packaging that " made in facility that handles nuts, gluten and sesame seeds. I was very disappointed as this means that the product is not really gluten free and should be not saying it on website."
Hi Agnieszka ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm that some of our products are Gluten Free products and they are manufactured in a separate room from any products that contain Gluten. However as we do handle Gluten within our production facility we must state this on the back of all of our packs regardless if the product is Gluten Free or not.

"I lost NO weight whilst on this detox."
Hi Lara,

Thank you for your feedback.

we understand your concern. Our bodies though react differently to the foods and products we take. Yes, you will lose weight when taking juices however it is also a matter of how long you do it. Some of our customers see he result in a matter week and some would even take months. If you only have like 3 or 5 day juice cleanse, you might not see significant result yet.

"Delivery and contact from the company in general was good. I lost 3kg in 3 days, so if you're looking for a quick pre-event fix then it works well (although I broke out in terrible sports and have put 2kg back on in under a week) However I think this was too expensive for the products I received. The taste of the lunch/afternoon/dinner juices was pretty grim, and for roughly £5 a juice I feel this is a rip off."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that our juices might be a little more expensive compared to others, but we guarantee that we only make them from the freshest 100% all natural fruits and vegetables with no added preservatives ensuring you only get the best quality of juices you deserve.

"Honestly I have never tasted anything worse! It tastes and smells like something I used to feed to the horses !! Not for me I’m afraid, would be better if you offered a small trial size pack as I am now down by £30! Lesson learned!"
Hi Marcia,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the Total Superfood. Your satisfaction is important to us. Please send us more detail about your order and if possible a picture of the product you get so I can check.

"I tried the 5 day juice diet it I did not enjoy it. Would be easier if the juices were nice but I disliked the taste. Definitely not for me"
Hi,

We appreciate your feedback.

Your satisfaction is important to us. Can you send us more details to team@nutriseed.co.uk so we'll know what action is needed.

"Found it far too sweet with the Stevia. There should be an automatic option to have the stevia removed as this to me was the prominent flavour and I suggested to taste or enjoy anything else. Goji berries is also a nightmare which I wasn’t aware of and as a result made my psoriasis itchy. Definitely not for me. Nutriseed should take a look at Boku superfood and adjust their recipes accordingly."
"I don’t like the taste of it and no results of any weight loss after 5 days - will persevere for a another week or so"
"The packaging is very poor. The printing is not clear in the packages we received and the sell by date was smudged and unattractive. Very disappointed."
"Although the products I love I was disappointed with customer service. I received an email to say order had been dispatched but it was not dispatched for another week. Despite my emails only received one, apart from “we will be in touch in 24hours, “which was not the case."
"The picture on the website looks like a creamy chocolate shake, in reality it’s green & gritty, not what I expected. No scoop came with the purchase so difficult to measure, contacted customer service, no response. Sad to say returned my purchase."
"Trying to get in touch is a nightmare. Keep calling and cuts off every time . Not good"
"Whilst the product itself is fine. The service is not. Ordered Jan 9th. Was told my product would be with me in 2-3 working days. It arrived on the 19th. 10 whole days after being ordered. This would not have been an issue if the delivery time frame had not been stated. To then recieved an email requesting a review before the product had even been delivered was the icing on the cake."
"easy ordering quick delivery howeve the taste is revolting made with banana blueberrys and almond milk ..so bad its not drinkable sorry"
"I think it me I do not like I have 4 pk life I just do no wot to do with them can I return them"
"I really should have only purchased one pack at a time. Service and delivery all good but for the me taste is artificial due to the stevia which is too much for my liking. It's a shame because I really wanted to enjoy this product. Sorry!"
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,308 reviews