Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
"I have enjoyed using the product unfortunately I have not lost any weight - my objective was to lose weight, but I do have more energy and I like the taste adding my fruit choices."

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are glad to hear that you like the taste. For the weight loss, we understand you r concern, however please keep in mind that our body reacts differently. Some will lose weight in just a matter of weeks and some may take longer.

"I am sure loads of people love Nutriseed. Unfortunately I am not that keen on smoothies and this just made them very bitty. Think I'd rather have a banana and handful of nuts for breakfast. Sorry"
Hi Samm,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that each one of us has their own taste preference. Your satisfaction is important to us so we would really appreciate if you can send us email if you need further assistance.

"Service and delivery were fine, and as expected, however very disappointed with the product this time. The Psyllium husk was a powder this time, instead of a grain the first time I ordered it from you. Won't be ordering it again."
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Can you please send us more details lie picture of the product you received.

"I've been using these juices on and off for a few years, sadly I think the quality has decreased its a great shame, because I pay that bit more for quality and unfortunately it just isn't there anymore."

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would appreciate if you can give us more details as to why you feel that the quality of our juices has decreased.

"I haven't started yet as I'm still waiting how to use send a email no response whatsoever. Help."
Hi Denise,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than happy to assist you. Here is a simple recipe for Total Superfood.

Add approximately 200ml of the liquid of your choice into a blender. We love almond milk, but any milk (coconut, rice, dairy) or even water will do too.

Add 10g of Total Superfoods powder (1½ scoops)

Now add the fresh fruit or veg of your choice. (We're really digging banana (½ will do the trick) and blueberries)

Throw in some ice cubes and blend

"To be honest I was underwhelmed by the 5 day juice detox I bought. The bottles were tiny and seemed very watery to me. Poor value at nearly £100. I won’t be buying them again, and am sure because of this poor review, I won’t be winning any prizes. However- I do love the total superfood powder in a smoothie so congratulations on that product."
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand the bottles might be small but we guarantee that its content is made from 100% fresh fruits and vegetables. The nutrients you get is worthy compared to other juices in the market that has added preservatives.

"Ok but for the price, no better than health food shops and super markets which are half the price!!"
Hi Marie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is important to us. We regards to the price, I know some might be a little expensive compared to others but we guaranty that you get the premium quality products you paid for.

"Only a few smoothies into trying it so far so good"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your satisfaction is our priority so please let us know if there's anything you need.

Hi Margaret,

We are glad to hear your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"In comparison to the other juice cleanses I have done, it felt like the 5 small juices a day were not enough sustenance to function on. By the end of day two I was drained and struggling to concentrate. It is recommended not to eat any solid foods but in the end I had to eat raw fruit/veg found in the juices otherwise I wouldn’t have made it through the day. Not sure I would repeat."

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand you. Our bodies though may react differently or adjust once we switch to juicing from the regular meal. The nutrition though that we get from the 5 bottles are just enough for our daily activities considering that you do not have any heavy activities.

Thank you for your feedback.

Our juices are made from fresh fruits and vegetables. We understand our bodies will adjust if we are new to the food or if we switch from regular meals to juices. We highly recommend not to take any solid food whilst on juice cleanse to maximise its benefits. The nutrients should be enough with our average daily activities but if you have any other extra physical activities, you might feel really hungry.

"I like this product but there isn’t any information with it and minimal instructions. It is sat it my cupboard now. I need some ideas on how it works and what to put it with."
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I will be more than glad to provide the information you need. Can you please send us an email at team@nutriseed.co.uk and mention the product you're having questions with so I can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"Both juices and total super food too sweet"

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that we have different taste on the sweetness of the food we intake. We can assure you though that all the ingredients and sweetness you get from the juices are coming from all natural fresh fruits and vegetables and for Total Superfood we use Stevia (you do have an option not to put Stevia in it, just send us an email or give us a call after you order).

"have used for over a week now, just adding to food. Not keen on the taste on porridge, and as I dont make smoothies, have tried as a shake, but not over keen on taste. Feel it would be better with a different falvour?"

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, the only available flavour we have are the ones on the website. We ensure that we hear you and we can discuss this with our team.

"I tried the cold pressed juice cleanse, the juices were delivered on time and they were delicious. The only thing is I feel there wasn’t enough juice. Tiny bottles, not enough."
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear it.

The amount of juices are just enough for our daily nutritional needs (considering that we do not have any extreme activities).

"I received my purchased items in a speedy fashion but 1 of the 2 bags was not sealed fully which caused a significant amount of the powder to sprinkle out within the postal packing"
Hi Liam,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We apologise for this case. We are more than glad to assist you, please send us an email team@nutriseed.co.uk or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.
"Been using the superfoods for almost 2 weeks , with exercise & healthy meal but no weight loss . Always feeling hungry too 😢"

Thank you for getting in touch.

We understand your concern. Though our own body reacts differently from the food we take. Some people would lose weight in a matter of days or weeks and some would take longer. We recommend if you can consult a doctor just to check if you have any medical condition that affect your weight management.

"great that delivers to your door. small 5 x 250ml bottles, that were ready made and convenient."
Hi,

Thank you so much for the review/feedback.

Please don't hesitate to email us at team@nutrisee.co.uk or call our free phone number 0800 567 7472 should you have any questions/concerns.
"Unfortunately I didn't like this product at all, all I could taste was kale which is one vegetable I do not like, although there is no mention of it on the packet. I returned for a refund which after a number of chase up emails they did return my money. I have read previous reviews whilst I didn't have as many problems as others I think they could improve on their customer service somewhat, as in money going back into someone's account when they say plus the full amount of what they promised."
Hi Jane,

We understand that each one of us may have different taste preference. Just let us know how if there's anything we can help you or if you do have any questions.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I have only used Nutriseed raw for a week now, I lost 2lb almost immediately but since then, no more. I have to be honest, it doesn’t stop me feeling hungry at all, so I am constantly looking to find something non fattening to eat, even though I have upped my intake of water a lot. Only time will tell, so perhaps in a months time I may have a better review."

Thank you for getting in touch.

We understand you concern. Our body though reacts differently with the products we take. Some will see the benefits in just a matter weeks and some would take longer. Maybe, you can also consult a doctor or dietician with regard to your health especially weight management.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I started the Nutriseed five day pressed juice cleanse on Monday. The delivery was hassle free and packaged very well. There are a few pros and cons to this particular juice cleanse. You’re supposed to have five juices a day, each numbered accordingly. Juices 1, 2 and 3 were very tasty, 4 and 5 however....well, I couldn’t bring myself to drink them. The taste was disgusting - let me just state that I’m not a newbie when it comes to pressed juices. I’ve had so many and numbers 4 and 5 were by far the worst I have ever had! This means I was drinking only three juices a day and I was starving for the whole five days. Plus side is I lost 8lbs but I feel that was probably through some form of starvation. I finished the cleanse this morning and have since eaten real food. I will say I feel absolutely awful, not replenished in any way whatsoever. If it weren’t for the 8lb ‘weight loss’ then I would completely regret doing this juice cleanse. My muscles are weak, cramping and achey, my vision is blurred and my heart is racing. Not something you want from a juice cleanse! If anyone were to do a juice cleanse I would recommend three days maximum. I’ve been left feeling unwell and slightly slimmer. Not worth it if I am honest."
Hi Gemma,

We appreciate your feedback.

We understand that each one of us might have taste preference differently. Please know that you can actually replace the juices with other variants your prefer. Just send us an email or better give us a call right after you place the order so we can make your special request.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
"I hated the taste of all of the juices. And felt incredibly ill but I lost weight"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for your review.

Your satisfaction is important to us. We are more than happy to assist you for any concerns. Kindly send us an email at team@nutriseed.co.uk and let us know how we can help you.
Nutriseed is rated 4.53 based on 3,232 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access