Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"Cant really give you a good review, didn't like the taste, trying different mixes so only had for a week. Leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. If you like the taste I'm sure it's great, but not for me. Sorry."
"Early days yet, only been taking tablets for a couple of weeks.."
"Purchased a seed mix but 40% of it is whole flaxseed which the body cant properly absorb. Also purchased porridge but instruction says mix with milk and warm up which is not accurate as making porridge is not warming it up. So overall not too happy"
"I am not sure about it. I don’t feel I feel that full for long afterwards & I am struggling to shift any weight & I need to"
"Really like the Spiralina product I purchased.It arrived in good time however I have since tried to make additional purchases and the website just keeps taking me back to the login page! Rather annoying so no further purchases made due to this."
"I have only used Nutriseed twice, so I don’t know of any benefits yet. I did not receive my scoop with my purchase. I emptied out the packet, but it was not there."
"Pleased with the actual nutriseed, very annoyed about recipe book, i paid £10 for a few recipes that are just to look at on the computer, its not a recipe book!! Very unhappy customer Jean Darby"
"It's OK I would have liked written instructions in the parcel that arrived and some of the packaging was broken."
"Sorry but the false sweet taste is vile. It would be better without the stevia. I find it over powering and difficult to drink without adding loads of tart fruit to try and cancel it out."
"Can't see any results yet. Waited long for the items to arrive. Like the flavour."
"I am unable to review Nutriseed as have not tried it yet due to onset of illness"
"Not sure about the benefits of this product yet, it arrived late so I've only been taking it for 5 days so far. Tastes fine, been adding it to soya or coconut milk. As for weight loss I can't tell yet. Energy levels not changed, no difference on myself. Perhaps after a few weeks I'll see a difference. Expensive and took a while to be delivered. Not sure I'll repeat an order."
"I could not get on with powdered formula of this green scun and will order the pill fomula."
"Sent email requesting measure scoop had no reply"
"All sounds great, Nutriseed Towers etc., but I've been chasing my order and disappointed that no one will respond to my emails. Not very impressed."
"You should know this is the first time I have purchased your goods , and it is ongoing but at the moment I am more than happy to keep using it for now. P Wild"
"Tastes terrible, I've tried it on various things but cant eat it without serious amount of sweetening which defeats the purpose. I'm sure it's to other people's taste but not mine"
"I have absolutely no idea whether this is helping because it goes into my power smoothies and I've only been using it a week."
"Hello This is my second shipment after I stopped about 3 months ago. Starting again I asked myself 'Why did I' and the self answer was 'I have no idea' . Its an awful drink no matter how much fruit you put in and the more you trying to put more fruit in the thinner the drink gets and its just an awful taste. Also the earlier you make it the worse it taste. I tend to have one for breakfast at home [why ?] then I prepare one for lunch and take it to work but OMG its just ?????"
"At the time of purchase I was offered the chance to purchase a “book” with the program etc and I added it to my purchase. I was disappointed not to find it in my parcel and later received a download for a few recipes and not much else. I write to you about this but received no reply so resent it but again received no reply. I feel this was a rip off and frankly seemed against your whole ethos. It has left a bad taste, and that was before I tasted the shake which is not very pleasant either. Unfortunately this has rather spoilt the whole thing for me, I am drinking the shake, not lost any weight so far and generally feeling somewhat disappointed."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,988 reviews