Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"The products are amazing. Everything was exactly as I hoped it would be, and I loved the packaging!!! :) how beautiful to be so close and connected to the earth in today's society! Love it!"
"The immaculate experience of not only good prices, product availability, quick postage and excellent communication during processing of the order, but also the surprise of packaging (I mean super duper cartoon box with hay like material inside), not otherwise enticing the little gift with extra information about the product... Really pleasingly surprised, and will definitely buy more once my supplies will run out ;) Thanks guys!!!"
"I have been using nutriseed for approximately 9 months and lost a stone in weight. I personally didn’t want to lose weight fast as I am getting older and I didn’t want to look drawn through too much weight loss from the face etc., I like the smoothie drink that I make with Nutraseed total superfoods (1.1/2 scoops), 1 banana, handful of blueberries, 3-4 strawberries and coconut milk once per day in the morning. I like my food and did not want to go on a strict diet so eating normal meals at lunch and dinner and not always low fat/low sugar. I like my naughty foods as I call them. Mind you, they are small meals. I find the smoothie drink is lovely if made up as above. It is an easy quick meal and works for me."
"Although the products I love I was disappointed with customer service. I received an email to say order had been dispatched but it was not dispatched for another week. Despite my emails only received one, apart from “we will be in touch in 24hours, “which was not the case."
"Whilst the product itself is fine. The service is not. Ordered Jan 9th. Was told my product would be with me in 2-3 working days. It arrived on the 19th. 10 whole days after being ordered. This would not have been an issue if the delivery time frame had not been stated. To then recieved an email requesting a review before the product had even been delivered was the icing on the cake."
"Scam - e-mail tracking number does not work. team@nutriseed.co.uk do not respond to emails. 0800 567 7472 say they are expecting a 'high volume of calls' and disconnect after 3-5 minutes of holding. The 'leave a message' facility does not work. Stay away from Nutriseed - they are detrimental to well-being."
"I have now e mailed u 5 times since 24/11, but no response whatsoever, and I am disgusted. You added an item to my order that I didn’t request, and I’ve now been charged £21 for an item I don’t want and didn’t ask for. Name is g priestley and order ref is 75669. Nutriseed are useless at customer care- this was my worst experience EVER. I have also been trying to call u for 3 days, but get the “ we are busy” message, and am invited to press zero to leave a message.....but this doesn’t work either. I am now furious, and want a response by return so I can arrange return of this item. I also require postage paid label as I am not paying for return of something I never requested..u can reach me on Gailpriestley48@gmail.com.... .please provide paid label, and return address.....urgently!!!!!! ,!!"
Dear Gail,

I am sorry to hear about the about this. Upon checking, I confirm that we have already processed a refund of £21.00. Please let us know should you need anything else.

Your Nutriseed Care Team
"I like the easy to use on-line catalogue of products available and the ease of use to place an order and pay using PayPal"
"I love Nutriseed! It tastes delicious and It gives me so much energy. It is worth every penny!! I continue to have it with my gluten free porridge. I will use it in my smoothies. Thank you. Great product."
"I absolutely love this! It tastes so good and I feel so much healthier. I have found myself not as tired in the day and not hungry until about 2. Where’s as a normal breakfast I’m starving about 12! 😊 definitely recommend it!"
"I have tried the total superfoods and the superfood porridge and I have to say I am delighted with both. Both super tasty (the porridge is the nicest I've ever tasted) and I'm really enjoying the morning superfood shakes. Easy website and quick delivery"
"So far so good! Enjoying a daily smoothie and finding out favourites! Definitely feeling improved energy level and feeling of wellbeing."
"Made my order but found it too sweet for my taste Spoke to customer service who sent me a sugar free version Brilliant service"
"Very nice and filling"
"Delivery fast Product of good quality"
"I'm on a healthy journey since being diagnosed with an autoimmune condition a couple of years ago. I've changed my diet over the last 7 months in a bid to stop my body becoming inflamed. The trouble was, even though I was taking loads of supplements, I felt my new eating regime was lacking nutritionally. Then I heard about Nutriseed and it sounded just what I needed. I have been taking it at lunchtime, as a shake, with any milk that is dairy free, and I love it! I have some fruit with my shake and this keeps me feeling full until my evening meal. Many thanks Nutriseed!"
"I’m totally loving the Nutriseed Superfoods mix, and joining the Nutriseed community is definitely a plus, I’m also doing the November well Woman challenge which is going really well & i’m In the process of having a look at the other products you offer on the website 😋 all I need now is to win the hamper so I can try some products, so please please please make my dreams come true with big goji berries on top...I’ve also been spreading the Nutriseed word with my friends 👍🙏💪🍓🥑🥒🥦🍍🍉🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌😜"
"Brilliant products and great value for money."
"Would like few more recipe please And have not yet found it to help weight loss but would like to know tq difference between the superfood and superprotein as l have purchased both"
"Took a time to appreciate the natural taste..now hooked. Prefer it straight just with almond milk, but adding pineapple was a nice sweet treat. Previously tried other 'slim-fast' type concoctions and found them to be too synthetic a taste. Nutriseed however has a really earthy taste to it. Love it and look forward to an improvement in my health and energy."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,955 reviews