Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Mandy Pritchard
Nutriseed 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Hibba Azman
More Photos & Videos
Not really happy ordered one for £18.99 add one free.... Yeah right been charged again for both bags..... Rubbish will not be buying again or recommending........
I very randomly decided to do the three day juice diet, saw fab reviews, ordered it on Monday to start Tuesday! No time like the present I say. I weighed 59.9kg.

Tuesday - it didn't arrive until about 09:30 so I did have to have some breakfast, I had half a yoghurt pot. Throughout the day I didn't struggle with energy or hunger, however its amazing what the mind does to you. I started to fantasise about solid foods, what I would have when I finished the diet!

Wednesday, again didn't struggle all day until about 6pm and I was absolutely famished and had zero energy. Theres being strong and also looking after yourself so I did have some steamed vegetable dumplings (150 cals for 5) before having my final juice.

Thursday was hard, as my energy was super low and as I don't have a huge reserve and mostly live off carbs for quick hits of energy I did have some sushi at lunchtime to keep me going. By the evening, I wasn't actually hungry enough to have the final juice so I do have one 'breakfast' one left and one 'dinner' one left.

I now weigh approx 57.3kg which aint too shabby for 3 days!

Im having the leftover breakfast one today, Friday, before I start to introduce a solid diet. Its strange how my pallet has changed as I dont fancy the same things, I just crave bland food.

I leave for work at 06:30 and get back home at 18:00 so living off approx 400 calories (which is the total for these 5 juices) just isn't sustainable enough for me to live off, hence having to crumble a few times!

Drinks lots of water as this helps fill you up. I wee'd a lot during these few days which is a great sign of detoxing. I also had warm water with honey and lemon for a bit of a flavour boost.

Will happily do it again albeit very very expensive for a tiny bottle. Plus theres a hidden £9.99 shipping cost too which is a bit mean, but they are fast and well packed.
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Didn't have the desired effect, the juices weren't exactly pleasant and I think it's very expensive for what it is.
The products are amazing. Everything was exactly as I hoped it would be, and I loved the packaging!!! :) how beautiful to be so close and connected to the earth in today's society! Love it!
The immaculate experience of not only good prices, product availability, quick postage and excellent communication during processing of the order, but also the surprise of packaging (I mean super duper cartoon box with hay like material inside), not otherwise enticing the little gift with extra information about the product... Really pleasingly surprised, and will definitely buy more once my supplies will run out ;) Thanks guys!!!
Great support! Fast delivery and value for money!
Only received my order late yesterday, so tried my first shake today. Used half a banana with mixed frozen summer berries. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying more combinations.
I am loosing weight by basically doing fasting and calories. Nutriseed suits as I can top up nutrients in a shake meal if that works that day for me. I live convenience if adding scoop green blend in shop bought juice to top up nutrients with my morning portage.
Brilliant ive tried a few plans this is the best one ill be orderin more
I am very happy with my order, tastes great and the pounds are coming off. Will order again, fast efficient delivery and great customer service.
After a long illness I put on a lot of weight through taking regular steroids & I’m using the Nutriseed Total Superfoods to help kickstart my weight loss and give me a boost of vitamins. It tastes good - unlike many i’ve tried in the past it’s not overly sweet and has a fresh taste. Favourite additions are half an apple, small handful of frozen mango & fresh ginger. My husband has also started using it.
Early days yet, only been taking tablets for a couple of weeks..
have found Nutriseed to be exactly the right complement to the vegan diet which I have followed for a year and a half. Having given up most of the carbohydrates of which I used to eat too much, I've lost around 2 stone, and have found that a Nutriseed (choc flavor) & fruit combination makes the perfect evening meal, it completely takes care of hunger pangs at bed time and I feel really well on it. With the fruit and the cacao it provides just a little hint of sweetness that I'd been missing without putting weight back on. Many thanks, I am really so pleased to be able to look after my health at this age (77 yrs.) after a really bad patch last year. Kind regards, Rosie Franks
A friend referred me to Nutriseed Superfoods. Two servings a day along with a careful diet and 30 minutes on the elliptical every day, and I am down 25 lbs in three weeks. This product is for real.
My order arrived quickly and I started using it on Monday morning and by Friday I had lost weight and was feeling energised. It tastes great and will definitely be a part of my everyday diet going forward.
I have been using nutriseed for approximately 9 months and lost a stone in weight. I personally didn’t want to lose weight fast as I am getting older and I didn’t want to look drawn through too much weight loss from the face etc.,
I like the smoothie drink that I make with Nutraseed total superfoods (1.1/2 scoops), 1 banana, handful of blueberries, 3-4 strawberries and coconut milk once per day in the morning. I like my food and did not want to go on a strict diet so eating normal meals at lunch and dinner and not always low fat/low sugar. I like my naughty foods as I call them. Mind you, they are small meals. I find the smoothie drink is lovely if made up as above.
It is an easy quick meal and works for me.
Although the products I love I was disappointed with customer service. I received an email to say order had been dispatched but it was not dispatched for another week. Despite my emails only received one, apart from “we will be in touch in 24hours, “which was not the case.
Whilst the product itself is fine. The service is not.
Ordered Jan 9th. Was told my product would be with me in 2-3 working days.
It arrived on the 19th. 10 whole days after being ordered.
This would not have been an issue if the delivery time frame had not been stated.
To then recieved an email requesting a review before the product had even been delivered was the icing on the cake.
Scam - e-mail tracking number does not work. team@nutriseed.co.uk do not respond to emails. 0800 567 7472 say they are expecting a 'high volume of calls' and disconnect after 3-5 minutes of holding. The 'leave a message' facility does not work. Stay away from Nutriseed - they are detrimental to well-being.
I have now e mailed u 5 times since 24/11, but no response whatsoever, and I am disgusted. You added an item to my order that I didn’t request, and I’ve now been charged £21 for an item I don’t want and didn’t ask for.
Name is g priestley and order ref is 75669.
Nutriseed are useless at customer care- this was my worst experience EVER. I have also been trying to call u for 3 days, but get the “ we are busy” message, and am invited to press zero to leave a message.....but this doesn’t work either. I am now furious, and want a response by return so I can arrange return of this item. I also require postage paid label as I am not paying for return of something I never requested..u can reach me on
Gailpriestley48@gmail.com.... .please provide paid label, and return address.....urgently!!!!!! ,!!
Dear Gail,

I am sorry to hear about the about this. Upon checking, I confirm that we have already processed a refund of £21.00. Please let us know should you need anything else.

Your Nutriseed Care Team