Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
Mandy Pritchard
Nutriseed 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Hibba Azman
More Photos & Videos
Received the products on time and in good condition.
Communication during the process was great,
Will buy more.
I very randomly decided to do the three day juice diet, saw fab reviews, ordered it on Monday to start Tuesday! No time like the present I say. I weighed 59.9kg.

Tuesday - it didn't arrive until about 09:30 so I did have to have some breakfast, I had half a yoghurt pot. Throughout the day I didn't struggle with energy or hunger, however its amazing what the mind does to you. I started to fantasise about solid foods, what I would have when I finished the diet!

Wednesday, again didn't struggle all day until about 6pm and I was absolutely famished and had zero energy. Theres being strong and also looking after yourself so I did have some steamed vegetable dumplings (150 cals for 5) before having my final juice.

Thursday was hard, as my energy was super low and as I don't have a huge reserve and mostly live off carbs for quick hits of energy I did have some sushi at lunchtime to keep me going. By the evening, I wasn't actually hungry enough to have the final juice so I do have one 'breakfast' one left and one 'dinner' one left.

I now weigh approx 57.3kg which aint too shabby for 3 days!

Im having the leftover breakfast one today, Friday, before I start to introduce a solid diet. Its strange how my pallet has changed as I dont fancy the same things, I just crave bland food.

I leave for work at 06:30 and get back home at 18:00 so living off approx 400 calories (which is the total for these 5 juices) just isn't sustainable enough for me to live off, hence having to crumble a few times!

Drinks lots of water as this helps fill you up. I wee'd a lot during these few days which is a great sign of detoxing. I also had warm water with honey and lemon for a bit of a flavour boost.

Will happily do it again albeit very very expensive for a tiny bottle. Plus theres a hidden £9.99 shipping cost too which is a bit mean, but they are fast and well packed.
Nutriseed 4 star review on 9th August 2019
I was really pleased with customer service as I accidently ordered more product than I wanted and after an email was refunded.
Very good service, lots of communication. The juices were tasty too.
deffo hoping with weight loss & energy levels
Have only used Nutriseed for 3 days now, replacing breakfast with a smoothie. I do t actually like chocolate but I add bananas, raspberries and strawberries with coconut milk and it is delicious. I am doing this for a month and hoping that it will help me lose the 8lbs that I am struggling with.
Speedy delivery and lots of information
Enjoyed the juices - there was one that I struggled with but all in all I will definitely order more
Tasty and came still frozen , good way of detoxing your body
Only received my order late yesterday, so tried my first shake today. Used half a banana with mixed frozen summer berries. Enjoyed it. Looking forward to trying more combinations.
Very tasty and easy to make. I just added advocado and peanut butter for extra protein
Only received it yesterday so a little early to say if it works. However, it tastes great and it it very good for me so that’s got to be a bonus!
I ordered 3 packs of the Total Superfoods & have been blending the powder into my daily drinks. The taste is pleasant but it's early days to say whether I am benefiting from all the ingredients - let's hope that I will feel the benefits! I gave my daughter a pack to try & she's also enjoying it.
Convenient, tasty plan. I didn't feel deprived at all. My husband and I will do the 3 day plan again.
I have been using this for a couple of weeks as a lunch replacement.
Taste great with any fruit or green veg not lost any weight yet but need to concentrate more
Love this only been taking a week and lost 3lbs . I enjoy the shake every morning.
When ordering, I had placed my order in the basket and then a special offer came up of one bag free. I ordered that one, tried to remove the original order and wasn't able to so I now have 3 bags.
I know I will use them but it was a bit frustrating.
Enjoying the Superfood Shakes - the recocmmended recipe is really tasty and I think I have lost weight by replacing breakfast & mid morning snack with a healthy shake instead. Like that emails are regular but helpful and motivation. The facebook community group is also helpful for like-minded people with the same / similar goals. The powder is expensive but lasts for ages so I would recommend!
Shame about the delivery company, driver did not buzz the house and simply left the boxes in the sun on the porch and everything melted. Was able to freeze again however wasn't the same.
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,315 reviews