Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"I take nutriseed every morning using banana and frozen blueberries with unsweetened almond milk. Can’t say it’s produced any weight loss, but at least it helps towards my five a day!!"
"I ordered wheatgrass but I was sent the wrong order I contacted nutriseed the sent me the right order straight away Good customer service"
"Happy with the product and enjoying the smoothies however I was disappointed not to receive the “scoop” and them more disappointed when Nutriseed wouldn’t send me one in the post once they are back in stock!!"
"I have found that this is very easy to use.its tasty and blends in well.ill definitely be ordering again"
"Scoop wasn’t included as stated on advertising"
"I blend mine with fruit and almond milk it has a lovely taste.it is not loaded with sugar like some leading brands.I feel well and has helped my appetite.My only negative is that I did not receive a scoop so do not know how much to use. Fast delivery too."
"I wanted to use this to lose weight , never really lost weight on the scales but my body looked less bloated and felt thinner. I put a spoonful of oats in the mixture and always used frozen fruit and always enjoyed my breakfast this way , as for the taste and smell well it does take a bit of getting used to but not that unpleasant. The one thing I will say is my energy level was high and it felt good to be able to feel good threw out the day and not slow down in the afternoon, I am a house keeper and I’m on the go all day ."
"Prompt delivery but no scoop in bag as expected"
"I am enjoying the taste, just not received the recipe book that was promised for free via Facebook. I’m sure if I got this I would find inspiration to try other shakes"
"I seem to be less hungry through the day after my superfood shake but I find I need something in it to mask the flavour a little. Delivery took a lot longer than expected and I expected a bit more of an apology. However, if it helps with my appetite then all will be forgiven very quickly. It’s perhaps a little soon to be doing a review 😀 but you asked! 😄"
"Arrived quickly"
"Good correspondence via email, delivery took a little longer than expected. Enjoying my shakes on a morning would recommend."
"A breakfast treat."
"Only just started using this product - it tastes nice but no weight loss yet as only been using it for 3 days!"
"Great tasting, only just started so can’t comment on weight loss"
"Unfortunately I must be sensitive to one of the ingredients, it gave me a tachycardia and made me feel unwell, however my 17 year old daughter loves it and has it with her smoothie every morning so not gone to waste. She is trying to loose weight and get fitter so as part of a healthy lifestyle let’s see if it helps."
"Arrived quickly. Tastes OK but not great, best mixed with yoghurt and friut. Good quality product with all nutrients."
"Only thing was I don't know if I somehow made mistakes when ordering but I only meant to order two months of the super food, at £25.00 ish but order had many things that I was not aware of ordering,1xNutriseed Green Belend and 1x Superfood Protein, neithr of which had I intended to order, by the time I got a 'confirmation' of my order the email stated " if you are reading this then it is too late to change" the additional items that I had not intended, and as far as I know did not order, came to an extra £34,50 bringing the total including packaging to £65.98, which was way over what I had budgeted to spend, so that was not a happy situation,."
"Using Nutriseed in my diet, has given me huge benefits to my daily functions and wellbeing!"
"Ive used it each morning this week, but expected a leaflet with alternatives from blueberry and banana"
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,930 reviews