Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

Mandy Pritchard
"I am using this to try and reduce my weight. I’ve tried everything, this is only my first week, but loving it. People at work are interested in what I’m having, getting so me interesting responses! I am very hopeful this will work, quick, easy & healthy."
Hibba Azman
"Amazing customer service 👌🏼 Can't recommend them enough for their amazing communication and products. Why I keep returning and try new products :) Happy Hibba"
"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
"Enjoyed all of the juices would be nice to have the option of adding in a nut milk based one as well. This could be ordered in addition and used instead of one of the 5 a day. I ordered a 5 day supply and a few of my lids weren't on properly so when the juices defrosted they leaked."
"I've been drinking shakes made from the Superfoods powder for the last year. I generally add a banana to it these days but it makes a tasty and quick breakfast. It helped me to lose weight last year - over 2 stone which is great. The only slight criticism is the plastic measuring spoon that comes with every pack - to me this is a waste of plastic and it isn't really needed."
"Loved the juices, even the green ones which were super green. Found that these juices were a little on the small side, one more a day or making these a bit bigger (or at least the option to 'go bigger') would be attractive."
"Unhappy with product that I didn't feel matched the description on the webpage but customer service was very friendly and helped me to resolve this"
"It arrived promptly, the bag was smaller than I expected, but then so was the scoop/amount needed. These aren’t bad things, just observations. The Nutriseed itself is a funky colour (khaki) when mixed, very sweet, but yes it does fill you up. I’m not drinking it every day, possibly every other. We shall what the results are at the end of the month"
"Early days for me but, so far, so good. 5 days juice cleanse first (lost 8lb) and have just started the total foods, replacing breakfast and lunch with the shakes"
"This is my second time, I only did the 3 days. But I found it a lot easier second time round. I did however have a small carb free meal in the evening as I found I was hungry at night and I also worked out all 3 days so I needed the extra fuel."
"I love the juices. I use them for a cleanse once a week and it feels like my system gets a rest and recharge. I would give a 5 star but the last lot had quite a few bottles that wouldn’t stand up or the caps were loose. Probably a blip freezing and the juices were fine."
"Very happy with my purchase, the flavour is good. No sign of weight loss as yet but will persevere! Ordering and delivery very easy and prompt- thank you."
"Overall was pleased with the product. The bottles were a little smaller than I was expecting and the hunger cannot be underestimated as they certainly don’t fill you up in any way. The first day was the worst but by day 3 I was accustomed to the lack of food and it wasn’t so bad. I can’t say I noticed any difference for doing but am glad I tried it. Will I do again? Probably not."
"have only been on Nutriseed for a week, I am finding it pleasant to taste, I have tried it with fruit and its lovely, this week I am trying it with veggies. For breakfast I am trying it with [soaked over night ] porridge oats. I am hoping to lose some weight but it hasn't happened yet. I eat my main meal at lunch time"
"Nutriseed sent me what I asked for, quickly and simply. The product seems to be high quality."
"Only sent two bags at first but it was rapidly rectified"
"I bought this primarily for the health benefits and to perhaps use at times as a dieting aid. I love it! I mix the powder with skimmed cows milk, blueberries and banana. I love the taste and it makes a great start to my day. I am not a nutritionist but it makes me feel healthy and that is good enough for me!"
"Lovely products. If you buy the cacao porridge - use 5 tablespoons for 200 ml of milk not 5 teaspoons as it says on the packet otherwise just a runny chocolatey mess😁"
"Tasty and filling - not lost any weight yet 😫"
"Only been using Nutriseed for 2weeks now but already I’ve seen small changes. I have a smoothie in the morning and Ive noticed I’m less bloated, my skin is clearer and feel less sluggish. I’ve lost 2lb in weightwhicb is a bonus but I’m not concentrating on that."
"I am highly satisfied with my Nutriseed, this is the second time I've purchased from your selves, the delivery was fine. I find the taste rather nice as an alternative to mixing it as a milk shake I'll mix it with natural Greek yoghurt and honey as well as the blueberries."
"Speedy delivery and happy with the product so far."
"very good products"