Nutriseed Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Quick shipment. Amazing product"
John Stroe
"Received all the products on time and they were as described. Packaging looks nice and preserves the content after opening. Tried most of them and they taste good. Looking to see the results after using for a longer period of time."
Jenny Park
"Pretty package, great products, prompt delivery! :D"
"Really happy with Nutriseed! Really nice quality products and fast delivery. The matcha capsules are great, and i'm loving the Acai powder! I blend frozen blueberries and a frozen banana, mix the powder there too, add bee pollen a bit of puffed oats and pumpkin seeds! Some days I add the goji berries instead of the bee pollen, just to mix it up a bit, and I'm definitely more energetic since adding these changes to my breakfast! Before I was eating yogurt and oats with bits of fruit on top, and i was feeling okay, but not great. Definitely recommend nutriseed!"
"I have been taking Nutiseed for 3 months to loose weight and feel healthier. I love it! I have tried other products and shakes none work as well as this. I have IBS am lactose and gluten intolerant, not only do I love the taste (with some fruit or veg added) but have lost 10 lbs and feel great! I have between 1 and 2 shakes daily and it is very much part of my daily routine."
"Always great products and a great service. Never disappoint.πŸ‘ŒπŸ»"
"I got the superfood one. So far so good! I make shakes with various fruits and almond milk. I have 2 per day, one for breakfast and one for lunch. So far, I haven't had a lot of cravings during the day, which is a good sign. I feel that I have a bit more energy, which is a very good thing sign! I haven't noticed any changes to my body yet, but it is quite soon, I only had them for a couple of weeks. But, my body definitely feels happier with the shakes rather than normal breakfast and snacks!"
"I was very happy with the ordering online. Delivery was quick and all the way I received emails telling me where my order was. I'm having one shake a day to try and make sure I have some really good nutrition daily. Too early to say if I'm going to lose any weight, but here's hoping x"
"pure products at a good price and excellent delivery times"
"A great breakfast replacement! I have mine with almond milk and banana - this genuinely keeps me full until lunch πŸ₯— and it tastes good πŸ˜‹"
"A friend referred me to Nutriseed Superfoods. Two servings a day along with a careful diet and 30 minutes on the elliptical every day, and I am down 25 lbs in three weeks. This product is for real."
"My order arrived quickly and I started using it on Monday morning and by Friday I had lost weight and was feeling energised. It tastes great and will definitely be a part of my everyday diet going forward."
"I've been having the Nutriseed for my lunch everyday, along with the starter kit ingredients for a week now and feel so much better. I have a neurological condition and pain syndrome along with digestive problems which I was offered more medication for; which has more side effects, so I decided to pay for my bloods to be done to give me more of an idea in what areas I can make my health better through diet and Nutriseed, the starter kit and Acai berry have been brilliant. the starter kits great for making your own healthy flapjacks and lots of good recipes on tgeir website. so thank you for letting me grasp some control of my life in such a long time, I will definitely be re ordering more products. looking forward to making the bread too!"
"excellent service and value for money"
"Very prompt delivery"
"I have been having nutriseed a while now and i feel like i have more energy and a better sense of wellbeing i stopped for a while and really felt the difference so i will not stop using nutriseed again it is great and full of so much goodness Thank you"
"Fantastic taste, and great quality. I love that it is organic. The superfood option ticks all the boxes. I have a fantastic sense of wellbeing and definitely feel more energised. On top of all this the superfood option keeps me on track in managing my intake of the right food and nutrition. Really recommend this healthy product."
"Love it! I love that is not too sweet and is just lots of healthy ingredients with no bulkers."
"Tastes good with banana and blueberries. I’m having it for breakfast. I seem to have more energy."
"Great product"
"I love my Nutriseed products. It has proved invaluable in my recovery, after a massive flare of my chronic illness. It has helped with my energy levels. I haven’t been taking it long enough to see any weight loss. I will write again in a couple of months, to update my progress!!!"
"Very tasty & full of goodness"
"I really like your chlorella tablets. This is a great product. Thank you."
Nutriseed is rated 4.55 based on 2,940 reviews