Norton Barrie Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
Haqeem Hussain
"The customer service was amazing and I got my parcel within 2 days we missed our delivery but they didn’t fail us to keep us updated about the parcel and where it was"
Craig Bates
"Nice price on the Dsquared t shirt. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Florin Morosan
"My oder waz in good condition and, faster, for this many thanks. Wit respect, Florin Morosan"
"good customer service my order arrived next day. I will definitely buy from here again"
"Quick service very happy thank you"
"Great service easy ordering and fast shipping"
"The website is well structured and easy to navigate. Outstanding selection and great prices. I'm in the U.S. and delivery was extremely fast."
"Really good delivery and quality products."
"Very good service"
"Very happy with product & service. Thankyou"
"Excellent, great communication and delivery"
"I ordered Hugo Booss polo T-shirt but the quality is very,very poor!I washed once and now the size is more bigger never again I will buy something from this website!This is not Hugo Boss !!!"
Good afternoon Ina,
I am very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the quality of the garment.
I can assure you that all goods sold by Norton Barrie are genuine. In our 50 years of retailing, we have only ever dealt directly with brands and their official UK suppliers, therefore we can guarantee the authenticity of all the products we sell.
We would, of course, like the opportunity to put things right, if you feel that the item is faulty. Unfortunately, we have not yet had the opportunity to do this as we were not contacted regarding the issue prior to this review.
One of the team will be in contact with you directly via email to discuss the next steps.
In the meantime, If you have any questions please contact us via enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk or 01625 528 233.
Kind regards,
Matt
"prompt delivery"
"Brilliant. £20 of rrp, nowhere else close to same discount & arrived 2 days later. Will be using again."
"Excellent! Prompt delivery, nicely presented, good value."
"Very helpful, checked out my request for me very quickly. Order was sent out on time as promised."
"Easy transaction, very fast delivery, just what you want from an on line retailer"
"Very fast delivery"
"Very fast and efficient. Great selection of clothing"
"Great priced sliders and super fast delivery, will definitely order again 📦 🚚"
"Brilliant"
"Goods as described arrived on day was told"
"Top quality, will use again"
Norton Barrie is rated 4.90 based on 1,297 reviews