Norton Barrie Reviews

Fashion

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
Haqeem Hussain
"The customer service was amazing and I got my parcel within 2 days we missed our delivery but they didn’t fail us to keep us updated about the parcel and where it was"
Craig Bates
"Nice price on the Dsquared t shirt. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Florin Morosan
"My oder waz in good condition and, faster, for this many thanks. Wit respect, Florin Morosan"
"Excellent quality and fast postage"
"Hi all my family shop in Norton Barrie’s we find them very good people to deal with they sell excellent quality garments and good personal service especially Naheam ."
"Really easy website first class service and delivery, and the quality of clothing second to none A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++"
"I was desperate for a nice shirt for a family wedding and choose Norton Barrie . So glad I did as it came when it was ment to and the tracking service help put me at easy . Once I got the shirt I was delighted with the quality so will be using them again"
"Good quality shirt, great service."
"Excellent online shopping, quality products."
"Very quick delivery and love my new cp sweatshirt!"
"Top service, excellent quality"
"Amazing quick service"
"Great service and the best price for the item I purchased on the internet anywhere and I did search around a lot. Quick and efficient delivery and I would recommend everyone to deal with this company anytime. Thanks again to the people involved and I will be purchasing again from you in the future"
"Thanks you for the help iteam cheap and nice"
"Fast, efficient service, well done!"
"Whole process was easy, from ordering to receiving the items. Well done guys!"
"Great choice online Easy to navigate Picked up from in store the next day Would purchase from Norton Barrie again and again"
"A very good service"
"Excellent quick efficient service"
"I love shopping on the website for my spoilt Son, the sale items are a massive bargain. Their delivery times are fantastic . Brilliant service all round."
"Parcel arrived in perfect condition and exceptional wrapped. Lots of products to choose from at great prices. Will definitely be using Norton Barrie again."
"Quick delivery and easy returns. Great store"
"Excellent service and speed for a delivery in France. Very impressed!"
Norton Barrie is rated 4.90 based on 1,267 reviews