Norton Barrie Reviews

Fashion

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
Florin Morosan
"My oder waz in good condition and, faster, for this many thanks. Wit respect, Florin Morosan"
"I had an extremely good experience with Norton Barrie they had a huge range of choice for me and then the delivery arrived very quickly and perfectly timed for my birthday so I highly recommend Norton Barrie for whoever is looking for high end designer brands at good prices without the risk of getting anything fake."
Carl Prendergast
"Fantastic service. Pictures of items were really detailed and the site was really easy to use. I got myself a real bargain and will be returning very soon 10/10."
"I was disappointed because I ordered 3 items but was informed 1 of the items was not available but yet I was able to order the item."
"I bought some trainers, however they were not the colour I ordered and the colour on one part appears faded."
Good morning Kiran,
I am very sorry to hear that the item received was different from the one you were expecting. We have tried to reach you via email and telephone but have been unable to make contact please could you get in touch with us immediately via enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk or 01625 528233 so that we are able to put things right.
Kind regards,
Matt
"I ordered 2 items. They came separately so I assume they came from separate locations. One of my items was folded and wrapped really carefully the other not so much & arrived in a ball. The items however were great and I was overall happy with my purchase. I was updated with every step via email & my items were delivered on the date stated."
Good afternoon Steve,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review.
You are correct, the order was split between two locations, therefore to minimise delay in delivery the two items were sent separately.
I am very sorry to hear that one of the items has arrived in such poor condition, it sounds like one item has arrived as we would expect and the other way below the standard we hold for ourself.
A member of the team will be in touch shortly, via email, to ask for some details so that we are able to investigate the issue further.
Kind regards,
Matt
"Speedy service and delivery. My only criticism is my disappointment that the products I bought were not in their original packaging/boxing. I bought them as a gift and had i bought them from the original shop they would have come with all the packaging which was what i expected here. I cant fault the products though. Exactly as I expected and I would definitely purchase from here again."
Hi,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we are glad that you received your order quickly and are happy with the item.
However, we are sorry that you were left disappointed by the lack of packing on the item. The beanie hat ordered arrives from the manufacturer in a clear, unbranded, cellophane wrapper designed to prevent damage during storage or transit. We typically remove this before wrapping in presentation tissue paper for delivery to the customer.
We welcome your feedback and will review our handling of such items in order to ensure we are offering the very best customer experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Matt
"Only ordered one t shirt but was slightly disappointed as had a mark on the shoulder"
Hi Colin,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry that the item arrived in this condition and apologise that this blemish was not picked up on during our dispatch quality control. It is certainly below our usual standards.
I am glad that we were able to offer a free return and speedy refund on this item for you and hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
"Items are good."
"Shoes where good but I needed them for a party on the Monday and was given the option online for Saturday delivery when it wasn’t possible. This meant I had to drive from my house to Wilmslow to collect them instead and I’m still waiting on the £9.95 delivery refund. Staff where as helpful as they could be though"
Hi Owen,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have taken note of the confusion around Saturday delivery cut-offs and have updated the checkout to state orders must be placed before 3 pm on a Friday for Saturday delivery to be made the same week. We are currently working on improving this further by displaying a delivery date in the basket once a delivery method has been selected- we hope this will provide a much clearer delivery expectation to customers.
I can confirm your refund has now been released, this should show on your statements in 1-3 business days. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.
Matt
"A game of two halves: from a customer service point of view my purchase was faultless but the Tshirt I bought was white and had a blue pen mark right by the logo on the chest. There was also a mark on the sleeve which looked like food. Very disappointed as it was a present for my sons birthday. I have sent it back for a refund."
Delivery
Information
Price
"I value the Norton Barrie shopping experiencing hence take my comments as constructive. Overall experiencing was good but what let you guys down was the lack of knowledge the person who answered the customer service call had, he had no idea on how the returns process worked, he just guessed assuming it worked similarly to other websites and made something up. The gentleman was very casual in the way he responded and if I'm right I think he was a salesman answering a call at one of your stores. It was my third call to customer services when I finally got my answer. I have shopped with Norton Barrie for approx 20 years mainly in Bolton when the store first opened, I have a strong relationship with Paul and will continue to shop with you. I'm aware the online business is fairly new and teething problems can happen but as a word of caution some online shoppers don't take prisoners and you could lose trade as a result. Again this is constructive and nothing personal and I wish you all the best in your efforts in building a successful online business. Kind regards Ismail P.s say hi to Paul for me."
Delivery
"Not very happy with the packaging of the sweater when it arrived it had been folded and packed into a small parcel and was very crushed."
Norton Barrie is rated 4.90 based on 1,223 reviews