Norton Barrie Reviews

Read Norton Barrie Reviews

enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk

Springfield House, Water Lane

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy
Product found me well and was in good shape.
Awesome site quick delivery and the service stock and quality is excellent no complaints here
Smooth shopping experience, items filtered well and ordered with ease
Very efficient, received my parcel with in 2 days would buy more of this site
Item I’d ordered was out of stock
Very efficient, however the show box was damaged. The shoes were ok though, bit it didn't look like the box was damaged in transit.
All good Tx
Very happy
Good shop great quality stock and good offers
Very good and on time thank you
Looking for Ted Baker half sleeve shirts on google and NB came up with sale items. From ordering to receiving to my home in Rhode Island, process was fast and efficient will good packaging.
The only thing I was not aware of was the Medium size equivalent on the Ted Baker shirt to a "3" which is slightly on the smaller-side for me. The other Les Deux shirt is a good fit. Good on-line service from NB.
The service delivery service wa avoid and quick as well as the price comparison to other shops however the picture was slightly inaccurate to the product I received the picture showed a thin belt and I received a thick full size belt however I like it and the other aspects were excellent
Good morning Lauren,
We are very sorry to hear that the product did not meet your expectations, we will review our website imagery to ensure all images are representative of the product to avoid any further confusion/disappointment. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the belt and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.
Kind regards,
Matt
Item turned up in good time. Really pleased with the quality of the purchased item.
Good quality, cheap price and fast delivery however the item was sent to a different location before mine by mistake.
Good got straight away
Good product reasonably priced.
Delivery time excellent
Order system worked very efficiently 👍
Purchased a Boss polo shirt which was delivered promptly. Delighted with the product.
The delivery and product was great, was just to big on my feet but they look and feel awesome, can’t wait to wear them. Do you know how long the returns will take.
Had a little difficulty in communicating that I needed to exchange the size. Was a little anxious as only 1 was showing in stock.
Slow communication was probably down to skeleton staff due to COVID.
In the end the replacement was sent out promptly
Norton Barrie is rated 4.91 based on 2,541 reviews