Norton Barrie Reviews

Fashion

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
Haqeem Hussain
"The customer service was amazing and I got my parcel within 2 days we missed our delivery but they didn’t fail us to keep us updated about the parcel and where it was"
Craig Bates
"Nice price on the Dsquared t shirt. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Florin Morosan
"My oder waz in good condition and, faster, for this many thanks. Wit respect, Florin Morosan"
"Initial problems with payment but resolved promptly"
"Received the product in a timely manner, but would have liked it to be better packaged, especially being luxury goods. Most online sites send luxury fashion goods in a nice sturdy box, where the product is well presented when opened. Was a little disappointed to see Norton Barrie, just sticking expensive clothes in cheap poly bags."
"Great products and a smooth process 😊.."
"A wonderful selection of clothing and items for my sons as presents. Delivered within a good time frame, however posting to Northern Ireland takes an additional day. Having said that, the purchase was packaged and presented very well and the quality was second to none. I will be buying from here again."
"Great price and product, the only thing that let it down a bit for me was the Parcelforce delivery service. The tracking for the parcel did not work, and I had no way of knowing when the parcel was arriving."
"Everything nice but for returning cloths have to pay the customer why is very unfair !"
"Great product not the quickest of delivery's but then again it was free and you get what you pay for"
"Lovely website eady to find something for every one."
"Good shop with good selection of clothes and attentive staff (Wilmslow) so had faith in online as well - prefer to shop in person."
"Deliver great and item was cheap too"
"Product was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered"
"Nice shopping experience"
"Great service"
"Smooth service. Rapid and competitive prices."
"First time buyer. Nothing to complain about."
"Ordered a Pyrenex jacket, arrived quickly & am very happy with the product. Slightly gutted the price was lowered a couple days later though; I was advised there was a potential reduction coming but also that it was a risk waiting as there was only 1 left in stock. Considering I think it was literally 2 days & I was spending hundreds of pounds it would've been appreciated for them to have sold it to me at the reduced price that they knew was coming, just think that would've been great customer service that ensures return custom/loyalty."
"Speedy service and quality products"
"The price was great for the item I ordered. I am from overseas in the US and I would look into ordering again. The only issue that I have is using Royal Mail to USPS to ship. These services take much longer to reach US addresses. I’ve ordered from companies using DHL and that shipping service is much faster."
"Delivered in good time, reasonably packaged, with 10% discount on next order voucher included. No complaints."
Norton Barrie is rated 4.90 based on 1,267 reviews