Norton Barrie Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

"Still not received my delivery - stay clear of this amateur retailer. They then have the audacity to ask me to rate the service!!!"
Hi Kevin,
I am very sorry to hear your item has not arrived yet.
Looking at your order I can see that the item was promptly dispatched and a delivery attempt was made by Parcelforce on 03/01/2019. Unfortunately, it appears nobody was present at the address to take delivery and the item was taken to your local Post Office for collection. I have just emailed all the details regarding this to you.
I apologise on behalf of Parcelforce if the failed delivery attempt was not communicated to you, as it is standard practice for them to leave a calling card.
I hope the information provided means there is no further delay in you receiving the item. However, if there are any further issues please do not hesitate in contacting us at enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.
Kind Regards,
Matt
"Sent the wrong item. I live in the US, so it's not exactly convenient to send it back."
Hi Kenneth,

We haven't heard from you via email about this issue but I have checked and can see we have sent you a khaki CP hat but in the lighter material and not the heavier one. I am very sorry about this and I have sent you an email now. We will cover all postage costs and get the correct hat out to you this week.

Kind Regards

Blake
"Ordered a tie online. Delivery took 4 working days instead of 2 and the tie was packaged so badly that it seemed already used and old. I will have to send it back and ask for a refund."
Hi Massimo,
I am very sorry to hear the item has arrived to you in this condition. Of course, we will offer you a full refund for your order. We will also in touch to arrange return shipping, free of charge.
As you are aware the delay in delivery was due to an error by Parcelforce, we apologise on their behalf for this. Once notified of this error we acted swiftly to ensure redelivery as fast as possible.
We will be in touch via email to arrange the return shipping of your order.
Kind regards,
"Shipping is horrible"
Hi Breanna,

I am very sorry for the delay in delivery of your order. Your purchase was dispatched promptly and handed to the couriers within 24hrs of the order being placed. So we are equally disappointed that they have been unable to deliver within the stated timeframe for the delivery service we paid for.

As an apology for the delay in delivery, we will happily refund your shipping costs.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 1625 528 233, or enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.

Many thanks,