Norton Barrie Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
Haqeem Hussain
"The customer service was amazing and I got my parcel within 2 days we missed our delivery but they didn’t fail us to keep us updated about the parcel and where it was"
Craig Bates
"Nice price on the Dsquared t shirt. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Florin Morosan
"My oder waz in good condition and, faster, for this many thanks. Wit respect, Florin Morosan"
"I ordered Hugo Booss polo T-shirt but the quality is very,very poor!I washed once and now the size is more bigger never again I will buy something from this website!This is not Hugo Boss !!!"
"I received order confirmation and awaited my delivery on 2 working day lead time. On the 4th working day, my order had still not arrived. I contacted Norton Barrie and my order had been lost, and the product which I had order was now out of stock. It was agreed that the same product would be despatched but in a different colour. When the products arrived, it was a different product to what was originally agreed over the phone. It was in fact a cheaper product replacement! I was not happy and returned the all the products and I hesitate to use Norton Barrie in the future due to my recent experience."
Good afternoon,
Further to our telephone conversations please let me extend our sincerest apologies for the issues encountered with your recent order.
Unfortunately, after being promptly dispatched, the original items became lost within the Royal Mail network. The decision was then made to send replacement items straight away, rather than waiting for the lengthy Royal Mail lost item procedure to conclude.
Unfortunately, some confusion occurred as the replacement items sent were single t-shirts rather than the multipacks originally ordered. The single t-shirts that were sent in error actually have the same retail price (£73.99) as the 2-pack of t-shirts as they are a superior version of the multipack t-shirts.
I am glad that we were able to provide a free return for the replacement items and have now provided a full refund for the original order whilst we wait for the lost item investigation to conclude with Royal Mail.
Matt
"While the main site itself works well, the shipping wasn't as promised by Norton Barrie. Spending over £150 qualifies for next day delivery, which didn't happen. Hanging around for two days instead of one makes for a very disappointing experience. Don't offer something which either you or the postal service can't deliver on."
Good morning Andrew,
I am disappointed to hear your item did not arrive the next working day as promised.
The item was promptly dispatched using Parcelforce's guaranteed next day service which should have seen the item delivered on 16/05/2019, however looking at the tracking I can see that there was a delay in the item moving through Parcelforce's National Hub which delayed delivery until 17/05/2018.
We apologise on behalf of our courier for this delay as it is not up to the high standards we expect from them.
As a gesture of goodwill, I have processed a £5 refund on your order and hope this can go some way to make up for the inconvenience caused by the late delivery.
If you have any further issues please do hot hesitate to contact us at enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.
Matt
"Bought mallets . Really poor condition considering they are new. Customer service not very good"
Good morning Chris,
I am sorry that you are disappointed with the product and service received. As per our previous email correspondence, the trainers you purchased are designed with a 'distressed' heel clip (as stated on our website description and on Mallet's own listing of the item) this is the reason for the tarnished appearance to the metal heel clip you have found.
We appreciate this may not be to your taste which is why, within 1 hour of receiving your initial email, we offered a full refund, upon return of the trainers, inline with or 30-day Returns Promise. As we explained in our response to you a refund was the only option as the item you received has the intended finish, therefore we will not be able to provide a suitable replacement or partial refund.
As soon as the trainers arrive back we will ensure your refund is made in a timely manner.
Matt
"Still not received my delivery - stay clear of this amateur retailer. They then have the audacity to ask me to rate the service!!!"
Hi Kevin,
I am very sorry to hear your item has not arrived yet.
Looking at your order I can see that the item was promptly dispatched and a delivery attempt was made by Parcelforce on 03/01/2019. Unfortunately, it appears nobody was present at the address to take delivery and the item was taken to your local Post Office for collection. I have just emailed all the details regarding this to you.
I apologise on behalf of Parcelforce if the failed delivery attempt was not communicated to you, as it is standard practice for them to leave a calling card.
I hope the information provided means there is no further delay in you receiving the item. However, if there are any further issues please do not hesitate in contacting us at enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.
Kind Regards,
Matt
"Sent the wrong item. I live in the US, so it's not exactly convenient to send it back."
Hi Kenneth,

We haven't heard from you via email about this issue but I have checked and can see we have sent you a khaki CP hat but in the lighter material and not the heavier one. I am very sorry about this and I have sent you an email now. We will cover all postage costs and get the correct hat out to you this week.

Kind Regards

Blake
"Ordered a tie online. Delivery took 4 working days instead of 2 and the tie was packaged so badly that it seemed already used and old. I will have to send it back and ask for a refund."
Hi Massimo,
I am very sorry to hear the item has arrived to you in this condition. Of course, we will offer you a full refund for your order. We will also in touch to arrange return shipping, free of charge.
As you are aware the delay in delivery was due to an error by Parcelforce, we apologise on their behalf for this. Once notified of this error we acted swiftly to ensure redelivery as fast as possible.
We will be in touch via email to arrange the return shipping of your order.
"Shipping is horrible"
Hi Breanna,

I am very sorry for the delay in delivery of your order. Your purchase was dispatched promptly and handed to the couriers within 24hrs of the order being placed. So we are equally disappointed that they have been unable to deliver within the stated timeframe for the delivery service we paid for.

As an apology for the delay in delivery, we will happily refund your shipping costs.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 1625 528 233, or enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk.

Many thanks,