Norton Barrie Reviews

enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk

Springfield House, Water Lane

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy
Not impressed that a 10% discount was just enough to bring the price
down below the free delivery cost.
The package turned up damaged. I’ll be sending this back.
Good afternoon Stephen,
We are very sorry to hear that your item has been damaged in transit. As this is the first time we have been notified of this one of the team will be in contact with you to arrange for the return to be made and organise a replacement or refund as soon as possible.
Matt
No tracking information provided via email or a way to track via web page, still have no idea in where my package is
Hi Leo,
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive our email containing tracking details, As the is the first time we have been notified of this I have manually resent the email.
Looking at the tracking of the item I can see that USPS currently have the item at their distribution centre. I would expect the item to be out for delivery within the next few days and is on track to meet our estimated delivery date received at the time of ordering.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk or +441625528233
Matt
Usually always shop here for my partner. But recently had a terrible order one thing & they sent another. Very unhappy!! As it spoiled my partners birthday night out :(
Really fast delivery but was disappointed with the product. There was a mucky mark on the trainers. It's only a small mark but it's not acceptable when I've spent £160 on them.
Good afternoon Sarah,
I am very sorry to hear the trainers arrived in this condition, it is certainly not the standard we hold ourselves to.
As this is the first report we have had regarding this we will be in touch directly to rectify the issue for you.
Matt
Large stain on polo shirt and no others to replace in same size.
Hi Paul,
Further to our email correspondence, we apologise again for the item arriving to you in an unacceptable condition. When we received notification of this we acted promptly to put things right as fast as we could. As you have pointed out we, unfortunately, did not have any stock to replace the item, therefore, the only thing in our powers to do was offer a full refund, including the cost of return postage. We promptly refunded your account the next working day after we received your item back. We are still awaiting a response to our emails requesting confirmation of return postage costs, as soon as you let us know this we will repay this.
Once again, Norton Barrie apologises for any inconvenience caused, but I am glad we were able to act fast in order to issue a full refund.
Matt
Ordered jeans and no mention of them being slim fit on description but that's what was sent. Had to send back costing me £6 and when they refunded me they took off original postage too so I'm £11 out of pocket because of their fault. Won't use again.
Hi Scott,
I am sorry you have missed the description part of the page but it clearly states in the description that the Jean is extra slim fit. Here is the description:
"Hugo Boss Jean Orange 71 Dare in Dark Blue Denim. A 5 pocket, extra slim fit jean."

Shipping is free if you spend over £150 but is £4.95 if you don't. This is because we use DPD with a guaranteed 2 working day delivery. This is a service that you pay for and if the service isn't provided then we would happily refund you the postage but on this occasion it was provided. It clearly states we offer a no fuss 28 day returns policy with the refund being applied within 48 hours of the goods being returned to us (which we did) but unfortunately we can't offer free returns.

Kind Regards

Blake Norton
Director
Norton Barrie
Needed new battery watch did not work when it arrived but eh ho.can not complain when it half price .
I purchased a hat on their website via Paypal, receiving receipts from both Paypal and Norton Barrie. After two days without a confirmation of shipment from Norton Barrie, I emailed their enquiries address and received a reply that my item hadn't been shipped out due to non payment. I had to forward a screen shots of all the confirmations of payment before the problem was rectified, but not before alluding to a request for refund from Paypal for the transaction. The item was promptly packaged but took four business days to arrive in London. Aside from the entire transaction taking 6 business days to complete, and aside from the laziness of the company to verify the transaction prior to contacting a customer regarding an enquiry, the entire ordeal was exhausting. Was happy with the price, not so much with the after sales treatment. Purchase online at your own risk.
Not happy to have received my snap back cap with the security tag on it! I've ordered last minute to wear in it on a event so I didn't have the chance to send it back so end up having to travel 40min into town to ask kindly a shop if they could remove the tag for me. Not ordering ever again from this shop. For the expensive money I paid my order should have been checked before sent it with a security tag.
Ordered an item came fast however faulty item tag had come off, emailed department no response tried phoneing many times but no answer, i gave up, looks like I am stuck with a faulty garment, unfair
K