Nevisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nevisport
Read Nevisport Reviews

About Nevisport:

Born in the Scottish Mountains in 1970, Nevisport is your one stop shop for everything you need to set off on an adventure in the great outdoors.
Shop products for:
● Walking
● Camping
● Skiing
● Climbing
● Watersports
Find us on social @nevisport & #mynevisport

Tell us how Nevisport made you happy
This was my first order with Nevisport and I was impressed with the delivery time and the packaging of the boots I kept. Although, the second pair (which were too small) were in a box which looked like it had been through a “war zone”!! Not the best impression to be left with regarding pride in the business… I was also disappointed that I had to pay for returns. Personally, I would prefer if this were incorporated in the overall cost of the purchase. I have given a 4 overall just because there is no option for 4.5 and I didn’t fell a 5 was wholly justified.
Delivery was quick and returns made easy, my refund was equally prompt as sadly the item ordered didn’t fit
Very pleased with the service Would recommend Nevisport
Hello, I would like to return my order please, nothing is wrong with it. But it’s just way too small. May I have an exchange for a size 12 please. My order number is #2000132449. Many thanks
Good price, fast delivery , fast refund but unfair to charge the customer for returns when you're an online shop.
Great product, great price, quick deliver. Just disappointed it was wrapped in a plastic nevisport bag inside the delivery envelope. Seems an unnecessary waste.
Happy with what I ordered
Received boots on time. Boots were in excellent condition but 1/2 size to big. Found this out after warring them for while. Unable to return.
Decent product but not quite as good as the description just about worth money
It was fine. …
Great efficiency. Sadly my shoes were too small and my refund was really speedy
Item was sent super quickly and at an unbeatable price. I'm giving 4 stars because the 3 layers of plastic packaging were somewhat excessive and the anti-theft tag was still attached to the garment (a minor inconvenience).
Ordering was straight forward and tent arrived on time.
Very good service
Happy with my purchase - the price was very good and the service was fine - delivery was within a reasonable space of time.
Easy to order, received what was expected, timely delivery.
Excellent jacket at a good price and delivered promptly
Didn't start off too well as got sent the wrong size. However customer service rectified the problem very quickly, and were extremely apologetic about the situation.
I ordered from outside the UK so used the virtual UK address and customs clearance service of my national postal system (An Post). Given the charging structure for these additional costs, consider buying more than one item in a single order. Nevisport fulfilled my order well and promptly, and I received my goods in Ireland a week after I ordered. I'll readily buy from them again.
Great service, quick delivery and honoured a great discount rate on my new Robens tent. Top notch!
Nevisport is rated 4.8 based on 968 reviews