Nevisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nevisport
Read Nevisport Reviews

About Nevisport:

Born in the Scottish Mountains in 1970, Nevisport is your one stop shop for everything you need to set off on an adventure in the great outdoors.
Shop products for:
● Walking
● Camping
● Skiing
● Climbing
● Watersports
Find us on social @nevisport & #mynevisport

Tell us how Nevisport made you happy
Great midgie net but to small to fit over hat as shown on packaging
Very poor that you cannot return a product to store. Given the bulky nature of the item I’d bought online, posting was very expensive (and my nearest post office is far away). It would have been more convenient to return to store.
It was quick delivery, well packaged etc. But unfortunately I was sent the wrong item. I was sent return labels quickly but they did not have a replacement available. So it was good customer service but I can't give 5 stars.
No problems with product or delivery, unfortunately it didn’t fit so had to pay postage both ways. Expensive mistake and will probably buy from somewhere with free returns next time.
I cannot fault the service, the price, and the whole process from ordering to receiving the boots I ordered. However the boots sent have been previously worn, as there are some minor wear marks, so from that perspective, I am slightly disappointed.
Really pleased with prompt delivery when buying new jacket! However, not so thrilled when had to pay £10 to send back for refund (as too big) and then had to wait ages for refund & chase by email twice before refund received! Disappointing!
bought a new wetsuit online which arrived faulty (with a large hole in the seam). As I needed it urgently I arranged to go into a store to swap it for a new one. This required me to go on quite a long round trip to the nearest store that had the product in stock in the correct size. I'm sure a postal return replacement/return would have been offered if it hadn't been so time-critical
You need to sort your sizing out, going by your size chart I was a large well my mate is a medium and they didn’t fit him so I would recommend folks you don’t go by their sizes,
Love this cosy jacket. However the zip is very tricky…..needs a lot of patience to close it up. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t stop working altogether.
Excellent service but disappointed in the modern times of having to pay for return of first item which was wrong size. Depending on manufacturers sizes can vary.
Product turned up on time but unfortunately not the same as shown on the website. I’m fairness Nevisport did offer to take it back but I’ve kept it and will make an adaption that should make it work for me.
Shop conveniently located in Kendal for my former colleague to spend his gift voucher
Goods arrived in good time. Good quality. Wasn't clear at checkout why I did not recieved free postage as order over £75. Turns out as I'm on an island hence charge. I dispute this as it would cost no more to send to my address via royal mail. Disappointed considering they are scottish company!!!
The jacket I ordered was just what I wanted. However the packaging was very poor and flimsy. The packaging had been torn open and only by good fortune the jacket was not dirty or damaged. For such an expensive jacket I thought the effort was very disappointing.
I thought the packaging was pathetic. The whole garment was folded into the hood and as it had been forced into a 'saisage' shape it had been badly stretched. I gave it away to someone a lot bigger than me.
Hi, its hard to write really as had to send the shoes back as too small so asked for size up but then just got an e-mail saying money was being refunded, had to assume the size up was out of stock? A little miffed as had to pay for the return (over £8) assume I have lost the first time purchase discount? (£15). Also had to chase deliver as over the 3 to 5 days promised. I know there are much bigger things to be cranky about but hey you sent me the e-mail to write a review ;-]
Delivery very good, small Sunday carrying bag purchased, unfortunately lacked support, bit disappointed . C Wilkins
Good price for item. Would have liked delivery to be quicker.
Dispatch took a while and didnt receive all of my items, and they sent this review request before they have even replied to my email questioning where a third of my order is, great prices though... sure its just a organisational issue but the effect is the same nonetheless
Rab jacket received quickly. Only 3 stars since Nevis never replied to my email when I was unable to set up an account on their site.
Nevisport is rated 4.8 based on 968 reviews