Nevisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nevisport
Read Nevisport Reviews

About Nevisport:

Born in the Scottish Mountains in 1970, Nevisport is your one stop shop for everything you need to set off on an adventure in the great outdoors.
Shop products for:
● Walking
● Camping
● Skiing
● Climbing
● Watersports
Find us on social @nevisport & #mynevisport

Tell us how Nevisport made you happy
Unfortunately the item I received was not what was stated on their website. The picture was of a different item and the description was wrong too. On the plus side they did send me a return label and refund me quickly but disappointing that I did not get the item I thought I was getting initially. It just meant I had to go elsewhere to purchase it.
The size chart on the website is absolutely different than in reality. Wasted time and money to return the product.In this case, the return should be free of charge because the fault is with the seller.
I have returned this item as they were too small , I am waiting for a refund. I need customer service number please
Need to use a different delivery service or provide an express delivery option. Item took 8 days from dispatch to be sent out for delivery, then didn’t even bother delivering it resulting in me having to go pick it up from the depo 10 miles away the morning I was going skiing.
Wrong ski goggles sent after placing order on 27 December 2021 (colour / frame not as advertised) - returned via free post - replacement set sent to me which were identical to the first set. So two trips to the post office, over a fortnight wasted trying to buy a particular set of goggles which I am now told they never had in stock. No doubt another week before I get a refund..... Whilst the staff tried to be helpful in dealing with a 'wrong item sent' it is dismal to make same mistake twice.
Parcelforce did not deliver the shoes I purchased and did not leave a card. I am currently trying to figure out where they are.
After buying, ski boots, poles, skis and bindings i was hoping a complimentary fitting would have been provided for the bindings as stated online, when calling our local branch in Kendal the told me this was not possible 🙈
Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback on this. We are unfortunately unable to offer this in the majority of our stores at the moment due to staffing shortages and have updated our website now you have brought this to our attention. For your trouble, we’ll be sending you a goodwill voucher to apply on your next purchase.
Nevisport is rated 4.8 based on 968 reviews