Nevisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nevisport
Read Nevisport Reviews

About Nevisport:

Born in the Scottish Mountains in 1970, Nevisport is your one stop shop for everything you need to set off on an adventure in the great outdoors.
Shop products for:
● Walking
● Camping
● Skiing
● Climbing
● Watersports
Find us on social @nevisport & #mynevisport

Tell us how Nevisport made you happy
The members of staff are brilliant, but the company it self it's horrible They have sent me the product without original packaging and missing logo from the chest. I returned the item for exchange to smaller, however they dont offer that service. They refunded me minus postage and advised to reorder in the correct size, then they will refund me the postage. As they did not have on stock the size smaller (for 3 days over the phone nobody mentioned this) so I've ordered the same product from elsewhere. From the packaging to the product, the one I've received from nevisport, after all I believe it was not original, it was a cheap copy. Stay away from them I think.
No problem with Sandals second pair purchased but parcel force delivery complete disaster both times. Despite driver saying he turned up and left card this was a complete lie. CCTV showed no delivery, calls to customer service complete waste of time, calls not returned, had to visit local post office to collect packages both times, recommend use different courier.
Have not received my case so not happy. Also parcel force is useless as no notification of delivery
Trainers ordered with £4.95 postage. Too big. Paid £3.50 to return them (their postage costs therefore high!) Only refunded cost of actual trainer so £8:45 out of pocket. Will never use again when so many other retailers pay all postage for returns. Appalling!!!
Hi - I never received the item after receiving a mail to say it had been delivered- I then had to phone the delivery company who said the tracking number I had related to a parcel overseas- you gave me the ref no. I then e mailed and was refunded - I appreciate that mistakes happen but it was an inconvenience and I still didn’t get what I had ordered
Purchase some shoes that were shown as being available on line. Following afternoon I got a standard response when returning the item e-mail informing me that I had received a refund. No apology or explanation. It shows very poor customer service. Will be telling everyone I know to avoid them. I understand things can go wrong and it's the way you deal with a mistake, you certainly don't do it their way.
Please take note that I have not received my order. Your carrier has not visited my house. I have been at home all day today.
Ordered these but they decided to send the pink ones instead. Cba asking to swap them so returned.
Had to return poor quality walking boots for refund. Cost £11.25 to return them but no refund on postage. Very poor in this day and age. Would expect more from such a good outlet.
My order was accepted and confirmed and payment taken only to b emailed a couple of days later saying out of stock
Item received was damaged, customer service was poor- will not buy from again
Absolute rubbish. Sent the wrong things then claimed they don't even have the items I purchased. Made it really hard for me to return the items too. Avoid at all costs!
The Hoka boots I received after just one wear had tears at the seams . Now on the third use only they have the boot coming away from the sole. Extremely disappointed for an expensive top end boot
Thank you for your feedback. I’ve fed this back to our customer services who should be contacting you by email to see if we can resolve this for you.
Hoka run small had to send them back. £11.20 to return never again
Item has not been received yet.
Nevisport is rated 4.8 based on 968 reviews