NCASS Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,024 reviews
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 9th March 2022
NCASS 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Carl Gauntlett
NCASS 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Clarke
NCASS has been great! quick responces and easy to sort out anything we needed. would definately recommend.
Excellent
NCASS - so happy I found you! Easy to use and everything in one place saves us so much time! Thank you.
Brilliant service and assistance every single time!
NCASS is a phenomenal and fantastic company to be associated and to work with. They are very professional, kind, polite and endeavour to meet all my requirements. The support and help they offer is outstanding and provided to the highest level and standard.
Cannot access to courses id like to undertake. Cannot find or print out the certificate. Unable to upload a photo. Struggling to use your page.
NCASS is a fantastic tool that helps keep me up to date with everything that I need. I wouldn't be without NCASS and I highly recommend them!
This is the bible for all Caterers! All new COVID-19 paperwork & advise keeping us safe and TRADING! Anything the you, local council or events team need it’s there! Fantastic customer service. Added benefits of cash back schemes from places you actually use. Well worth the money! Thank you
NCASS are generally a great service for food operators I have used previously over many years, had a little issue with a new account this time which I feel could have been resolved quickly and with less fuss, but this has now been resolved and their phone operators are all very professional and friendly.
Membership is a must for anyone with a catering business. Extremely valuable help and guidance on all aspects of the business. Hygiene courses and certification available for staff. Cashback available with Bookers and Calor gas.
Third year with NCASS. They’ve been great since day one for me as a new business, with plenty of valid, useful information and a clear, easy to understand due diligence system. Very, very helpful during the COVID pandemic both keeping us guys working safely and fighting our cause for us. Thanks guys.
Your team are great! Helpful, accessible and personable. This morning I spoke to Laura over an upload issue and she was brilliant, knew what she was doing, helpful and got the job done. A credit to your company. Yesterday i spoke to another of your team who helped refer me for insurance ...you have real people well done. Thank you.
NCASS 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I love NCASS so very helpful and takes all the pressure away with easy to use website and a extremely friendly team always a helping hand when needed. I'm a new business and I can't recommend enough to join and become a member. So excited for the future, thank you so very much NCASS.
verry helpful
Very helpful and supportive in operating our small busness
It should be made compulsory to join this amazing organisation. A new member since 3 days ago and already we are benefitting! The membership is practically free when you consider what is on offer. Our due diligence system came today and the 52 week daily report book AND a £50 voucher for Bookers to boot! You have saved me months of hard hard work and made it a pleasure to comply.. you have yourself a lifetime member.
Fantastic service from NCASS, we started our business in 2019 where the support they provided whilst we were learning the ropes was priceless, sadly like everyone we took a knock in 2020 but we have decided to stick with it and we are hoping for a brighter 2021. I must give a huge shout out to Georgie in particular as she has been a real superstar, hugely reliable and always happy to help. We would definitely recommend joining if you are thinking of starting up a new venture.
Great service and support from the team as always, I have been with Ncass for many years and the support and service gets better every year, long may it continue. Also the service is great value for money. Cheers Marc
From before we started the first thing we did was become a member of NCASS.. Its one of.. If not.. The best place for all catering questions and was paramount in the creation of my company Stripclub Streetfood. Thank you so much guys!
You are good with your with details with covid changes. But with me living in Wales. It has not be up to date. Also it would been help if you as company to be in contact with me. To make sure if you could help me. I would like to know if I could claim any money. And which council would help me. Please
NCASS is rated 4.84 based on 1,024 reviews