NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
I thought been a member meant you’re part of the family that moreover I have paid for be in it. I have shared 1hr over the phone Talking about what I have already shared by email but apart from an apology from the lady towards the misrepresentation in good faith of her colleague I am still waiting for a way out... or the so called help requested that an association like yours should have ( opening emergency doors by been in contact with other vital organisations and never been in the position to help a member ). Very disappointing that I still receive email for what I would have loved to be part of it like the British street food award or any other ...its best to sleep on it and forget... no one listening or helping as money before Hunan health as reached a very high bar...I guess is no longer even worth it to pay for it and that for you will be just another day, my members comes and goes. Nationwide Catering Association just a fancy name that... I can carry on forever talking about the money paid to you to be in a position to be acknowledged and provide for my family but I think I will put the effort on the book I am writhing at least it makes my family and I happy... so long Ncass I thought you were coming to the rescue after all but No problem, I will sleep again at knight once I will adjust these off-road days ... even below you are given only one chance ( chat, email, phone ) I have emails and talked in different occasions... ahhh that’s it reviews are paid ... not even that... you provably think who is this guy ( well to start I am honoured to disclose to have started a campaign, been black listed in all major hospitality businesses as seen as a liability but accomplished my target to change law. The campaign started by a asking my formal employer to Pay me fairly and allow me to receive 100% of tips, gratuities or service charge and not been paid with it and without a wage. Been a member of the union I have then shouted for help. We for 3 years 2007-2010 called on all workers and clients alike to stand for out rights the fair tips campaign was passed as law for all UK workers working in the hospitality industry and it is still a winner https://unitetheunion.org/campaigns/fair-tips-for-waiting-staff/
Shitest course ever I found totally waste of money, slides doesn’t work, big harassment 👎🏿
Hi Ashish, thank you for your time on the phone this morning. I’m glad that we were able to have a chat about your training course and discuss your review. I’m looking forward to catching-up again soon! Alex
You get cut off from all documents and training certificates that you paid for once your membership expires and you don't renew. Make sure to save a copy of everything you do with them as all gets lost when you stop paying. Can't even download copies of documents we purchased.
Sloppy service and incompetent advising : it all started as a good idea for us traders but ends up as a sad money making scheme at our expense tor your benefit only A.Verruto(Mallettituttobene)
Hi Antonio, I’ve reached out to you regarding your food hygiene rating but unfortunately haven’t had a response, would you mind getting in touch with me when you’re free to discuss? Thanks! Lydia
Never gave us an insurance quote and twice unable to provide advice needed. Once didn't respond to request.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews